• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza Banshou downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darksmash

He/Him
I really really wanted to wait till I finish reading Dies Irae before making this thread, but due to some preference arising from my personal schedule, I wanted this thread to be done by the end of this month. And it is physically impossible for me to finish reading Dies Irae and make this thread in this narrow window. So here it is. Besides, I believe this was inevitable considering how controversial the Shinza Banshou ratings are in general. Please correct me if I say something wrong.

Let’s get straight to the point

The reasons Hadou Gods got upgraded were because of these 2 threads. I will address the arguments I think are the most relevant for the High 1-A rating.

“As seen in the scans, it has been consistently portrayed throughout the entire series that higher level of "depth" would simply outclass the lower one to the point that it might as well be "bottomless" to them, to put it simply, the difference is very likely as vast as the scale of Taikyoku itself.”

The problem here is, the depth itself was not said to be bottomless. It is more so that it takes forever to get to the bottom. Calling it bottomless would be contradictory, as we know that it has a well defined bottom(The throne). As such extrapolating the term to mean the depth is infinite would also be wrong. Heck, even the scans presented for Hajun’s case only call it “unreachable”, not explicitly infinite. The throne also shouldn’t be in a tier inaccessible from the singularity considering it is literally the “bottom” of it. Heck, it seems to be implied that the throne itself has to be modified to withstand a bigger cosmology(I could swear I had seen a more explicit scan of this but sadly couldn’t find it at the moment). Hence it should not have a static tier independent of any expansions of the lower cosmology at all.

Now, why do I think being “unreachable” does not equate to being infinitely deeper than the last? For the simple fact that when the singularity is not being backed by the throne god they can lol nope it. If the reason the gods are not able to drill through the singularity of the God with more taikyoku was explicitly because of increase in size, then it would make 0 sense for them to be able to do this once it stops being backed by the throne god under the assumption it retains its size.

Scaling the difference in depth to the gap between Taikyoku values is also used as an argument, however I will be frank I don't think the difference between Taikyoku values is impressive either. It being transcendences is what most people seem to take for granted. And I have not seen any definitive proof for it being anything other than just a “very very big” power difference. The most spammed argument for it is this one case where a character uses infinite cloning and gets stomped:

"Dai Houroukaku--Zenjuu Dharani: The Kujou clan's secret technique, Shiori uses the backing and permeation principles of Qigong to direct the power of her punch in a specific direction while bypassing all forms of defense. As a Gudou God, she can infuse this attack with an infinite number of possibilities focused into a single place, creating a veritable meteor shower of attacks powerful enough to surpass Tenma Morei's might and destroy Satanel's shade and even Hajun's Singularity"

it's only an attack where she concentrates her possibilities in a single place. No mentions of "infinite stat amping" or anything of the sort. Considering it compares the attack to stuff like meteor shower and heat haze, the main point of the attack just seems to be some sort of infinite barrage of attacks, not some sort of infinite amp. Anyone at this level with infinite range and much better AP(Not infinitely) should be able to easily stomp infinite clones of someone weaker than them
Besides, trying to quantify the difference between 1-A “layers” using examples involving countable infinity is just hilarious if you actually understand the tiering system.

Now, on to the next part:-

“Being a white slate under the Throne's purview (however, outside the multiverse), statements regarding overall structure of the canvas/All Of Creation will also apply to it. ( In fact, the space surrounding the Throne being described as "Hyperdimensional" should also apply to it. Though, it matters not. )

As such, these statements will also affect the Singularity.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615909199544713380/616987295958040659/latest.png

(In a nutshell) During this scene the narrator explicitly states that everything in the canvas bear absolutely no difference to the Gods. Going as far as saying that "no matter how potent something is portrayed in the picture, it can never affect reality" -

If you read the entire thread, you'd notice that I already brought up this scan in the section above.

Here, the Singularity is also described to be the "center of creation" and the act of overwriting it/flooding it with your Taiji is not any different than drawing on a blank canvas.”

This one I just find weird how no one contested this. The scan presented explicitly talks about the difference between a painting and the painter. However, the singularity is never really represented as part of any painting. All scans that I have stumbled across present it as something greater, going beyond the paper itself. The singularity explanations also seem to have been really vague for some reason. It appears to be just a long chain of 1-A structures that start at the paper and end at the throne. And the “singularity” seems to refer to a hole(s) that is(are) made to go through these realms to reach the throne. In this context the paper would be a 1-A structure, as it refers to the container that can contain the painting of any amount of dimensional structures. However, the difference between the paper and the next realm in the singularity, does not appear to be significant at all. Considering it is compared to a blank slate.

For those that don't get the idea yet, the difference between two successive realms of the singularity appears to be the difference between a paper and a blank slate.
So this vs this. Granted this was not the actual argument in any form, it still gives an idea of how the singularity “depth” actually works. I find it very ironic how our standards for what is a “transcendent” layer seem to regress the higher the tiers get, while they should instead be stricter as the gap between the layers becomes exponentially more massive with each tier.

