• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Short vs Short:Edward Elric vs Levi Ackerman

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ovas arent canon, what is canon is the manga. Plus in the Ova Levi also expressed apprehension in facing kenny.

>Mike

You...mean the guy who never fought Levi?

Ed isnt getting a hand on Levi's equipment any time soon, hed be trying to catch a living circular saw by the blade

Levi's history of fighting atreet level characters has left dozens of trained military police members injured or dead

Did you just say that the Ova's aren't canon?

Lol....Oh yes, the Attack on Titan Ova's are canon, the ones I'm talking about are, they are in the Manga, and I have the links to show you to prove so. Since it appears you never saw them, then I see why you seriously believe that Levi never fought Mike.

Also, how is Ed not getting a hand on Levi if Levi's only way to kill Ed is getting up close?

Levi's history of fighting characters on the street has shown him to be good, but can get overwhelmed quickly.

Levi was simply superior to the anti-human squad with the 3D gear and avoided getting shot. That really isn't comparable here since Edward will always be on the ground and can get countered quite easily, honestly.

No, the Ova's are not canon, the manga is primary canon.

Because Ed trying to catch Levi's blades is going to inevitably get his arm cut off as he's going to be trying to catch a living circular saw. Also you do know Levi has projectile blade attacks right?

No, the Ova's--

A Choice with No Regrets: Part 1 & 2

Ilse's Notebook: Record of a Fallen Soldier

Are canon.

They are part of the Manga "Attack on Titan: Before the Fall" which is the prequel to the current manga Attack on Titan, and they reference each other numerous times so I'm not sure why you think it isn't canon.

Also, Ed doesn't have to catch his blades, because before he can do that mid air spin dash he will either get pushed out of position by Ed manipulating a building Or Edward will manipulate the ground to block his path of attack.

Levi throwing his blades in this scenario is a waste, he has limited blades and it's not something Ed can't simply block with automail?

You say that like Levi is incapable of cutting through stone or maneuvering around a building. Levi's entire training regiment is centered around making hairpin turns in reaction to a constantly changing and threatening environment

Ed's automail is 9-B in durability, Levi'a blades are High 8-C in durability. Ed tries to block with his automail his arm is coming off.

But you're trying to say that Levi is going to be able to kill Edward in a 2D space using his 3D gear. I'm not saying the 3D gear is useless, but Edward will be constantly harrasing Levi to the point to where setting up for a strike will be extremely difficult to impossible. Levi is eventually going to have to get into a 2D space to kill Edward. Edward is not dumb enough to not recognize this will wait until Levi comes down for a strike to make an opening.

And if Levi should prefer to stay on the ground, as we have seen in the Ova's Which are Canon. I can see Edward out maneuvering him.

Levi isnt stupid, if he sees his opponent has battlefield control he's going to fall back and go for a blind spot like he did against the Beast Titan the first time he fought him.

Theyre in London, Levi can easily disappear

Ed's automail is 9-B in durability, Levi'a blades are High 8-C in durability. Ed tries to block with his automail his arm is coming off.

Actually, Ed's Automail is 7-C in durability. He can change his prosthetic hand with the help of carboxylic compounds that can block attacks from Pride (Whose Shadow attacks are 7-C)

I am also surprised this is nowhere on his profile. Not only can it block Pride's attacks, but it can cut through stone and steel.

The move is called Carbon Hand btw.

Regardless of anything Edward's single advantage is Alchemy. He's not going to ever reliably get a hold on Levi's swords and getting a hit on Levi much less.

Edward barely beat Lan Fan who ONLY has hand to hand combat and some knives, legitimately loses to Alphonse, cannot beat Scar 1v1, Izumi Curtis, and likely loses to Mustang and both Armstrongs.

Levi is more skilled than all of those I mentioned. Losing to Erwin means nothing, that only proves that Erwin would be more skilled than any of those above as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back