• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza blog acception

I think there should be a team behind it aside from just one dude, and some sample profiles would have been nice.

Personally, I’d like it best if it was never brought back at all but that’s just me

To address the tiers, why are briah users 5D? They don’t scale to the multiverse

Disagree, we have lots of people working on this already and I already told him prior on discord that some of this are wrong not to mention while shinza is already accepted to be back we need to make profiles and we are done with all the rest except avesta profiles which we have some left to do.

coming from the Nasu fan.

Stay angry that Reinhard claps the verse
Not happy at all, I didn't laugh. Your joke is terrible, I will love this joke if it gets cleared from my head and you please give up telling me the joke again. Honestly, this is a horrible attempt at trying to get a smile out of me. Not a laugh, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst from my esophagus. Science says before you laugh your brain prepares your facial muscles but I didn't even feel the slightest movement. 0/10 this joke sucks, I can't believe anyone is legal enough to give you creative rights. The amount of brain power you put into that joke could power every house on Earth. Have a personality and learn how to make jokes, read a book. I'm not saying this to be funny, I really mean it in terms of how this is just tragic comedy in comedy. You have killed humor and every act of comedy on the planet. I am very disappointed that society has failed to teach you how to be funny. Honestly, if I put all my energy and time into trying and making your jokes funny, it would require Einstein to build a device where I could connect to the energy of a billion. stars to do it, and the only thing that joke received from people was a subtle contempt. You're lucky I still have some sympathy for you after telling that joke or else I'll take on every war crime ever recorded in history just to stop you from trying to bring any fun. any more funny. We should put that joke in our textbooks so future generations can be wary of becoming an absolute failure in comedy. I am disappointed, hurt and utterly offended that my precious time has been wasted just so my brain can understand that joke. During that time I planned to help orphans, but because of that you did I had to explain in the least obscene way your terrible attempt at comedy. Now the kids are suffering with no meals and no one to blame but you. I hope you're happy with what you've done and I really hope you can move on and learn from this pitiful endeavor.

Regardless of how this goes I'll remind that to qualify for 1-A it's now required that there's an High 1-B cosmology (or a theoretical explicit mention) on the setting to compare to in the first place, meaning that the reasoning they had for 1-A before deletion wouldn't work nowadays and so may be downgraded to Low 1-C or so.

Not happy at all, I didn't laugh. Your joke is terrible, I will love this joke if it gets cleared from my head and you please give up telling me the joke again. Honestly, this is a horrible attempt at trying to get a smile out of me. Not a laugh, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst from my esophagus. Science says before you laugh your brain prepares your facial muscles but I didn't even feel the slightest movement. 0/10 this joke sucks, I can't believe anyone is legal enough to give you creative rights. The amount of brain power you put into that joke could power every house on Earth. Have a personality and learn how to make jokes, read a book. I'm not saying this to be funny, I really mean it in terms of how this is just tragic comedy in comedy. You have killed humor and every act of comedy on the planet. I am very disappointed that society has failed to teach you how to be funny. Honestly, if I put all my energy and time into trying and making your jokes funny, it would require Einstein to build a device where I could connect to the energy of a billion. stars to do it, and the only thing that joke received from people was a subtle contempt. You're lucky I still have some sympathy for you after telling that joke or else I'll take on every war crime ever recorded in history just to stop you from trying to bring any fun. any more funny. We should put that joke in our textbooks so future generations can be wary of becoming an absolute failure in comedy. I am disappointed, hurt and utterly offended that my precious time has been wasted just so my brain can understand that joke. During that time I planned to help orphans, but because of that you did I had to explain in the least obscene way your terrible attempt at comedy. Now the kids are suffering with no meals and no one to blame but you. I hope you're happy with what you've done and I really hope you can move on and learn from this pitiful endeavor.
Tell me you are a Nasu fan without telling me you are a Nasu fan, Nasu fans have really lost their touch with reality

Regardless of how this goes I'll remind that to qualify for 1-A it's now required that there's an High 1-B cosmology (or a theoretical explicit mention) on the setting to compare to in the first place, meaning that the reasoning they had for 1-A before deletion wouldn't work nowadays and so may be downgraded to Low 1-C or so.
You do not need a theoretical explicit mention of it but rather a proof that even if there was a High 1-B cosmology, they will transcend it, spoiler alert; there
anos on very existent misfit 1AH at 0% solos weak shinza
Lol calling an ant when we are calling Lions is bold, Mgk fans and Nasu fans and their delulus

You do not need a theoretical explicit mention of it but rather a proof that even if there was a High 1-B cosmology, they will transcend it, spoiler alert; there
That's basically the same thing, a what-if that goes into sufficient detail, but yeah, I'm just reminding that.

Please let us stop derailing the saint's thread
Disagree, we have lots of people working on this already and I already told him prior on discord that some of this are wrong not to mention while shinza is already accepted to be back we need to make profiles and we are done with all the rest except avesta profiles which we have some left to do.
Mf nobody agrees with this even you. There's no derailing bro isn't even here to address the things people disagree with.