To quote the recently made Tiering system faq:

Q: Is transcending an 1-A character to the same degree they transcend normal humans High 1-A?
A: No. Due to making use of a much larger measuring stick in comparison to lower tiers (Power sets of infinite sets, as opposed to adding individual dimensions), the gap between any two levels in 1-A actually exceeds the entire system below them, and is equivalent to repeating the whole process which led to the previous level on a much higher scale. Thus, most statements that make use of such comparisons would only amount to one further level into the tier, unless some additional context showing it to be higher is present.

As in, to get even one layer higher into 1-A, a character has to transcend another 1-A character just as much as they transcend ,say, a human. There are essentially zero implications of such a massive power difference in all of Shinza Banshou. Aside from a questionable statement claiming Hajun transcends Tenma Yato as much as the latter transcends a human, but that statement was very likely a hyperbole anyway.
I think at this point most of the relevant stuff has been addressed. Some additional things I would like to point out:-
Manipulation of slashes and its targets through change and convergence. Those who were struck by Soujirou possesses the fact "that the sword called Mibu Soujirou cut them". Through this, he can activate the attack again and kill anyone without lifting a finger. Moreover while he can't change the absolute truth that "he cut something", he is capable of changing "what was cut". This allows him to knit the strongest slash by gathering all cuts he mades as a human and realize it, creating an attack that's strong enough to cut the Throne itself

This seems to highly imply that it would have taken Soujirou’s “strongest slash” to cut the throne, hence the implication “Any Taikyoku user>>>>>> Throne” seems to be very wrong.

Also, the exact same scans(Shiori vs Akuro) used for quantifying the difference between the 1-B dimensions of Shinza are for some reason also applied to the difference between painting and painter in context of a Hadou God and creation, so some context/explanation on that would be nice.

To conclude, I believe nothing in Shinza Banshou truly qualifies for the High 1-A rating they currently have. I would go as far as to say that they don't deserve anything above baseline 1-A at all, but that might be too controversial. Anyway, that’s all for now. Please correct me if I misunderstood the context of anything here.

Edit: Since this is my first CRT and all I forgot to make a list for agreements and disagreements:-

Agree: @ItalianGuy1234, @SagaTheLegend, @Guardian_Doge , @HalilAssassino, @Ovy7, @Hasty12345, @Regidian, @theultimate5105, @Yar_R_agi_7k, @XRizkyx, @Kenichichan, @ZERO7772, @Delta333, @korea1234, @Tam0n3n, @Matthew_Schroeder, @TOAAPRESENCE1, @ShivaShakti, @YuriAkuto, @OblivionSama, @Nepuko, @God243, @Kaizuka_Satomi, @Arcker123, @Planck69, @Lapsad, @Ned_the_outer_god, @Devil_slayer99, @Accelerate420, @StrawHatArslan
Disagree: @Tony_di_bugalu, @Bernkastelll, @Everything12, @Infinity_Shun, @TISSG7Redgrave, @Mister6ame6, @PsychoWarper, @Ionliosite, @Ozymandias9, @Gabs22_Gamer, @RamadhanDayYet, @megaraptor, @Fixxed, @Paul_Frank, @GilverTheProtoAngelo, @SleepyTBubble, @Sera_EX, @Amakasu, @Infera28, @Sparteh
Neutral: @StarKingDemonLord, @Chasekilleen, @Planck69, @Zencha9, @Ottavio_Merluzzo, @YungManzi, @I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die, @Rikimarox2

Last edited:
The layout and format for this makes things to hard to read and see where one point end and another begins, thus making a reply difficult to construct without making a similar messy post. But from what I've skimmed I don't particularly agree with your points, but I will make a more detailed post after a more in-depth look over it and responses.

Ah shit here we go again.

Anyway ive posted this to the Shinza discord, so eventually some people more knowledgeable on it can comment.

(I obviously disagree but am busy irl atm so I cant really get into it rn)

Hajun should be downgraded to 10-C cuz' he has a disability. This should apply for those who scales to him too.
In all seriousness, Neutral for now

Last edited:
Anyway I can provide some counters maybe tomorrow, hopefully someone else will reply but eh I can reply some at some point.

Will admit the use of a machine translation even for one scan is a bit questionable, but we'll see where this goes. I'll wait to see if there's any viable counterarguments, before taking a side.

I do not know the shinza series, but I am curious about the arguments it will give by 2, so I will follow it.🐬

I have to start saying I had a headache that was literally killing me, I tried distracting myself with the pc so I turned it on and the first thing I found was this. The headache became worse.

The problem here is, the depth itself was not said to be bottomless. It is more so that it takes forever to get to the bottom. Calling it bottomless would be contradictory, as we know that it has a well defined bottom(The throne). As such extrapolating the term to mean the depth is infinite would also be wrong.

