• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should Kaguya Ōtsutsuki be Planet level or Small Planet level+?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwordSlayer99

VS Battles
Retired
On Kaguya's page we had an argument whether or not Kaguya should be Planet level or Small Planet level+ and we came to the conclusion that she should be Planet level. What are the arguments for and against this?

1. Kaguya's Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball in the databook says it's ". A vast expanding mass of chaos with power to reshape the world by obliterating it to nothing first." World refering to Kaguya's dimension. And it is shown that her dimensions are planet sized.

2. There is also a calculation that puts Kaguya at Planet level.
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=24739. Note that this calc is accepted by the OBD http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/fictions/948-character-profile-kaguya-otsutsuki and that this calc puts Kaguya's Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball at 87.855913 Zetatons which is 7 Zatatons above Planet level.

3. Another reason she should be Planet level is this calc which Makes Hagoromo Small Planet level and Hagoromo stated that Kaguya is above anyone, including himself. http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?s=16c464b21bf6313787ee1aa9b5bcbe5f&b=23797&page=2

What is everyones opinion?

I don't have a problem with upgrading her to planet level+, if the other administrators agree.

I came in here to defend Kaguya being Planet Level but it seems that there's no need. But just a question isn't 87 Zettatons still Small Planet Level.

Also Hagoromo and Hamura's durability should be changed to Moon level+ as they are both superior to Naruto, Sasuke, Madara, and Toneri.

"My comments are being removed..."Probably because you say stuff that no one agrees with like "The CT is way, way smaller than the real life moon" Or 'That planet is way smaller than Earth." or "The CT moon didn't leave the atmosphere" but no one agrees with you in fact everyone here thinks the exact opposite thing.

I was asking if Moon+ is Small Planet equivilent. You're simply being immensely rude and I don't appreciate it. You don't delete peoples comments because they have a different opinion to you. Grow up. It's just not how you solve anything.

I didn't mention Kaguya's Ct here. I mentioned Sasuke's being not as big as Madara's due to their size compared to the Susano'o. I am not explaining it again. Don't childishly delete my comments again. Thank you.

I didn't delete your comments. I don't have the ability to delete other comments that aren't my own. "You don't delete peoples comments because they have a different opinion to you. Grow up. It's just not how you solve anything." Seeing as how I didn't delete any of your comments this doesn't apply to me.

"You're simply being immensely rude and I don't appreciate it. " I wasn't trying to be rude, I was simply saying that because no one really agreed with what you were talking about earlier and I assumed you were posting the same stuff as before.

"I was asking if Moon+ is Small Planet equivilent" I'm pretty sure that Moon+ is equivalent to Small Planet level.

" I mentioned Sasuke's being not as big as Madara's due to their size compared to the Susano'o." What do you mean. Are you talking about the CT that Sasuke created to trap the Bijuu? Sasuke used the CT to capture the Bijuu, he didn't use the jutsu too attack anyone. Big difference in what Madara and Sasuke were doing. Or are you talking about something else?

Also, please don't speak as though everyone disagree's with me. I have had people agree and disagree to my theory. A few people think it's illogical and some are with you. As I said before, it's down to the Admins.

Yes, the CT to trap the Bijuu. Sasuke made 9 of them and was able to control them, move them to his position and such. Then they are not like moon sized as the ones Madara has are calculated. So I am asking if his CT to trap the Bijuu should be considered moon level or not. Or do you consider it a different CT, because subsittuing the core with a Bijuu doesn't make much of a difference.

"Then they are not like moon sized as the ones Madara has are calculated" I agree and disagree with you at the same time. Sasuke used the same jutsu as Madara did but Madara made a whole bunch of the "gravity orbs" and used it to tear a country apart. Sasuke on the other hand created created 9 CT's with the purpose of capturing the Bijuu. But also remember that the Sasuke that we are discussing about is the one during The Last which was shown to puvlerize / vaporize an entre meteor with a casual chidori. If Sasuke before The Last tried to do what Madara did then he would likely be able to reck a country like Madara did but Sasuke's CT would be smaller than Madara's as Six Path Madara > Sasuke before The Last. But Sasuke during the last > Six Path Madara.

"Also, please don't speak as though everyone disagree's with me" I didn't say "everyone" I said "everyone here" As in this thread and a good majority of the other one.

