• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should the Big Rig Truck be upgraded to Mult-Universe/Multiversal?

The way VS Battles Wiki's tiering system works (which is pretty much the same system this site uses plus some joke tiers like "Memetic") is that busting any finite amount of physical universes is listed as "3-A" or "Universe Level."

So no this would not make Big Rig Multi-Universal (destroying physical universes + time) or Multiversal (busting insane amounts of space-times) rather 3-A and Universal like previously stated.

Destroying the mass/energy of the Observable Universe over 100,000,000 times is 3-A.

The truck will get an upgrade from 3-B to 3-A, tho.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Ryu-sama again :c

@Jared Well since this is Joke Battles Wiki I suppose you could just add it, however if you want to actually see if that calc is legitamate I suggest you ask some of the VS Battles Wiki Calc Group (although probably on their Joke Battles Wiki walls as they probably don't want to be asked about something silly like this on VS. Also remember none of them are required to answer or respond and please do not get upset if they don't)

Actually the guy who made the calc was using a meteor calc. The rules on the VBW say that you cannot do that, as according to SCIENCE(!!!!!!!), it would take infinite kinetic energy to move at the speed of light. Since the truck is moving octillions of times the speed of light, that means:

80,000 times (Octillion-whatever*SoL)^2 = Far beyond multi-universal obviously, as multi universal only goes up to 1000.

So i guess it would be ok to upgrade this to about Universe+ level? Or higher according to Arbitrary?

Actually, I was wrong. I used to think that Infinite power = Low 2-C, but it's actually High 3-A. Infinity times octillions is still infinity, so the truck should be upgraded to High 3-A instead, if we're using the logic of kinetic energy.

Don't think it matters. The thread's pretty old anyways, and ultimately it's up to the author of the page to decide; after all, it's their OC.

Listen here man, i need an accurate representation of the Big Rigs truck for my non existent battle i will be using him for in the future. How else will i have validation for my choice of battles.

I need consistency in my Joke Battles Wiki godamnit.

Sseriously though, so it can only be changed by the guy who created it? So are you saying i have to create a separate page titled something like "Accurate Truck (Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing)" and add my own memes for it to be changed? Cause if that's the case, then can we add the fact that the AVGN was being affected by the Big Rigs in his review? Seeing how he is obviously High Complex Multiverse level.

You can suggest changes all you want. I'm just saying it's ultimately up to the author of the page to decide if he wants to make the change, whether it's reasonable or not.

This is completely separate from the VS Battles Wiki; If you want an "accurate" profile, then you can make one of your own. The fact that you've waited almost an entire year for this upgrade just so you can get your dream matchup makes me think you're taking this a bit too seriously.

You can request change, and if the author agrees with it, then go ahead. But on a website like this that prioritizes jokes over accuracy, beggars can't be choosers.

Most of what i just said was a joke... i thought i made that clear with the "i need consistency in my Joke Battles Wiki godamnit" line. I am just doing this for fun, and wanted to have a fun exercise in making the Big Rick Truck appear as HIgh 3-A for the sake of fun. Hell... i even included the "Seriously though" to show that what i said before wasn't serious. I also don't care if it's accurate, i just wanted to ask if something like that could be done. (Like how Goku Screwattack ACCURATE exists) not that only my opinion counts and must be law. I don't even have a dream matchup honestly, and i forgot this page even existed. (it also hasn't been "almost" a year it's been like 6-7 months, barely over half)

I didn't know that you could create separate pages and that it was moderated like VS battles (that's what some random guy told me when i asked this last time.) so i assumed you had to go through the same process for the sake of consistency. But now that i know, i guess i will. Thanks.

Back