Literally the first mention of it is that the singularity is a hole where the gods (reinhard and ren) will fall endlessly until they reach the bottom of the hole (spoilers, there isn't for them) https://gyazo.com/6048280588d7ffb69311a2255f1d414a and the next scene immediatly has Merc saying that should they continue they will merely open another hole and keep going without end https://gyazo.com/4967b55391f875e7bfe90140f8fb58b1. Just like Yato did for 8k years https://i.gyazo.com/b169ccb2749d4ea3fe8dc35b6f557c66.jpg. That is already proof that the singularity goes on and on endlessly for deities that doesn't have the might (taikyoku as Yato put it) to match the current godhead

Basically the "bottom" doesn't exist for gods without the power to match the stronger one, they will just go endlessly.

Heck, even the scans presented for Hajun’s case only call it “unreachable”, not explicitly infinite.

In this context it can easily be used as a synonyn of infinite, you don't have to be spoonfeed with every single mention of infinite for it to be there.

The throne also shouldn’t be in a tier inaccessible from the singularity considering it is literally the “bottom” of it. Heck, it seems to be implied that the throne itself has to be modified to withstand a bigger cosmology(I could swear I had seen a more explicit scan of this but sadly couldn’t find it at the moment). Hence it should not have a static tier independent of any expansions of the lower cosmology at all.

Already above, no matter how much the hole stretches, how endless is the fall or how deep it goes it will never reach the throne, unless of course, you have the power to match the Godhead or there isn't any.

The throne literally encompasses everything in existence, no matter how much it grows, stretches, goes infinitely it will be part of the throne, that is enough to grant a tier above the lower cosmology.

Heck, it seems to be implied that the throne itself has to be modified to withstand a bigger cosmology(I could swear I had seen a more explicit scan of this but sadly couldn’t find it at the moment).

This is wrong, it wasn't modified but the existence of Mercurius brought the multiverse, multitime thing and thus the Throne acted accordingly and emcompased those too. The scan isnt wrong in saying he destroyed that system and made one new because that what his existence literally did when he brought the multiverse, the throne just reacted to it.

As Rav said in his thread, "any universe created is immeadiatly brought under the throne's jurisdiction"

Now, why do I think being “unreachable” does not equate to being infinitely deeper than the last? For the simple fact that when the singularity is not being backed by the throne god they can lol nope it.

H1-A comes from the singularity being infinite and ever expanding (Rein and Ren would open more holes yet never reach the "bottom") and with that it never reaches the throne, with that in mind I'll proceed.

The singularity is a "thing" that the gods trivialize (as explained in Rav CRTs) but when it is backed up by a stronger god is when it becomes "infinite and endless" for those weaker too as seen above with Reinhard and Yato, but when a god matches the strengh of the god the singularity once again is nothing but a canvas. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615909199544713380/625231809612873749/image0.png

Basically, singularity alone = infinite "thing" that is nothing but a canvas for the gods. Singularity with the power of a godhead = infinite hole that won't be crossed by those weaker than the current god.

If the reason the gods are not able to drill through the singularity of the God with more taikyoku was explicitly because of increase in size

It isn't, is because they don't match the godhead power and thus it seems like an infinite hole to them and that is because they are like ants compared to the godhead, not only that but they have to use their laws to "drill" trough it https://i.gyazo.com/52967b401ebc87322cb61f765b02f269.jpg something they can't obviously do if they are weaker.

then it would make 0 sense for them to be able to do this once it stops being backed by the throne god under the assumption it retains its size.

That's why no one ever thinks that, duh

Scaling the difference in depth to the gap between Taikyoku values is also used as an argument, however I will be frank I don't think the difference between Taikyoku values is impressive either

Scans above of Reinhard and Ren with lower Taikyoku falling endlessly to the singularity of the stronger god. Mercurius toys with both of them during 90% of the novel, even when they reach godhood and watching them as part of his plot still.

The shades of the previous gods (who I have been told are weaker by reliable members) stomping the KKK crew.

If that isn't enough proof (without using stronger characters like Hajun) then that's your problem.

it's only an attack where she concentrates her possibilities in a single place. No mentions of "infinite stat amping" or anything of the sort. Considering it compares the attack to stuff like meteor shower and heat haze, the main point of the attack just seems to be some sort of infinite barrage of attacks, not some sort of infinite amp.

As I understand it, she is adding the power of all the infinite possibilities into a single attack and its like if 1 million people punched the exact same thing at the exact same moment

This one I just find weird how no one contested this. The scan presented explicitly talks about the difference between a painting and the painter. However, the singularity is never really represented as part of any painting.

