• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should their be a profile for Anime Naruto?

Considering the mass differences in content, should there be profiles for Naruto in the anime? Could mark it as "Naruto (Pierrot)"?

We've had this discussion before and it wasn't accepted. Also, Naruto as a character is not very different in terms of manga and anime and the main story still folows the same events to my knowledge (minus filler stuff).

There needs to be a real difference between the two.

Well what is the difference between Toei Goku and manga Goku?

Also Kakashi appears to summon a thunder storm in episode 5 if anything.

@Absaddie

I don't know, I don't really follow Dragon Ball anymore so I don't remeber. However looking at Toei Goku's profile he is noticable different than Manga DBZ Goku. Not only is he vastly stronger thanks to other feats, he has battled beings who don't even exist in canon, he has different techniques that his manga counterpart doesn't have like the Dragon Fist and he has transformations that don't exist in canon like False Super Sayian and Super Sayian Kaioken. Canon Goku admits in Dragon Ball Super he couldn't use Kaioken + Super Sayian

You stated in the OP there are a mass of differences between Manga and Anime Naruto. Your going to half to list these differences, Naruto would need to show a noticable difference and It would need to be accepted. Also, some advice, don't use Goku as an example since that was brought up on a previous thread that was kust like this one, you yourself could have easily just looked at Toei Goku's page and seen the difference between him and his manga counterpart.

Another thing, feats arn't everything and by that I mean unless Anime Naruto is gaps stronger than Manga Naruto I don't think it's note worthy.

Plenty of those feats for Toei Goku are basically the same feats in the manga but showed on screen and more impressive, I'm aware of his differences even with those aside.

And I'll admit, I couldn't name all the differences in content but it was a simple conclusion of all the filler he has assloads of would probably lead to something.

So I'll concede I can not give you much at the moment.

Back