• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should Garou have a 7-C key?

I would like it if he does. The High 7-C key is for him at his peak right?

His High 7-C key is his peak as a human while his at least High 7-C key is his half monster key. He dosen't have a key for the start of his hero hunt when he fought Tanktop Master and several A-Class heroes.

His Human key is him when he shows up to when he gets stabbed by Royal Ripper. Half-Monster is when he gets up after Royal Ripper to when he ascends while fighting GS.

Considering that his power increased significantly over the course of his hero hunt, I think it would in fact be a good idea to give him distinct keys for his early self and peak human self.

Human Garou before reaching his peak would probably be At least 7-C Likely High 7-C scaling from Metal Bat.

The At least 7-C Likely High 7-C key will probably be for Garou up till his fight with the team of heroes led by Death Gatling. He was designated as threat lvl dragon after surviving a beating from Bang by getting stronger via reactive evolution.

That's what I'm talking about. Early Garou will probably be At least 7-C Likely High 7-C scaling from Metal Bat. He completely stomped Tanktop Master after he used the Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist. He didn't start to break his limits until his fight with the heroes led by Death Gatling.

The new key could represent Garou from the start of his hero hunt up to his fight with Tanktop Master or at least before he fought Metal Bat.

The Garou that fought Tanktop Master is the same one that fought Metal Bat. Tanktop Master even said Garou hid his true strength until he used the WSRSF.

Nah. I used gimp, I just do not remember how to make something transparent

I don't think we actually need a new picture for the key, since Garou didn't undergo a change in appearance btw his early self and peak human self.

It might need input from Ant or Ryu, but it might not be major enough. But for future reference I'm fine with it.

Personally, I think just "hero hunter" should be fine. Since the key covers him till a decently far point in his hero hunt.

Hero Hunter Garou | Peak Human Garou | Half Monster Garou | Awakened Garou

What do you think?

I'm good with that. Just make sure the scaling reasonings are sound.

Wait. Garou's Peak human self already has metal bat as a justification. Doesn't that mean his peak human key already includes his fight with Bat?

Peak Human is everything up to being stabbed by RR. Hero Hunter would probably be introduction chapter to like, Watchdog Man.

IMO, the rating could be (at least) Town level (Defeated Tanktop Master with relative ease after using more strength, etc) to Large Town level, as it's not truly a new key, just him training and evolving his human powers. For reference, read this for his fights and chapters.

Back