It is because the singularity is the canvas (paper, picture, whatever you like) where the painters (Gods) draw reality, that is why Rav brought it up there.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615909199544713380/617196649730801665/image0.png There was a scan about the singularity about how the Hadou Taikyoku resembles the act of drawing in a picture (which is the singularity), which is what we know about the hadou gods, the flood the world with their laws painting it with their colors and this is obviously how they see the singularity.

This is also what your second scan there shows too, how the painters (rein and ren) made a hole in the canvas (the world of mercury) and started falling through his singularity, which they obviously couldn't paint in its enterity yet they could brush parts of it under their colors as show in your other scan.

It appears to be just a long chain of 1-A structures that start at the paper and end at the throne. And the “singularity” seems to refer to a hole(s) that is(are) made to go through these realms to reach the throne. In this context the paper would be a 1-A structure, as it refers to the container that can contain the painting of any amount of dimensional structures.

I don't see how the scans aren't enoug to give you the idea of what is going on.

They have to put force and brush harded each "paper" as you said and with enough force they will reach another "page" of the canvas that is the singularity, a "deeper part of the hole" if you will and they have to continue applying force to keep going and as I said in the beginning it will just make them keep going endlessly because they don't have the power to bypass the whole thing at once.

Basically, no power to make the hole "deeper"/ no power to brush harder and make make a hole in the canvas = they will never reach the throne.

However, the difference between the paper and the next realm in the singularity, does not appear to be significant at all. Considering it is compared to a blank slate.

It is mostly irrelevant how the next part looks considering the above, they have to put more and more force to keep going in a hole that will never end for them

As in, to get even one layer higher into 1-A, a character has to transcend another 1-A character just as much as they transcend ,say, a human. There are essentially zero implications of such a massive power difference in all of Shinza Banshou.

Literally all of the above

Aside from a questionable statement claiming Hajun transcends Tenma Yato as much as the latter transcends a human, but that statement was very likely a hyperbole anyway.

Him, who had already ascended to godhood and experienced Merc singularity and has reached a peak beyond what he was, tought of Hajun singularity alone as something he could never cross. I think the statement is FAR from being a hyperbole.

This seems to highly imply that it would have taken Soujirou’s “strongest slash” to cut the throne, hence the implication “Any Taikyoku user>>>>>> Throne” seems to be very wrong.

Because it is (to my knowledge). Just an object to keep the gods from destroying everything from their weight alone. It is just a tool for those with Taikyoku, a being with Taiji can reach the throne bypassing the singularity altogether and the throne is made for them to sit without destroying everything in existence, Reinhard and Merc destroyed it as a side effect of their little fight and Soujirou destroyed it in one attack (and AFAIK Hajun was still sitting there when it happened, same thing keeping Hajun spiritual pressure in check to not destroy everything in existence, but I might need to ask again).

So yeah, the supposition that any being with Taiji can destroy it is well founded.

Also, the exact same scans(Shiori vs Akuro) used for quantifying the difference between the 1-B dimensions of Shinza are for some reason also applied to the difference between painting and painter in context of a Hadou God and creation, so some context/explanation on that would be nice.

It is Soujirou. Im pretty sure I explained that already above with the canvas and the singularity thing but anyways, it is because the singularity can be considered a picture or paper or whatever you want to call it while the Gods are the painters and thus it applies the same way a Hadou God cell (Tenma Akuro) saw something from the world (Soujirou Mibu), nothing more than fiction in a picture.

it mentions that she can stack her possibilities no? Last i checked she gets stronger the more she stacks her possibilities which as a god she can access all infinite of them and stack it up just fine.

The Singularity is beneath the throne itself. Just that gods always fill it with its color. And creation even cannot bear the weight of the god alone that's why the throne is there so they can sit without crushing it all beneath them.

波旬の色に染まった天は、神の重みに耐えられない。超越者が腰掛けるべく存在する『座』と呼ぶべきものが必要である。

Here it says that a gods weight is too much so the throne is there for them to sit and withstand said weight.

And the singularity can only be pierced if the gods that made it are equal to the law of the godhead otherwise like ren and rein in marie route they will fall to no where like...at all. Also singularity is part of creation like the throne yet the gods see is as a painting at best. They will never reach the throne due to being weaker than merc. We also know that as long as the taiji is weaker the laws of the weaker will never affect the stronger one. Yato even pointed this out

つまるところ、太極同士の戦闘で何よりも重要になるのは自己のルールを押し付けられるだけの太極の格であり、大なり小なり自分のルールを押し付けられる程度の力の拮抗があって始めてルールの内容が問題となる。

Atwiki also mentions if the taiji's are different the weaker's law here will not work at all regardless unless its the same value.

We even have a blog to explain the singularity

Hajun literally sees everyone as dust or even trash. Even Yato himself who is practically the strongest god bar him was not even recognized within his vision only considering him as dust and nothing more so its unlikely to be hyperbole when that difference is still there. Hell his singularity is stated to be impenetrable:

何百年、何千年、いやもしかしたら、それ以上かけても辿り着けない超深奥に坐しているという事実は、それのみで波旬神格の強度を意味している。

This here shows Hajun's strength is so powerful it cannot be penetrated (the gudous had to make a work around to reach him and don't confuse making one to penetrating its depths as any god can technically make one via clashing but getting to the throne is another story).

