• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shiro (Deadman Wonderland) earthquake stuff

I don't remember much of deadman wonderland, but I by chance came across Shiros profile and it mentions her having caused a 11.3 (the scan says 11.4 actually) earthquake.

So just quickly typing that value in here gives 7.943282e+21 J, which would be Small Country level.

Thoughts on that?

I think we recently had a discussion about Storms, earthquakes etc on if they scale to AP or Enviromental Destruction, so it depends on how his suicide attack functions.

Well, I have no idea how it works. As said I don't remember much about the series.

I just mentioned it, because the City level ranking on the profile seemed kinda arbitrary.

Edit: The wiki described it as power outburst, not sure what to make of that.

Given the power mechanics in the verse it would not be something like a earthquake creation ability, though.

He probably deserves an upgrade i'm not sure wether this should scale to AP or ED.Is there anyone with sufficient knowledge of the series?

Its has been so long since I read deadman but she doesn't have ability to create earthquake other make earthquake by use her own power(or AP) but the problem is other that that feat she never show any other feat close to that and if I remember correctly ganta be can match her on their last battle.

Kkapoios. She -_-

^She probably would have caused it by controlling her blood somehow, no? After all that's basically the only ability in the verse IIRC.

Given that it's noted as a suicide technique it would probably not match her usual showing.

Btw there are 3 different ability in the verse although 2 of them is blood base ability which was originated from her and one of them is irrelevant to her level.

Back