• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

V999

He/Him
My Hero Academia VS Genshin Impact

In Stormbreaker Mountain, Noelle meet someone that she admire before after seeing him beating group of Hilichurls and Fatui. After some chit chat, They're decide to sparring each other, Noelle is really want to become Knight, so this is the change to prove her strength

• Speed are equalized
• Shoto Endeavor Agency Arc Version is used
• Shoto : 575.26 Kilotons with Half-Cold, higher with Flashfreeze Heatwave, far higher with Flashfire Fist
• Noelle : 1.45 Megatons

Shoto : 7 (@SODAKU, @Giannysmag, @LeoEpicGamer8910, @Danny33wise, @Mickey1940, @speedster352, @Spectra_Schiffer)

Noelle : 5 (@SatellaTheWoE, @Jackpact, @Kazuma_kuwabara, @Arnoldstone18, @Naitodesu)

Inconclusive :

images

images

Last edited:
I was gonna say shoto but then i realized Noelle could tank a lot of his shit and kill him pretty easily in cqc
Voting noelle

I Know but Shoto also has flight ability, well at least with this abilities he can dodge some Noelle attack

I vote Shoto for his Dura-neg ice attacks (and as Noelle healing works only on hits which would mean he just needs to keep his distance and get one good hit in) and Class T LS with the same ice attacks that might push Noelle back if she decides to close the distance.

Uh, how is she ever getting into cqc vs Shoto?

Y’all do realize he can move himself around with his ice through the air and outranges her insanely, right? And that she has no counter to the sheer cold or heat? A single flashfire fist attack one shots her and any ice that touches her freezes her completely. Both of these options cover hundreds of meters.

She’s never reaching him when he drowns her in ice or fire and her only counter is slicing at it. He’s not stuck in an alley against Stain here and his Quirk usage completely negs her close range.

I suppose given the story Shoto won’t go for Flashfire Fist unless she’d survive, but Heaven Piercing Ice Wall is like his opening attack. After that it’s just ice spam into Flashfreeze Heatwave while moving around with his ice.

I suppose given the story Shoto won’t go for Flashfire Fist unless she’d survive, but Heaven Piercing Ice Wall is like his opening attack. After that it’s just ice spam into Flashfreeze Heatwave while moving around with his ice.
Well for her wincon is, she has 2.52x AP advantage

Well for her wincon is, she has 2.52x AP advantage
Ok, and it won’t help her much other than breaking apart his ice if he just throws it at her. She can’t get close to actually hit him when he’s skating around and through the air, and eventually he’ll just opt to freeze her which she can’t really counter. See fights like Leviathan where he can freeze the enemy solid in a near instant from range.

She has a passive barrier that blocks everything + her elemental intagibikity
Forcefield isn’t gonna be up forever and her intangibility is limited, she can’t be energy forever only briefly. Also doesn’t actually address her body temp dropping rapidly which ignores her durability.

Been ages since I saw MHA but if Shoto does keep his distance (Which I think is the case) he'll eventually win here, plus if he sees she's got a barrier that negates normal attacks he'd break out the heavier shit. Tbf Noelle is from a verse where you can't walk 20 minutes without seeing something elemental oriented so she'd prolly be wary and would wreck in cqc but getting and staying there is the issue.

So according to the story, this probably would end when Noelle can get close enough and get a clean but not full hit (stop before hit) and Shoto need to exhaust, incap with HPIW or get a clean flashfire fist or flashfreeze heat wave on a no shield Noelle, ofcourse stop before actually hitting.

According to the profile HPIW would cause Shoto to be slowed down a ton so Noelle have abit of time to destroy the wall and reach Shoto before he recover. HPIW can't be spam as much or risk dying and is the only ice attack that can reliably halt Noelle when she have her barrier on. Even assuming Noelle got caught off guard by the ice wall, Shoto wouldn't just incase her in ice so she can still use her shield which would also generate a shocwave breaking the ice around her. The only damaging thing that might break the shield in 1 hit is Flashfire fist but i doubt he can use another high level attack immediately so the fight would still go on.