魂を同調させ、より深く、より強大な存在へと自らの存在を誘導し、奥へ奥へと自らを運ぶ。
 肌から感じる感覚は、ここがまさに無色透明の空白地帯であるということ。踏み入った夜行に対して何一つ、僅かとして影響を及ぼさない無窮の闇。
 これはまさに、極限まで透き通った水のようなものだろう。もしくは徹底的に清潔さを保った無菌の箱か。人間の考え付く『無』を体現しながら、同時に如何なる様にも発展する多様性すら有している。
 これは、果たして底があるのか? 正気の者ならそう思わずにいられぬ光景。大海原に投げ出された人間が海の広大さに恐怖を覚えるかのように、ここもまた、存在するだけで生半可な意志なら拡散する。
 どこまでも続く変哲のない空間。薬にも毒にもならず、ただ在り続ける無色の太極。ひたすら巨大でありながら自己主張を行なわないものは、見る者の恐れを掻き立てるかのようだ。
 だからこそ、夜行は思う。ここは神格にのみ許された世界なのだと。
 常人の精神構造であればこの透明さに耐え切れない。大陸を沈没させるほどの真水に向かい、砂糖を一粒落としてみるようなものだ。当然、砂糖は溶かされ、水に甘味もつかぬだろう。
 だが、それはあくまで凡夫の都合。ある一線を越えた場合、この場はまさに新世界の芽へ転身する。
 即ち──太極の保有。現世界、丸ごと塗り潰すほどの波動を得た者に限り、この空にて活動を許され、また新たな理を生み出すことができるのだ。
 されど色は一色のみ。神は両雄並び立てぬ。求道者ならばいざ知らず、覇道を持つなら、先住者を滅殺せねば存在できない。
 夜行がここへ到達できたのも、太極有する求道であり、同時に覇道にあらぬからという理屈だった。
 自らの外殻をかつてないほど強固に編み上げ、さらに深みへ沈み行く。自己の理を保ち続け、やがて、行き着いた先に──

This is how Yakou was diving into the singularity and how he describes it. He calls it a plain space that goes on forever. A colorless taiji, neither medicinal nor poisonous, but simply existing. A world reserved for the gods.

The mental structure of an ordinary person would not be able to withstand this transparency. And it practically goes on forever.
But that is only for the convenience of ordinary people. If you cross a certain line, this place will turn into the bud of a new world. In other words, the possession of the Taiji. Only those who have obtained enough vibrations to paint over the entire current world will be allowed to operate in this sky and create a new theory.
However, there is only one color. The two gods cannot stand side by side. Gudous are fine with each other but Hadous must kill each other.
The reason why Yakou was able to reach this point was because he is a gudou with taiji not a hadou (hadous will clash as they are outwardly using their law while gudous are inward further showing my point to why they can get into the singularity in the first place to battle hajun).

And i don't see the problem with Akuro and mibu's scan? It just enforces how the tenmas were to the EE. I mean akuro isn't noted to be "robust" just that he was disconnected with the setting so Mibu couldn't even hit him properly until god form.

喩えるなら、絵の中でどれだけ猛火を描写しようと、それが現実の人間を燃やせるわけがないのと同じ。
立っている場所がそもそも違うという断絶感。
そして、絵に現実は害せなくても、現実が絵を破壊することは容易に出来る。
高次元から低次元への攻撃は、赤子の手を捻るよりも通しやすい。

tldr; It's like how a fire is depicted in a painting and no matter how fierce it can't harm a real person. Picture cannot harm reality while reality can easily destroy the picture.

覇道の太極とは、喩えるなら絵を描く行為に酷似している。みずからの理という色をもって、世界という画布に望む情景を描きあげること。

Hadou's taiji is very similar to the act of painting. It is the act of using the colors of one's own reason to paint a desired scene on the canvas of the world. This would include the singularity as above mentions it's no color like yakou's initial taiji and only gets filled by the godhead's taiji. Animu even points this out.

Merc added possibilities yes but the reason the verse didn't have them cuz of how the humans don't have true free will i.e. the throne was a management type. Although that's all he added afaik is that the world can have a multiverse not that the entire structure of singularities or the throne had changed.

That's just noting Mibu can cut anything even the throne without trouble just that Hajun was standing in his way which as you know made it impossible. And again all gods hadou or gudou (they have taiji by default) are way too heavy for creation itself and it isn't specific for hajun it just noted hajun's color was staining the heavens.

Not the best in japanese btw so correct me if there is smth to it.

