• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shikamaru1
...what a drag...I got a fight some kid even younger than I am...lets get this over with...

Huey Freeman
.....you're not exactly intimidating either...whatever...

Always wanted to do one of these fights. Lets see how this goes down!
Shikamaru Nara vs Huey Freema

RULES:

-Speed is equalized

-Shikamaru is as pictured, but will change it to Post-timeskip if neccesary

-Both have all their weapons within tier here, including kickball

-Both are in-character. Will change it to bloodlusted if neccesary

Starting distance: 500 meters away

Shikamaru votes: 3

Huey votes:

Draw:

LETS GO!!!

Wrath Of Itachi said:
I vote shikamaru due to being a tactical genius, as well as being 8-A with his shadows. If his shadow hits he wins.
These guys only have the weapons that are within tier here so 8-A isnt allowed (though im sure Shikamaru at this point has High 8-C or lower powered shadow possession jutsu on him)

Thats from when he battled Tayuya in the Sasuke Retrival Arc though.

This fight is using Chunin Exam Shikamaru from when he battled Temari.

Well his profile should show that. My point still though, all he needs to do is get Huey in his shadow and he wins. With the huge distance gap just give shikamaru an even bigger advantage.

Not impossible, but incredibly difficult, especially if he doesn't know what's coming. This is how Shikamaru normally catches a lot of his opponents.

I mean I'm pretty sure Huey would gain distance if he saw a black shadow thing coming specifically after him. That said, I'll only shed more light if no one really argues anything for Huey to make it fair.

Well speed is equalized (though using Guns would easily allow Huey to fight long-ranged style to avoid Shikamaru's close ranged stuff so theres that.)

Back