An another note.

Do you think Naruto from the Last> Madara? He did not keep his Six Paths mode from what we can see, meaning he would be unable to combat th Goudama of Juudara.

" He did not keep his Six Paths mode from what we can see, meaning he would be unable to combat th Goudama of Juudara. " Quincy Emperor I have heard people say this over and over again and now that you say it I'll ask the same question to you. If you can link me ONE SOURCE of proof anywhere in the anime, manga, databooks, novels, Kishimoto, Interview, etc. One bit of proof and and I will 100% believe you. Also in the Last Naruto the movie they mentioned SPSM. Want proof? On Naruto-wikia http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/The_Last:_Naruto_the_Movie on the jutsu section it says Six Path Sage Mode. Want some more proof? On this page http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Six_Paths_Sage_Mode on the side where it says "Movie" it says "The Last: Naruto the Movie (Mentioned)". Another thing you are going to have to prove to me is how Sasuke still has his "eye power" That he recieved but Naruto wouldn't have is "body power". How would Sasuke keep his powerup in Naruto lost his. Prove to me that he lost it.

"Do you think Naruto from the Last> Madara" Six Path Madara is Small Moon level and the BSM Naruto from The Last is moon level. So yes Naruto from The Last > Six Path Madara.

in cases like these i like to resort to occams razor, the simplest explenation is, for the majority of times, the more accurate, trying to accurately determine the size of the narutoverse's moon is honestly way to tedious, many big planets in our universe (like Jupiter) have many moons approximately the same size as our own, more over you cant directly scale how big the moon is without angle-sizing, which inaccurate as hell in animated movies, that is the reason why direct scaling is more relaible, beyond that, to find the size of the moon thruogh angle-sizing using the naruto-verse' earth, you would need to know the distance from it, and to calculate said parameter you would need the size of the moon, do you see the problem? you've got one equations with two unknown components... trust it is better to assume the size of our own moon, while it might not make it very accurate, it would make the feat calcable...

Yes, I agree with you Illuminati478. All I'm saying is that it is dumb to assume the Naruto-verse's moon is any smaller than are own as their planet is bigger. The CT Moon is atleast as big as our Moon and their planet is a bit bigger than our own.

However if Kaguya's dimensions are the same size as the Naruto-verses planet then we know how big their planet is. "planet radius 7520.05417607 km planet diameter 15040.1083521 km" The diameter of Earth is 12,742 km so 15040.1083521 km - 12,742 km = 2,298.10835 kilometers. So if that is accurate the diameter of the Naruto-verse planet is 2,298.10835 kilometers bigger than our own planet. But I think that is inaccurate to compare Kaguya's dimension's to the Naruto-verse planet.

I think that what Illuminati says makes sense.

After watching the movie. I saw no use of Ten Tails Malleable Chakra/Goudama from Naruto, nor any Six Paths Rods. Nor did I see him cloaked in black. I believe on the many reasons people say Toneri is much weaker than Madara is because Naruto merely needed one of his more basic modes to beat him.

Sasuke kept his Rinnegan. All I can offer for this is that like with Madara, once formed, the Rinnegan will not just "disappear", eyes are a physical thing that can be preserved and used by another person, even if they don't have the optimum chakra. See Kakashi being unable to weild Sharigan as efficiently due to being an Uchiha. It drains him more. So once eyes have "evolved" they never revert back to previous forms. Unless the activated through stages. The Sharingan was stated to be naturally followed by the Rinnegan if you have the chakra of Hamura and Hagaromo and you're near death. Sasuke absorbed Naruto's chakra in their fight and damn near died after they lost their hands. I might be speculating and I might be wrong about "The Last", I need to rewatch it.

You have a point but think about this. Hagoromo gave Naruto and Sasuke his chakra and his chakra caused them to unlock the SPSM and the Rinnegan. This page on the Naruto-wikia http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hagoromo_%C5%8Ctsutsuki says " Dividing his power evenly between the two young ninja, Hagoromo gives his chakra to Naruto and Sasuke, which ultimately leads to them awakening the Six Paths Sage Mode and the Rinnega, respectively." Hagoromo gave Sasuke his "eye power" and gave Naruto his "body power". The Rinnegan might be Sasuke's eye now but he unlocked it because of Hagoromo's eye power. Same with Naruto, he unlocked the SPSM because Hagoromo gave him his body power. Sasuke 2 years after the 4th War, during The Last, still has his Rinnega. So if Sasuke recieved a power up from Hagoromo and you say that Naruto lost his SPSM, but he and Sasuke received the power from the same person, then why does Sasuke still possess his Rinnega?

