• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shiki resistance to precog

Status
Not open for further replies.
In chapter 174 shiki pulled up on Feather and she was unable to see his movements

UnF4U9J.jpg

thus precog resistance

Personally Im ok if we wait for the next chapter or 2 in order to get more context surrounding this feat but Im also fine if we add it now given we also have the Nero situation

By the way I just checked the profile and noticed that Shiki and Rebecca are missing a few things from past accepted CRT

As both of them still need Analytical prediction added as it was accepted Here

Rebecca still needs Clavoryiance(Dream sync)Added here

Shiki still needs X ray vision and Cyborgnization added to his post timeskip key

so either way the profiles need to be edited to add the forgotten things

Well I can agree with Shiki since this isn’t the only time this has happened but yeah I also agree with Damage that this is a bit too early if this is even a ability or Shiki is just getting too strong

I see no reason to wait, it's pretty arbitrary to do so especially since we already have the Nero feat. This looks fine

Can someone bring up the scan for the Nero feat as well please?

I agree with this. Her ability faced the greatest discrepancy ever for Shiki.

Even fodders were foreseeing the movements of the crew, they just couldn't react to the attacks even if they know what they will do. But feather didn't even foresee Shiki being there.

Bump

Well since we didn’t get any new clarification in the new chapter and it looks like Feather is done for now as Holy will be taking over I’m fine with the CRT being applied

Btw for anyone who doesn’t know about the Nero feat(which is just a supporting feat for Shiki)

Nero has his empire dice that allows him to come out as the victor in any situation as long as he follows the dice’s orders

the dice were so accurate that for the past 15-16 years of the story it’s what allowed Nero to build his the empire in the AOI cosmos without being taken down by anyone In the government or any other threat

And allows him to know about Shura would betray him(granted he called Shura’s plan obvious from the start but Nero is known for boasting)

The dice were the reason Nero beat Lyra in a card where the rule is who ever has the higher number card wins the round and yet he was the only person to ever beat Lyra(beside Rebecca) despite Lyra being capable of manipulating the number her opponent has

Yet despite him possessing the dice he didn’t know about Shiki(nor his defeat against Ziggy as Ziggy negated the dice) so the Nero feat along with the feather feat points to Shiki having resistance to precog
So the run down on what needs be applied
Shiki
-Analytical prediction(can predict how and where his target will move next)

Post Timeskip key
-X ray vision
-Cyborgnazion
-resistance to precognition

Rebecca
-Analytical prediction(can predict how and where his target will move next)
-Clairvoyance(Dream Sycn)

We won't see Feather for awhile, so I think it's safe to add it for now, as this feat is clear and Nero's is also good for support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back