Literally the first mention of it is that the singularity is a hole where the gods (reinhard and ren) will fall endlessly until they reach the bottom of the hole (spoilers, there isn't for them) https://gyazo.com/6048280588d7ffb69311a2255f1d414a and the next scene immediatly has Merc saying that should they continue they will merely open another hole and keep going without end https://gyazo.com/4967b55391f875e7bfe90140f8fb58b1. Just like Yato did for 8k years https://i.gyazo.com/b169ccb2749d4ea3fe8dc35b6f557c66.jpg. That is already proof that the singularity goes on and on endlessly for deities that doesn't have the might (taikyoku as Yato put it) to match the current godhead

Basically the "bottom" doesn't exist for gods without the power to match the stronger one, they will just go endlessly.
The "fall endlessly" part is very likely just a translation gimmick, considering the japanese text doesn't say anything along the lines. When I translated that scan along with context of some previous dialogue I got this
Do you then continue to fall to the bottom of the hole with him forever? Is that what you want?
so yea there is a very explict bottom to the singularity(The throne) which takes "forever" to reach but we do not know the elements that make it take forever to reach. It CAN be explictly because of size but that does not make sense in the overall context. In fact, by applying some ideas from mathematics it is very much possible for them to take forever to cover even a finite distance. Now of course the depth also increases by an unknown magnitude with a higher taikyoku, but we know that isn't the only factor at play here.
In this context it can easily be used as a synonyn of infinite, you don't have to be spoonfeed with every single mention of infinite for it to be there.
It can be, but it doesn't have to be. "Unreachable" can mean a lot of things. In fact, the current view of the singularity treats the "unreachable" as being due to esoteric properties of Taikyoku, not size as it is argued that without Taikyoku backing it up they will be able to ignore the difference. Treating it as infinite doesn't make sense with the fact they can lol nope it if it's not backed by the throne god. So we will obviously go with the interpretation that makes more sense.

Already above, no matter how much the hole stretches, how endless is the fall or how deep it goes it will never reach the throne, unless of course, you have the power to match the Godhead or there isn't any.

The throne literally encompasses everything in existence, no matter how much it grows, stretches, goes infinitely it will be part of the throne, that is enough to grant a tier above the lower cosmology.
This is wrong, it wasn't modified but the existence of Mercurius brought the multiverse, multitime thing and thus the Throne acted accordingly and emcompased those too. The scan isnt wrong in saying he destroyed that system and made one new because that what his existence literally did when he brought the multiverse, the throne just reacted to it.

As Rav said in his thread, "any universe created is immeadiatly brought under the throne's jurisdiction"
It doesn't matter for the context of this thread. The very fact it "reacts" to "encompass" them means it's tier is not static. And if I am not mistaken the throne literally controls the flow of Hadou Gods' power, so it isn't far fetched that it utilises some of the power for itself as well to rise along with the god.

H1-A comes from the singularity being infinite and ever expanding (Rein and Ren would open more holes yet never reach the "bottom") and with that it never reaches the throne, with that in mind I'll proceed.
It's never really implied they are about to open infinite holes to go down. The "there will be no end to this" was more so referring to the fight between Ren and Reinhard(since as far I understand fight between gods of equal Taikyoku is an eternal stalemate). It seems very likely that's what the idea was considering mercurious talks about "defilement" of the twilight beach. It's just saying that as long as they continue to fight they will keep making holes wherever they fight eternally.

And even IF we assume the depth is truly infinite for each step, it's still pretty vague overall and doesn't really equate to as difference as big as coming outside the painting itself, which will have been a requirement for even getting one layer higher into 1-A.

The singularity is a "thing" that the gods trivialize (as explained in Rav CRTs) but when it is backed up by a stronger god is when it becomes "infinite and endless" for those weaker too as seen above with Reinhard and Yato, but when a god matches the strengh of the god the singularity once again is nothing but a canvas. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615909199544713380/625231809612873749/image0.png

Basically, singularity alone = infinite "thing" that is nothing but a canvas for the gods. Singularity with the power of a godhead = infinite hole that won't be crossed by those weaker than the current god.
I already explained why, if we assume that the inaccessibility of the throne is explictly because of a transcendent increase in size, it will not make sense with them being able to access it once it stops getting powered by the God.
The singularity itself also is no canvas. It refers to the hole(s) made by the gods to reach the deeper realms(all of which act like something you can paint on).
Even IF you treat the singularity as a canvas the scans will not apply to it because they all refer to something "inside the painting".
It isn't, is because they don't match the godhead power and thus it seems like an infinite hole to them and that is because they are like ants compared to the godhead, not only that but they have to use their laws to "drill" trough it https://i.gyazo.com/52967b401ebc87322cb61f765b02f269.jpg something they can't obviously do if they are weaker.
ok? You just said yourself that the unsurmountableness is not explictly because of size, so I suppose we are good here?
Scans above of Reinhard and Ren with lower Taikyoku falling endlessly to the singularity of the stronger god. Mercurius toys with both of them during 90% of the novel, even when they reach godhood and watching them as part of his plot still.