Also "
After watching the movie. I saw no use of Ten Tails Malleable Chakra/Goudama from Naruto, nor any Six Paths Rods. Nor did I see him cloaked in black. I believe on the many reasons people say Toneri is much weaker than Madara is because Naruto merely needed one of his more basic modes to beat him." You wont find anything in the of Naruto using SPSM. SPSM was mentioned as in Naruto or someone else talked / thought about it. SPSM was not used during The Last, it was mentioned.

A mention is not enough to prove he has it, but you also have a point.

Why wouldn't he keep it? Chakra wears off, Hagaromo's chakra wears off at some point in the series and the perminent eye change allows Sasuke to keep his Rinnegan. I don't think he can deactivate it or revert it, I need to see in Naruto Gaiden. I can't say for sure man.

The reason that Naruto can use the SPSM is because the chakra of the Biju and Hagoromo's body power. Biju chakra and normal chakra has been shown to regenerate. And since Sasuke stll has his eye power, Naruto still has his body power. I remember no time in entire manga that chakra or Biju chakra couldn't regeneate. In fact when a Biju's Jinchuriki is killed their chakra takes a few years, but it eventually regenerates. There is more proof that he has it then that he doesn't have it.

Anyway this debate is kind of over as Kaguya's DC on her page got changed to Planet level https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kaguya_Ōtsutsuki?diff=89941&oldid=89021

some people said the poster was biased and that there are some in accuracies, but as for me, i agree on a general level with the calc, but as i understood it, the technique Kaguya used fall more to the special abillity/hax field rether on dc...

"some people said the poster was biased and that there are some in accuracies" The poster might be a bit biased but let me ask you something. The calc itself is straight foward correct? The CT Moon = Our moon. All they did was compare the CT Moon to the planet to get the sizes. If you want why don't you do the same calc as him using the same numbers and see if you get the same results or not. The calcer might be biased but the calc itself is not.

", i agree on a general level with the calc, but as i understood it, the technique Kaguya used fall more to the special abillity/hax field rether on dc...' Well whether or not it is hax or dc it still means that Kaguya can destroy a planet a bit bigger than Earth. And that she is Planet level.

at full power, with the best technique, yes, weaker techniques cannot be powerscaled to that number though...

No not that one seeing as the technique was done when she wasn't in her prime. I'm not talking about the Kaguya that was fighting against Naruto and Sasuke, I'm talking about 100% full power Kaguya when she is in her prime. "Including the one she used to destroy Sasuke's Susano'o?" The technique that she used to destroy Sasuke Susano'o was somewhere between Continent level+ and Moon level. But in her prime she was much more powerful.

ehh those are high ends with very weird calcing methods, i mean i understand them, but not why they were used, the the minimum escape velocity makes the most sense, which would make it moon+, or an outlier, see it as you wish, because if Kaguya's best attack is 87 zetatons, how come a deathly ill hagoromo on his death bed would manange to exert even 3% of that is beyond me, especially if he was supposed to have bearly managed to seel her when in a much better state and thats with the help of his brother...

Well the minimum escape veocity method is "Escape velocity method~1.062 Zettatons" So Kaguya's best attack is 86 Zatatons above Hagoromo on his death bed? It sounds right to me. Kaguya is obviously above Hagoromo and Hamura but the question is how much?

according to how it was depicted, she is above him and his brothers combind strength by a whole lot, i still belive it is somewhat of an inaccuracy

"according to how it was depicted, she is above him and his brothers combind strength by a whole lot, i still belive it is somewhat of an inaccuracy" Hmm idk. I would say Hagomoro's feat is Moon+ and that Kaguya is Small Planet level with her techniques. But that's just my opinion.

Kaguya is Planet level with her Truth Seeking Ball and Small Planet level+ with the rest of her techniques while Hagoromo's CT is Moon+ / Small Planet level.

hagoromo is moon+, Kaguya is planet level with truth seeking ball and moon + otherwise.... that is my opinion at least...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back