With that being the case... I would go with Shoto, while Shoto absololutely can't score a decisive strike as the only chance he have is with the first HPIW that need to completely incase Noelle which is out of character for him at this point of the story, the constant rise and dercease in temperature would eventually get Noelle as we don't know if barrier also insulate heat and Shoto have more than enough of experience fighting opponents like Noelle.

With that being the case... I would go with Shoto, while Shoto absololutely can't score a decisive strike as the only chance he have is with the first HPIW that need to completely incase Noelle which is out of character for him at this point of the story, the constant rise and dercease in temperature would eventually get Noelle as we don't know if barrier also insulate heat and Shoto have more than enough of experience fighting opponents like Noelle.
Pretty sure it blocks cryo + hydro freeze effect and other combos as well which means it does insulate from elemental attacks as well

I mean, all of that need to hit her to work, this is natural temperature, not elemental attack, it doesn't block Sig temperature change or Dragonspine ambient frost which is what is happening here.

If we have something later on that hint at it then this would be Noelle High-diff but for now it isn't hint at all so can't really do anything about it.

I mean, all of that need to hit her to work, this is natural temperature, not elemental attack, it doesn't block Sig temperature change or Dragonspine ambient frost which is what is happening here.
Flash freezing is what she can resist which, wouldn't you know it, is exactly what Todoroki does💀

Okay but seriously though. How is Todoroki getting past her force field with that AP disadvantage? By the time he somehow breaks it, she would’ve already been able to put up another one. I think she even has two forcefields, and one of those forcefields is stronger.

So let me get this straight. Noelle not only resists both of Todoroki’s elements but she has two force fields that needs multiple attacks on her level to break with Todoroki having a fat AP disadvantage of 2.5x on top of that, making getting past Noelle’s recuperating semi-passive defenses, to even touch her higher durability, virtually impossible. She can even attack while forcefields are up and just keep closing the gap between them. I’m not even going to mention the fact that her shield breaking will deal 4x more damage to her surroundings.

Yeah I see Noelle getting past HPIW and wrecking this dude eventually no matter how long it takes cuz Noelle can literally take many breathers and not worry about even getting tickled while Todoroki slowly kills himself with all these attack spamming, and gets slowed down by continuous use of HPIW.

Voting Noelle via stamina/endurance advantage thanks to far better defensive capabilities.

Actually, you know what? I'm switching to Noelle, pretty dumb on my part for assuming that Shoto just gonna try to stall till Noelle exhaust without prior knowledge.

Also:
The LS of the hax is irrelevant when its straight up resisted in the first place
It wouldnt even form💀
I'm just gonna assume you are saying that for the barrier in which ofcourse it wouldn't, who would even argue that in this case? I'm arguing that she wouldn't just immediately lead with barrier and Shoto just caught her off guard with HPIW and turn her into a statue. And don't talk BS about Noelle resisting freezing, no one except for elemental being resist that so far.

Yeah I see Noelle getting past HPIW and wrecking this dude eventually no matter how long it takes cuz Noelle can literally take many breathers and not worry about even getting tickled while Todoroki slowly kills himself with all these attack spamming, and gets slowed down by continuous use of HPIW.
btw this weakness is only if Todoroki can’t use his fire since he can instantly heat himself up to remove the ice.

btw this weakness is only if Todoroki can’t use his fire since he can instantly heat himself up to remove the ice.

Wasn’t this just a way to mitigate the weakness, it’s still there just to a lesser degree…
At this point being slowed down isn’t a real weakness, using massive AOE attacks still slows him down when he’s constantly frozen and overheated. He won’t shoot out that amount of ice forever, he needs a couple seconds to defrost or reheat as opposed to a longer period of time in the past when it was a big weakness

It has been brought to my attention that Noelle’s calc is nonexistent so… I don’t think this match should be valid unless that situation is fixed.

Wasn’t this just a way to mitigate the weakness, it’s still there just to a lesser degree…
Not at all, he'd have to mess up his regulation and ignore it for that to happen again.

After he started using both sides his issues were stamina (Still gets tired obviously), control over his fire side, and his mental state.

But him slowing down only happens at the Sports Festival and was never shown to happened again.

About the fight, yeah I don't think this should be happening from what I've read above.

Back