The shades of the previous gods (who I have been told are weaker by reliable members) stomping the KKK crew.

If that isn't enough proof (without using stronger characters like Hajun) then that's your problem.
Exactly. None of that is significant proof. I bet you if Shinza Banshou was 2-A Taikyoku would have just been an endless hax scaling chain. As I said its ironic how our standards seem to regress the higher up we go.

As I understand it, she is adding the power of all the infinite possibilities into a single attack and its like if 1 million people punched the exact same thing at the exact same moment
It's still extremely vague. If I am not mistaken her attack was compared to a "meteor shower" or "heat haze" implying it's an infinite barrage rather than a single punch having force from all the infinite possibilities.

But the specifics don't really matter as using extrapolation from countable infinity to quantify differences at 1-A level won't really get you anywhere.
It is because the singularity is the canvas (paper, picture, whatever you like) where the painters (Gods) draw reality, that is why Rav brought it up there.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615909199544713380/617196649730801665/image0.png There was a scan about the singularity about how the Hadou Taikyoku resembles the act of drawing in a picture (which is the singularity), which is what we know about the hadou gods, the flood the world with their laws painting it with their colors and this is obviously how they see the singularity.

This is also what your second scan there shows too, how the painters (rein and ren) made a hole in the canvas (the world of mercury) and started falling through his singularity, which they obviously couldn't paint in its enterity yet they could brush parts of it under their colors as show in your other scan.
Yes, the singularity goes through a series of realms all of which can act as something to be "painted" on(ex: after going beyond the paper they reached the blank slate)
it is not part of any painting itself. As such, the statements applying to things inside the painting cannot really apply to it.

I don't see how the scans aren't enoug to give you the idea of what is going on.

They have to put force and brush harded each "paper" as you said and with enough force they will reach another "page" of the canvas that is the singularity, a "deeper part of the hole" if you will and they have to continue applying force to keep going and as I said in the beginning it will just make them keep going endlessly because they don't have the power to bypass the whole thing at once.

Basically, no power to make the hole "deeper"/ no power to brush harder and make make a hole in the canvas = they will never reach the throne.
Yes, when they fall through a hole they reach a deeper "paintable" realm. But does it continue endlessly? evidently no as the long series of realms ends at the throne. We really don't know what the specifics behind this are, but we know that it's not the "fall" itself that's the problem. But more so the act of making the holes themselves as we know if Mercurious stops backing it they will be able to end the fall casually. The whole thing is very vague really. It's entirely possible that the time it takes them to drill increases exponentially with each step, which will make the time it takes to reach the end pretty much infinite. Hell, i haven't even brought up the possibility that it might just be a hyperbole in the first place.

It makes literally 0 sense that Hadou Gods will gain ontological superiority over the singularity once it stops being backed by the throne god. The singularity realms, the throne and the Gods(In this perspective painters/paintbrushes) effectively seem to exist at the same ontological level.

It is mostly irrelevant how the next part looks considering the above, they have to put more and more force to keep going in a hole that will never end for them
Yes because a blank slate is obviously harder than a paper. It's entirely possible if they have to put more and more force they reach a point where it's effectively impossible to proceed.
Literally all of the above
I see nothing that implies anything like that.

Him, who had already ascended to godhood and experienced Merc singularity and has reached a peak beyond what he was, tought of Hajun singularity alone as something he could never cross. I think the statement is FAR from being a hyperbole.
Being a God in Shinza Banshou effectively grants temporal superiority to the multiverse. As far as I understand Hajun and Yato effectively exist on the same temporal level, hence It's very likely the scan was hyperbolic.

Because it is (to my knowledge). Just an object to keep the gods from destroying everything from their weight alone. It is just a tool for those with Taikyoku, a being with Taiji can reach the throne bypassing the singularity altogether and the throne is made for them to sit without destroying everything in existence, Reinhard and Merc destroyed it as a side effect of their little fight and Soujirou destroyed it in one attack (and AFAIK Hajun was still sitting there when it happened, same thing keeping Hajun spiritual pressure in check to not destroy everything in existence, but I might need to ask again).

So yeah, the supposition that any being with Taiji can destroy it is well founded.
Again, the throne isn't exactly static and rises along with creation to encompass it. If destroying the throne in case of Hajun takes someone whose taikyoku is 65(?), their strongest attack, it seems very clear someone with lower taikyoku will not be able to do it.

It is Soujirou. Im pretty sure I explained that already above with the canvas and the singularity thing but anyways, it is because the singularity can be considered a picture or paper or whatever you want to call it while the Gods are the painters and thus it applies the same way a Hadou God cell (Tenma Akuro) saw something from the world (Soujirou Mibu), nothing more than fiction in a picture.
******* traps man.
Anyway, First off, that quote was about difference between "someone from reality" and "someone inside the painting"
The realms of the singularity are canvases on which the act of painting itself is done, they are not part of the painting itself. And I still find it weird why the inaccessibility quotes from soujirou vs Akuro are applied to paint of the hadou gods as it's evidently not an ontological difference given howthe paint of a higher god can casually overwrite them.