Ah yes my apologies Dr Phill.

There was only a single universe till the 3rd era God Known as Nerose. In 4th era, the God Known as Mercurius, extended his rule to a multiverse of an infinite number. as we see here

Wrong. The second heaven had an infinite number of universes. It is already said in part 22 of the Avesta Glossaries that in freedom-type eras, every possibility creates a new universe, and as we know Paradise Lost is a freedom-type era. All Mercurius did was to increase the control area of the System from a single universe to infinite universes. Not creating universes.

These laws are often described as colors throughout the series

覇道の太極とは、喩えるなら絵を描く行為に酷似している みずか らの理という色をもって、世界という画布に望む情景を描きあげるこ と。

The Taikyoku of a hadou, is similar to the act of painting a picture, you have the color of your own law, with the world as the canvas.

and again here,

宇宙のすべてを自分の色に染め上げるという行為にもっとも忠実。 自分が法で、 自分こそが森羅万象。

He is the most honest person in painting the entire universe with his colors. I'm the law, I'm the universe.

Later on in Avesta we get a confirmation that there are infinite number of laws.

無限と思えるほどの色に溢れ、だというのに独立しているものが一つとしてない。 敵となる何がしかが、絶対的な法のもとに必ず定められている。まるで宇宙の縮図だった。 超級規模の織物で、 二元論世界の体現だった。

It is full of seemingly Infinite colors, yet not one of them is independent. Whatever the enemy is, it is always defined by absolute law. It was like a microcosm of the universe. It was a textile of superlative scale, the embodiment of a dualistic world.

Color ≠ Law. But Color = Craving

The Multiverse has also concepts of multi-dimensionality like as here:-

喩えるなら、人の形に凝縮された宇宙とでも言うべきものに。たった一人で森羅万象と同じ質量を持つ掛け値なしの規格外。 どんな外圧にも砕かれず染められず、 独立独歩を貫く絶対的な“個”の極致こそ、飛蝗が求める天下無双の姿であろう。だがそのためには前提として、そうした可能性が在って当然とされる世でなければならない。 「言うなれば親子の関係と似たものか。 力の強弱ではなく、発生に関わる順序の話だ」 依然凄まじい戦闘を続けながら、哀惜するようにクワルナフは独りごちた。現在の世界には、パフラヴァーンのような男を昇華させるだけの下地がない。大元の条件が整っておらぬ以上、派生が生まれ得ぬのは道理だろう。 「私が知る限りにおいて、この世は多層的な広がりと無縁な様相を呈している。よって同じ時に複数の宇宙が展開する時代でなければ、個の宇宙というものも存在できんと見るのが正しい。 可能性的並行時空とでも呼ぶべき場所でない限り、 異物を異物のままに極めさせる概念は不在であろうと考える」 だからおまえは負けるのだと告げるクワルナフに、しかしパフラヴァーンは相も変わらず一貫して揺るがなかった。

"Metaphorically speaking, in what might be called a universe condensed into a human form. A single person with the same mass as the whole of creation, a standardized outsider with no multiplier. The ultimate expression of the absolute "individual" who is neither crushed nor dyed by any external pressure, and who maintains independence and self-reliance, is the form of the unrivaled under the heavens that locusts are seeking. But for this to happen, the world must, as a precondition, be a place where such possibilities are taken for granted. "It's a bit like the relationship between parent and child, if you like to put it that way. It's not about the power of the forces, but about the order in which they occur." While continuing the still horrendous battle, Kvarenah mused to himself, as if in sorrow. The world today does not have the groundwork to sublimate a man like Bahlavan. As long as the original conditions are not in place, it is only logical that derivations cannot be born. "As far as I know, this world has no aspect of multi-layered expanses. Therefore, it is correct to assume that there can be no individual universe unless there are multiple universes unfolding at the same time. Unless there is what might be called a potential parallel space-time, there will be no concept that allows the foreign to remain foreign."

It specifically says that it does not have "multi-layered expansion".

Which makes the Multiverse in totality of 2-A due to containing infinite space-times. Along with containing infinite laws and concepts inside it.

Yes, multiverse is 2-A. But not for the reasons you listed.

Laws and Concepts and Taikyoku, Atziluth, Ahura-Mazada, Etc
The ultimate transcendence where one paints the whole creation with their own unique law/color is called Taikyoku (K3), Atziluth (DI), Ahura-Mazada (Avesta) and so on. Though it called via different names it meant the same throughout the series and also acted the same (the process of painting the world with your own law).

The laws in the First Heaven are called as Big Bang. Not Ahura-Mazada.

Ber'iah is the second highest form of law manipulation(sorcery/atziluth), which allows the user to create world of their own, making the old world laws and concepts meaningless

Such as explained here and here which would make them atleast Low 1-C due Reinhard explanation here further more they can add layers to their own domains as shown here.

No. These aren't L1-C. Beri'ah doesn't scale to the Multiverse

Also I don't plan to respond to the rest. There is too much misinformation on the blog.

