• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shirou Emiya (Fate/Stay Night) vs Mega Man (Classic) [0-0-0]

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
This is Unlimited Blade Works Route Shirou and High 6-C Rock being used, speed is equalized and the fight takes within the Unlimited Blade Works Reality Marble. Both sides are willing to win but not necessarily kill each other.

Shirou :

Rock :

Incon :

Once again,shirou is a subsonic with relativistic+ amp,he speedblitzes and one shots with 4d soul and concept hax.

Unless he's got something that can beat that,this is a stomp.

Shirou resists most of the haxes in the wiki(including time stop),only hax like causality or plot hax is stuff he doesn't resist.

Oh, dear… This is certainly a MU.

Well, Rock not killing Shirou will certainly be tough for him since the latter is literally a glass cannon (Small Building level durability) (in addition to Shirou having a fuckton of resistances meaning he resists any hax Rock has even though I think him having most of those is wank to begin with) so chances are Rock is gonna kill him in 1 hit with AOE and his other helper robots assuming he tries any of this. The only way Rock can incap is by outlasting UBW and then abuse his much greater LS to restrain.

That said, Shirou should have an easier time knocking out or even incapacitating Rock with UBW danmaku. Caladbolg II is the biggest problem for Rock here given the incredibly potent spatial distortions (as seen when it shattered Argos while the thing purposefully missed). So Shirou could easily kill Rock with that especially if aimed at the head. I argue it probably doesn’t even need to directly hit, just grazing the head will be enough to let the spatial distortions destroy the IC chip. But I think that’s the only option that has the absolute best chance to destroy with relative ease.

Bitter reminder that win-cons where Shirou speedblitzes Rock and wins with speed amps don’t count due to him being naturally slower.

To TL;DR my current thoughts: Rock can win if his IC chip isn’t destroyed in UBW ‘cause even if his body is destroyed in it, a spare body comes in after the RM disappears (he can’t hold the RM that long and not even Dead Apostles with more energy than Shirou can hold a RM for longer than half a day) and then things slowly become more in Rock boi’s favor. While Shirou can win by destroying the IC chip to kill or by destroying all of Rock’s 9 spare bodies to incap.

The true ending is Shirou gets a new robot friend and 2 robot pets.

Oh, dear… This is certainly a MU.

Well, Rock not killing Shirou will certainly be tough for him since the latter is literally a glass cannon (Small Building level durability) (in addition to Shirou having a fuckton of resistances meaning he resists any hax Rock has even though I think him having most of those is wank to begin with) so chances are Rock is gonna kill him in 1 hit with AOE and his other helper robots assuming he tries any of this. The only way Rock can incap is by outlasting UBW and then abuse his much greater LS to restrain.

That said, Shirou should have an easier time knocking out or even incapacitating Rock with UBW danmaku. Caladbolg II is the biggest problem for Rock here given the incredibly potent spatial distortions (as seen when it shattered Argos while the thing purposefully missed). So Shirou could easily kill Rock with that especially if aimed at the head. I argue it probably doesn’t even need to directly hit, just grazing the head will be enough to let the spatial distortions destroy the IC chip. But I think that’s the only option that has the absolute best chance to destroy with relative ease.

Bitter reminder that win-cons where Shirou speedblitzes Rock and wins with speed amps don’t count due to him being naturally slower.

To TL;DR my current thoughts: Rock can win if his IC chip isn’t destroyed in UBW ‘cause even if his body is destroyed in it, a spare body comes in after the RM disappears (he can’t hold the RM that long and not even Dead Apostles with more energy than Shirou can hold a RM for longer than half a day) and then things slowly become more in Rock boi’s favor. While Shirou can win by destroying the IC chip to kill or by destroying all of Rock’s 9 spare bodies to incap.

The true ending is Shirou gets a new robot friend and 2 robot pets.
So you're voting for Rock?

Well, Rock not killing Shirou will certainly be tough for him since the latter is literally a glass cannon (Small Building level durability)
Um no
Small Building level (Comparable to his appearance in Fate), Large Island level+ with Unlimited Blade Works (Comparable to its appearance in Fate), likely Small Country level with Rho Aias (Was able to protect him from Noble Phantasms from the Gate of Babylon, but it is weaker than Archer's. Should be comparable to its appearance in Heaven's Feel)
Shirou has large island+ durability even in base without tracing so no.
That said, Shirou should have an easier time knocking out or even incapacitating Rock with UBW danmaku. Caladbolg II is the biggest problem for Rock here given the incredibly potent spatial distortions (as seen when it shattered Argos while the thing purposefully missed). So Shirou could easily kill Rock with that especially if aimed at the head.
Any weapon that so much as scratches rock is gonna insta kill him with that 4d concept hax.so not really a problem.

