• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shin Getter Robo Profile Creation Thread

Depends, which Shin Getter Robo do you wish to add? The Shin Vs Neo one? Or the one from the original manga? Or perhaps you fancy armageddon.

If you DO plan on doing the Armageddon one, then I'll have you know that it was capable of creating an axe of Pure Getter that could slice through several planets in succession, not to mention how the Stoner Sunshine eroded the Metal of those Metal Beast Dragons.

Also in Armageddon it's stated that the Getter Formations OF THE SHIN GETTER all weigh 290 tons, so yeah.

Well,we can separate the version of Shin Getter,one for the manga version,one for the Armageddon.

As for that that might be good.

Good idea, well... I have pics confirming the capability of the Armageddon Getter capable of the generation of a metal eroding energy sphere and slicing through several planets.

Here are the respective confirming pieces.

>Planet Slicing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBI2Sntjblg (Upon further research, it seems that this was done per the aid of the Getter Dragon, and not on the Shin Getter's merits alone).

>Metal Erosion (Keep in note that the semantics of the robot being eroded were the same as the Getter Robo G, which has a page on this wiki): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcZpniGqP2w

I agree in the planet slicing feat,the Shin Getter team need the Dragon team to use the giant bs scytche to kill invader,as for the second sound's good.

There WAS another instance of the Shin Getter using the Stoner Sunshine, but unfortunately I am unsure as to whether or not such an attack actually hit, and even if it did NOT hit, it's damage inflicted upon the surroundings.

I shall do so, In the meantime try asking one of the other Knowledgeable Members of the Getter Robo category for information, I went to them when I was making the Getter Robo G page, Im pretty sure they can aid you while Im rewatching.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Thanks. Well,there is Areku.
They were quite helpful during my formulation of the Getter Robo G page, I suggested you pick their brain while im rewatching, and no, I unfortunately have not found it yet...

Oh they are looking for feats for the Shin Getter from Armageddon, I pointed them towards the time when the Stoner Sunshine eroded a Metal Beast Dragon (which is essentially the same as a Getter Robo G model sans Invader Entwinement).

Basically they need feats, also what was the Shin Getter's max acceleration? I was gonna multiply it by it's mass to determine what sort of damage such could do at max acceleration...

Back