• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
well shinsou has a 6x ap and dura advantage and aya only needs to respond once, then shinsou just has to tell her to kill herself or something and he wins, or she can try to sing him to sleep, incap, or mind cotrol, which if i understand it correctly would take a little bit (even if its only a couple seconds it should be long enough for shinsou to say something, which if she answer's or responds to, she loses.), this could go either way, does aya launch into singing immediately? or does she talk a bit first or something?

I guess that she should start with singing as she want to kill Shinsou here. Singer likes her should focus n her song instead of chit chat.

Anyway,can singing count as respond?

That's not what responding is tho

Responding is answering or directly addressing what the person is saying

Can't says just go LAAAAAA before he even asks given he has to speak?

Does she respond to her opponent or right of the bat starts to sing?

Shinso has to just say "yo" or "if you don't respond you're gay"

i vote Aya.

If they both start they mind hax condition at the same time , i don't think the song can be considered as a response as it's not a follow up .

Not the Aizawa I was expecting FRA. She'd sing while he spoke but given she didn't respond to him, she'd catch him.

Back