Reminder that simply means the match cant be added,which isn't even a problem since this is a stomp so it can't be added either way.
To TL;DR my current thoughts: Rock can win if his IC chip isn’t destroyed in UBW ‘cause even if his body is destroyed in it, a spare body comes in after the RM disappears (he can’t hold the RM that long and not even Dead Apostles with more energy than Shirou can hold a RM for longer than half a day)

That's because the nasuverse world hates reality marbles and crushes them.since op didn't mention where exactly it takes place.sba means it takes place in a neutral location.so even that ain't possible.

Doesn't matter, his Unlimited Blade Work contain copy of noble phatasm, which most if not all of them are conceptual weapon, probably except Kanshou and Bakuya, one hit and Rock is gone

What does "Conceptual Weapon" even mean? Like if I attack someone with the concept of chair, do they just instantly evaporate from the face of the multiverse because they don't resist the concept of chair?

What does "Conceptual Weapon" even mean? Like if I attack someone with the concept of chair, do they just instantly evaporate from the face of the multiverse because they don't resist the concept of chair?
Might be duraneg?

I dunno, people hear "Conceptual Weapon" and assume Duraneg when like 90% of all Noble Phantasms don't duraneg despite being Conceptual

A conceptual weapon reinforce a object with a predetermined phenomenon.

It's less of "I can punch you to death" and more of "your very existence is dead because I said so".kinda like that.
And like, the offensive concept hax he have is not on his profile too. Besides Caladbolg.
Shirou profile is atrocious,like it doesnt even have durandal( which is a conceptual weapon)which he traces during his fight against archer.

Once again,shirou is a subsonic with relativistic+ amp,he speedblitzes and one shots with 4d soul and concept hax.
Megaman doesn't have a soul...He is a robot (but Fateverse is second to only xianxia/trpg in terms of """""logic"""", so something stupid can happen), but he is going to get bodied by CM....How does it work?

going to get bodied by CM....How does it work?

Nasuverse souls contain information and concepts of one's very existence,a conceptual weapon is capable of destroying the soul,the concept and information it contains.

So basically he deletes the evey existence of an entity.

@Livinmeme as for that,that only applies to before opening magic circuit shirou,shirou is ubw already opened his magic circuits during his fight against kuzuki.

That's not to mention,shirou gains A rank magic resistance due to tracing kanshou and byakuya which is his opening move.

mega man's time stop has nothing to do with magic lol
His timestop isn't magic doesn't really matter, as magecraft in Nasuverse being more than just: it is magic
phatansms have nothing to do with dura neg lol
most of them
They're made of concepts but 99% of them don't one shot jack
The thing is, UBW contain almost all kind of noble phantasm, which include many dura neg, conceptual nuke weapons

phatansms have nothing to do with dura neg lol
most of them
They're made of concepts but 99% of them don't one shot jack
Yeah because everyone in verse has resistance to conceptual manipulation.
And yes that includes EVERYONE.feel free to check every profile.
mega man's time stop has nothing to do with magic lol
Magi resistance to time stop doesn't even come from time stop magic,since there is no time stop magic in nasuverse.

It comes from being able to walk around In the imaginary number space where time is halted.

I'm genuinely not sure what to think of this

Like does every weapon specifically have the concept of "I can slash through literally everything ever" attached to it? Or is it that every weapon is just a concept of itself? If you're being hit by a concept wouldn't it depend on what that concept is? Like if I hit a dude with a conceptual healing sword, but they don't have conceptual resistance, do they just die instead of heal because the healing ball didnt have the concept of heal on it? I feel like the weapon has to have a specific concept that let's it do its dura negating or Invulnerability thing (ex. Rho Aias has the concept of blocking everything, Gae Bolg has the concept of always piercing the heart), wouldn't you have to prove the same for every other weapon?

Only servants and other such as divine spirit have the concept manipulation that can destroy the concept of a person, magus have yet to do something like that. That's why they don't have it on their profiles.
So Shirou can't destroy Mega Man's concept.

Also for the Amp since Mega Man is massively faster than Shirou, Shirou wouldn't get his speed enhanced in speed equal.

"Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.
As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added."

Also for the Amp since Mega Man is massively faster than Shirou, Shirou wouldn't get his speed enhanced in speed equal.

"Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.
As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added."
He would still be able to use the amp, the match just won't be added if he wins due to it, as per the rule you quoted

Last edited:
Only servants and other such as divine spirit have the concept manipulation that can destroy the concept of a person, magus have yet to do something like that. That's why they don't have it on their profiles.
So Shirou can't destroy Mega Man's concept.
Actually anyone who can damage servant should have all three as well only people who can cut souls can damage servants.so shirou(and everyone who has damaged a servant) should have it on their profile.

I'm genuinely not sure what to think of this

Like does every weapon specifically have the concept of "I can slash through literally everything ever" attached to it?
Every conceptual weapon has a "I destroy your very existence" concept in it.since well they can damage a soul and and ones soul contains the concept of their existence.
Like if I hit a dude with a conceptual healing sword, but they don't have conceptual resistance, do they just die instead of heal because the healing ball didnt have the concept of heal on it?
Except the concept is" erasure of existence of oneself " which leads to erasure of one's existence.
I feel like the weapon has to have a specific concept that let's it do its dura negating or Invulnerability thing (ex. Rho Aias has the concept of blocking everything, Gae Bolg has the concept of always piercing the heart), wouldn't you have to prove the same for every other weapon?
Those has additional effects along with the standard ones.
if it ain't on the profile
they don't got it ‼️
Cool,then put the match on hold till we get the profile updates.

Not that shirou needs it,unless your arguments is that a relativistic+ with 2x ap advantage can lose to a subsonic.

Actually anyone who can damage servant should have all three as well only people who can cut souls can damage servants.so shirou(and everyone who has damaged a servant) should have it on their profile.
Not exactly, servant aren't really souls, I think you misunderstood with the invulnerability.
Since Souls are 4D, hax that can damage souls are 4D. Because of the great variety of thing that can damage souls every hax has been put at 4D. You don't need to be able to damage souls to damage servants just mystery aka 4d invulnerability negation.

Not exactly, servant aren't really souls, I think you misunderstood with the invulnerability.
Since Souls are 4D, hax that can damage souls are 4D. Because of the great variety of thing that can damage souls every hax has been put at 4D. You don't need to be able to damage souls to damage servants just mystery aka 4d invulnerability negation.
Actually you do
Nasu: To no one's surprise, a regular swordmaster doesn't know any tricks to cut anything spiritual. Even if they could withstand a spiritual being's attack, they still can't fight without being able to attack. But when someone reaches the level of Sword Saint, yeah, I could see them cutting a soul. Which means they could give Servants a good run for their money.
Only someone who can cut souls ,can fight servants,nasu words,not mine.and before you go "nasu word of god isn't accepted"only his scaling isn't,his lore statements should be fine.

Actually you do

Only someone who can cut souls ,can fight servants,nasu words,not mine.and before you go "nasu word of god isn't accepted"only his scaling isn't,his lore statements should be fine.
The OP of the thread also mention him being inconsistent in his lore statements.
Also:
"to be clear, guidebooks are still fine to use, just no direct Nasu statements from them. Doesn't matter if it's in a guidebook or not. If it's directly from Nasu, it will immediately be considered suspect.*

Anyway let's not derail the thread any further, for now Shirou can't destroy Mega Man's concept until it has been accepted in a different CRT.

Anyway let's not derail the thread any further, for now Shirou can't destroy Mega Man's concept until it has been accepted in a different CRT.
Ok,shirou amps himself relativistic+ with 2x ap advantage in base and has 6x ap advantage with a never-ending relativistic+ danmaku with nps some of which have 4d concept hax, dimensional manipulation,spatial manipulation vs subsonic megaman.

So what does mega man do here?

Ok,shirou amps himself relativistic+ with 2x ap advantage in base and has 6x ap advantage with a never-ending relativistic+ danmaku with nps some of which have 4d concept hax, dimensional manipulation,spatial manipulation vs subsonic megaman.
A ×1,9~ AP advantage is not a huge advantage and a well placed blow can take him out and thats without taking into account that shirou downscales heavily from that AP value.
Also noticed just now but the speed Amp is a travel speed amp yet the combat speed is equal, combat speed that already is at FTL.
So the speed should jould be something like:
Shirou 0,9~c travel, combat ~3c
Mega Man 3~c travel and combat

Also the UBW can reach 2,6 terratons but only with a true name release otherwise it's still a boost but not on par with a 3× amp.
We also need to take into account that Shirou need time to cast UBW and that he is vulnerable during that time (he would have died hadn't Archer used Roio Aias). The danmaku is something he doesn't start with.
So what does mega man do here?

