• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza blog acception

Blud you were told that members are working on Shinza profiles the last time you made a Shinza thread, so why would you make yet another? You aren't giving Shinza fans a good look either when this is like the fourth time a Shinza thread was made using the same old rejected arguments, scans not supporting what you say, and taking stuff out of context.

Some of the scans are twisted so far out of context that I didn't even think it was possible.

There is no part where I contradict myself.

What I said was wrong is the part where he said that there is only one universe until the third heaven. Not the part where the multiverse contains infinite universe.
There was only one universe though. You said that Mercurius made it so that territory could extend to a multiverse but that second heaven was already a multiverse. That is a contradiction.

You aren't giving Shinza fans a good look either when this is like the fourth time a Shinza thread was made using the same old rejected arguments, scans not supporting what you say, and taking stuff out of context.
Shinza fans have never had a "good look" or reputation.

Well, technically yeah. But that still doesn't change the fact that there was a 2-A multiverse at that time.
Both the Satanael and the Muzan domains are highly managed universes without any degrees of freedom and without the possibility of expansion themselves. The creation of the Multiverse (the universe of other possibilities) is the result of the Satanael using time retrograde to cause the expansion of possibilities. I personally believe that this cannot be considered as a second heavenly period.

Back