Edit : Some messages are quoted in a way I don't know why, and I can't fix this bullshit.

I'd just like to remind people that the main translator for the Shinza people has kinda lost a lot of credibility recently. Take that however you want.

Wrong. The second heaven had an infinite number of universes. It is already said in part 22 of the Avesta Glossaries that in freedom-type eras, every possibility creates a new universe, and as we know Paradise Lost is a freedom-type era. All Mercurius did was to increase the control area of the System from a single universe to infinite universes. Not creating universes.

覇道の太極とは、喩えるなら絵を描く行為に酷似している みずか らの理という色をもって、世界という画布に望む情景を描きあげるこ と。

The Taikyoku of a hadou, is similar to the act of painting a picture, you have the color of your own law, with the world as the canvas.

and again here,

宇宙のすべてを自分の色に染め上げるという行為にもっとも忠実。 自分が法で、 自分こそが森羅万象。

He is the most honest person in painting the entire universe with his colors. I'm the law, I'm the universe.

Later on in Avesta we get a confirmation that there are infinite number of laws.

無限と思えるほどの色に溢れ、だというのに独立しているものが一つとしてない。 敵となる何がしかが、絶対的な法のもとに必ず定められている。まるで宇宙の縮図だった。 超級規模の織物で、 二元論世界の体現だった。

It is full of seemingly Infinite colors, yet not one of them is independent. Whatever the enemy is, it is always defined by absolute law. It was like a microcosm of the universe. It was a textile of superlative scale, the embodiment of a dualistic world.

Color ≠ Law. But Color = Craving

喩えるなら、人の形に凝縮された宇宙とでも言うべきものに。たった一人で森羅万象と同じ質量を持つ掛け値なしの規格外。 どんな外圧にも砕かれず染められず、 独立独歩を貫く絶対的な“個”の極致こそ、飛蝗が求める天下無双の姿であろう。だがそのためには前提として、そうした可能性が在って当然とされる世でなければならない。 「言うなれば親子の関係と似たものか。 力の強弱ではなく、発生に関わる順序の話だ」 依然凄まじい戦闘を続けながら、哀惜するようにクワルナフは独りごちた。現在の世界には、パフラヴァーンのような男を昇華させるだけの下地がない。大元の条件が整っておらぬ以上、派生が生まれ得ぬのは道理だろう。 「私が知る限りにおいて、この世は多層的な広がりと無縁な様相を呈している。よって同じ時に複数の宇宙が展開する時代でなければ、個の宇宙というものも存在できんと見るのが正しい。 可能性的並行時空とでも呼ぶべき場所でない限り、 異物を異物のままに極めさせる概念は不在であろうと考える」 だからおまえは負けるのだと告げるクワルナフに、しかしパフラヴァーンは相も変わらず一貫して揺るがなかった。

"Metaphorically speaking, in what might be called a universe condensed into a human form. A single person with the same mass as the whole of creation, a standardized outsider with no multiplier. The ultimate expression of the absolute "individual" who is neither crushed nor dyed by any external pressure, and who maintains independence and self-reliance, is the form of the unrivaled under the heavens that locusts are seeking. But for this to happen, the world must, as a precondition, be a place where such possibilities are taken for granted. "It's a bit like the relationship between parent and child, if you like to put it that way. It's not about the power of the forces, but about the order in which they occur." While continuing the still horrendous battle, Kvarenah mused to himself, as if in sorrow. The world today does not have the groundwork to sublimate a man like Bahlavan. As long as the original conditions are not in place, it is only logical that derivations cannot be born. "As far as I know, this world has no aspect of multi-layered expanses. Therefore, it is correct to assume that there can be no individual universe unless there are multiple universes unfolding at the same time. Unless there is what might be called a potential parallel space-time, there will be no concept that allows the foreign to remain foreign."

It specifically says that it does not have "multi-layered expansion".

Yes, multiverse is 2-A. But not for the reasons you listed.

The ultimate transcendence where one paints the whole creation with their own unique law/color is called Taikyoku (K3), Atziluth (DI), Ahura-Mazada (Avesta) and so on. Though it called via different names it meant the same throughout the series and also acted the same (the process of painting the world with your own law).

The laws in the First Heaven are called as Big Bang. Not Ahura-Mazada.

Ber'iah is the second highest form of law manipulation(sorcery/atziluth), which allows the user to create world of their own, making the old world laws and concepts meaningless

Such as explained here and here which would make them atleast Low 1-C due Reinhard explanation here further more they can add layers to their own domains as shown here.

No. These aren't L1-C. Beri'ah doesn't scale to the Multiverse

Also I don't plan to respond to the rest. There is too much misinformation on the blog.

Edit : Some messages are quoted in a way I don't know why, and I can't fix this bullshit.
Rest in piss shinza fans

There’s a team still? Interesting

That’s not really true. I believe Agnaa cleared that up already

You
do realize that you just contradicted yourself right?

Back