Time manip and BFR since shirou only resist it if it's done via magic and no saying magecraft has a wide reach in nasuverse is not a valid argument since it never has shown to work against technologie. That the same has saying that a resistance to mind hax can protect you against biological manip since it has a wide reach.
The imaginary number feat is a servant thing not a magus thing.

So to answer your question Mega Man can
-Time Stop shirou
-BFR shirou
-outlast shirou's UBW which he can only keep up for a few minutes.
-defeat shirou before he cast UBW

Edit: Ok they start already in the RM.

Last edited:
A ×1,9~ AP advantage is not a huge advantage and a well placed blow can take him out and thats without taking into account that shirou downscales heavily from that AP value.
Shirou scales above it.techincally everyone heavily scales above it.

962 gigatons<gawain(who can't be scratched with that attack)~saber(said to be equals~gilgamesh~shirou.
Also noticed just now but the speed Amp is a travel speed amp yet the combat speed is equal, combat speed that already is at FTL.
So the speed should jould be something like:
Shirou 0,9~c travel, combat ~3c
Mega Man 3~c travel and combat
Learn to read.
Subsonic with FTL Reactions (Comparable to his speed in Fate and Unlimited Blade Works), Relativistic+ with FTL reactions and combat speed with Projections
Shirou is subsonic combat speed who amps himself to ftl combat speed.if you read the actual rules.
The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc
Speed Amplification techniques are assumed to grant the same percentile of increase to a character's equalized speeds, as they would to their usual speeds.
So both mega man and shirou would have subsonic speed in the beginning(since that is shirou base combat speed) and shirou would amp himself to relativistic+.
Also the UBW can reach 2,6 terratons but only with a true name release otherwise it's still a boost but not on par with a 3× amp.
Even broken phatasms have 6x amp.also it is a 3x amp because that is where the scaling comes from .

Time manip and BFR since shirou only resist it if it's done via magic and no saying magecraft has a wide reach in nasuverse is not a valid argument since it never has shown to work against technologie.
I am seriously doubting whether you can actually read at all.as I already said magi resistance for time stop doesn't come from time stop magic because there is no time stop magic it comes from being in a dimension where time is stopped.
The imaginary number feat is a servant thing not a magus thing.
Acting like you know anything when you know nothing,That's literally where the resistance comes from.

Shirou and rin get tortured in sakura imaginary number space in femme fatale ending.hakuno can talk to gil while in the reverse side of the moon which is a imaginary number space.This scan is them talking.

So to answer your question Mega Man can
-Time Stop shirou
-BFR shirou
This ain't happening,since shirou resistance doesn't even come from them.
-outlast shirou's UBW which he can only keep up for a few minutes.
Only in nasuverse world is that a problem.reality marbles get crushed by gaia which is why they can't be maintained for long times which isn't a problem here,since op sba mean a neutral world.

Of course, if anything that isn't an extension of nature like an elemental creates an alien world, the world itself will crush it. As a result, the upkeep of a reality marble requires a vast amount of energy, and most individuals are only capable of using one for a few minutes at a time.-TSUKIHIME Dictionary: Reality Marble [Unusual talent], p.179
So no.

Also dude shut up,stop arguing for a verse you have no idea about the lore or where the scaling or resistance comes from.

Last edited:
Shirou scales above it.techincally everyone heavily scales above it.

962 gigatons<gawain(who can't be scratched with that attack)~saber(said to be equals~gilgamesh~shirou.

Learn to read.

Shirou is subsonic combat speed who amps himself to ftl combat speed.if you read the actual rules.

So both mega man and shirou would have subsonic speed in the beginning(since that is shirou base combat speed) and shirou would amp himself to relativistic+.

Even broken phatasms have 6x amp.also it is a 3x amp because that is where the scaling comes from .

I am seriously doubting whether you can actually read at all.as I already said magi resistance for time stop doesn't come from time stop magic because there is no time stop magic it comes from being in a dimension where time is stopped.

Acting like you know anything when you know nothing,That's literally where the resistance comes from.

Shirou and rin get tortured in sakura imaginary number space in femme fatale ending.hakuno can talk to gil while in the reverse side of the moon which is a imaginary number space.This scan is them talking.

This ain't happening,since shirou resistance doesn't even come from them.

Only in nasuverse world is that a problem.reality marbles get crushed by gaia which is why they can't be maintained for long times which isn't a problem here,since op sba mean a neutral world.

So no.

Also dude shut up,stop arguing for a verse you have no idea about the lore or where the scaling or resistance comes from.
Calm down, or watch your tone, yeah?

Back