• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shiryu Rain vs Shirou Emiya (Fate/Kaleid)

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Two Magi battle to the death!

The One That Is Classified As The "Mark of the Irregular" vs The Spellcaster With Unlimited Blades

Rules:

Rain is fully sealed and not masked (so no Greil Armor and his other equipment when masked). Rain also can't use any of his orbs, and won't get controlled by the Darkness Force. In-character, but both are serious about killing eachother. Both have infinite mana.

(We can change the rules at any time to make the fight more fair)

The battle takes place in a remote forest.

Score:

Shiryu Rain: 2

Shirou Emiya: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Who will win in the battle of spells and magic?

Rain's Battle Music

Emiya's Battle Music

Rain
Dhn

Way more in Shiryu's favor than Shirou. In all four rounds, albeit with varying levels of diff, he's able to beat the guy with his Mulaag which if he can get to him at close range, it's over weather we take up Shirou's possible High 7-A dura or not. He also has normal regen that's high enough that i'm not sure if Shirou could possibly take down on...well overtime, i can see it. But if not finished of him in time, he's likely screwed. He also has precog which can help here weather it's speed equalized or not (though he may possibly have trouble with Shirou's higher reaction speed but the precog should at least compensate against that).

I say all in all, Shiryu should be able to outlast Shirou here. Albeit in all those rounds, he's going to have (though different) loads of diff against him but Shirou doesn't have much else but sword spam and tracing or whatever...and that's about it.

So overall and long story short, Shiryu for me.

Even with the changes you've made, I still think that this bout is in Shiryu's favour, I agree with Cross.

Back