And the singularity can only be pierced if the gods that made it are equal to the law of the godhead otherwise like ren and rein in marie route they will fall to no where like...at all. Also singularity is part of creation like the throne yet the gods see is as a painting at best. They will never reach the throne due to being weaker than merc. We also know that as long as the taiji is weaker the laws of the weaker will never affect the stronger one. Yato even pointed this out
As I have pointed out, them "falling to nowhere" meaning that that the depth is a higher infinity for each god doesn't really make the most sense with the fact that they can ignore it completely once it is stopped being powered. It's more likely so due to the esoteric properties of Taikyoku.
魂を同調させ、より深く、より強大な存在へと自らの存在を誘導し、奥へ奥へと自らを運ぶ。
 肌から感じる感覚は、ここがまさに無色透明の空白地帯であるということ。踏み入った夜行に対して何一つ、僅かとして影響を及ぼさない無窮の闇。
 これはまさに、極限まで透き通った水のようなものだろう。もしくは徹底的に清潔さを保った無菌の箱か。人間の考え付く『無』を体現しながら、同時に如何なる様にも発展する多様性すら有している。
 これは、果たして底があるのか? 正気の者ならそう思わずにいられぬ光景。大海原に投げ出された人間が海の広大さに恐怖を覚えるかのように、ここもまた、存在するだけで生半可な意志なら拡散する。
 どこまでも続く変哲のない空間。薬にも毒にもならず、ただ在り続ける無色の太極。ひたすら巨大でありながら自己主張を行なわないものは、見る者の恐れを掻き立てるかのようだ。
 だからこそ、夜行は思う。ここは神格にのみ許された世界なのだと。
 常人の精神構造であればこの透明さに耐え切れない。大陸を沈没させるほどの真水に向かい、砂糖を一粒落としてみるようなものだ。当然、砂糖は溶かされ、水に甘味もつかぬだろう。
 だが、それはあくまで凡夫の都合。ある一線を越えた場合、この場はまさに新世界の芽へ転身する。
 即ち──太極の保有。現世界、丸ごと塗り潰すほどの波動を得た者に限り、この空にて活動を許され、また新たな理を生み出すことができるのだ。
 されど色は一色のみ。神は両雄並び立てぬ。求道者ならばいざ知らず、覇道を持つなら、先住者を滅殺せねば存在できない。
 夜行がここへ到達できたのも、太極有する求道であり、同時に覇道にあらぬからという理屈だった。
 自らの外殻をかつてないほど強固に編み上げ、さらに深みへ沈み行く。自己の理を保ち続け、やがて、行き着いた先に──
Can I get a continuation of this quote from the story? I want to know what exactly is the "place" he arrives at the end.

We know it takes forever because of the godhead itself. If the taiji is the same then at most it takes a breath or so to reach the throne. But if even one taiji is off then you are going down places that won't lead u where you want to. Merc noted this with ren vs rein which already shows despite the difference in numbers not being hajun levels they won't reach the serpent at all. Hell Hajun is specifically bottomless if he clashes with another Hadou as no matter how long it takes Yato or anyone else will not reach it (He's the strongest god and thus with the way his power is its impossible to get to him head-on). Gudous can reach it because they are not clashing with the godhead as Yakou demonstrated (Doe because gudous are generally weaker anyway so yeah...). Also note that singularities because they are powered by the gods are essentially in the god's color so the god even painted the singularity which even DI notes how their color paints the information within that place.

Again its mentioned taiji means everything. If the value isn't the same nothing will affect the stronger one nor will they ever reach the godhead powering it up in the throne.

Even equal taiji will not be a stalemate as we see from shade satanael rekting mibu and shiori iirc (goggmagog was dwindling all of shiori's possibilities which are all gudou gods by then) and ren was about to get obliterated despite being on the same level (we know he's on the same level by virtue of him still somewhat affecting merc and rein) so it can shift.

Mibu is the bottom of the relationship iirc so... From what I gathered what Mibu slashed to Hajun was not his strongest strike just a flash of his divine power but it did nothing to the throne as Hajun was still there only the souls clinging onto Hajun (which well made Hajun stronger lolz)

The throne is only there for the god to hold its weight as all of them could just snap creation from weight alone. Merc vs Rein's side affect was its destruction. All it did was have more areas but the thrones existence was still above that of creation and the singularity as a whole due to how one must use the singularity to reach that place being at its bottom (only if you even have the same taiji otherwise as mentioned above you're not reaching it).

That text is where Yakou iirc was trying to look at the gods prior to the current heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back