• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Short Stand User vs Short Plant Boi

I'm honestly quite flattered that Eric is already featured in a match, considering how he hasn't been on the wiki for very long ^^;

But! Getting to the match itself...

Jose Cruz may have the AP advantage, which would prove quite a problem for Eric if he were to get bit by any of his attacks, however, Eric can also take him down instantly with any of his attacks, since they're all conceptual and matter based. Seems like it could go either way.

However, Eric has dealt with similar abilities to Jose's electromagnetism and plasma manipulation in the Form of James and Izumi, and has a much wider arsenal of abilities such as Quantum Mending to allow him to connect attacks instantly through probability manipulation.

So in the end, I do think Eric wins, however, it might be with a bit of difficulty, though, Eric is rather serious, and doesn't play around with his opponent at all. He's also quite practical, so he should get in first more times than not.

Though of course, I could be wrong about this. So correct me about anything if that's the case!

Though honestly in any other scenario they'd probably be dorks and play video games together c':

Actually... how likely is Eric to try and defuse the situation first? Because if he does that alot before fighting Jose would honestly be down with it and they could play games. Which would still be a victory in Eric's favor.

If he doesn't try that in character, then my question is how Eric will be able to see and sense Crying Girls, since stands are intangible and invisible to non-stand users. Because if Eric is off guard Crying Girls might be able to sneak attack him.

Wow, you might actually have a good point. In character, Eric does enjoy a good fight, as it'd allow him to show off his alchemical abilities, but he doesn't like to get into unnecessary fights unless he absolutely has to, and considering the conditions, it'd likely be considered as such.

I think for verse equalization purposes, Eric's ability to passively sense Quantum Strings around him would allow him to sense Crying Girls, since in Dream Creators, all mystical and supernatural abilities are based around the manipulation of the very fundamental particles of existence, including things like souls or consciousness. This should allow him to sense the Stand at the very least, as unlike like spirit beasts, it can still interact with the physical world to a much heavier extent.

Though I'd prefer them to just chill together uwu

Yup! Gosh didn't expect this to basically be the result of his first bout. So yeah, friendship power prevails uwu

Jose: "HEY YOU. I'M gonna fight you."

Eric: "WH-WHAT ARE WE FIGHTING FOOOR?!"

Jose: "...Dats a good questin."

Goes home to play games as they both get teased for being smol

Well it's more:

Eric: *does something magical or something I dunno*

Jose: "...Another Stand User!"

Eric: "A what?"

Jose: "...Are you a bad person?"

Eric: "Nah"

Jose: "...You wanna play Smash Bros?"

Eric: "...Sure?"

Ah, I'm a derp. I realize we can add this right now actually ^^;

I'll put it on Eric's proifle and you can add it to Jose's~

Thanks again for the match. Was pretty entertaining coming up with scenarios like this!

Back