• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shouldnt Prime Kurama be High 6-A

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Im so super tired at the moment guys, so if i make some errors here and there plz forgive me, ill fix them in the morning..

shouldn't Prime Kurama be High 6-A?

You see the Naruto that was fighting Juubito was using chakra from both halves of the ninetails, which made me think that Prime Kurama should likely be High 6-A, I mean it would explain Madara's Susanoo tier jump from 6-B to High 6-A, pretty nicely d would fit with his High 6-A Durability aswell.

scaling seems to support this IMO

well im going to bed soon

night guys.... No pun intended

Burning Full Fingers said:
I don't see how Prime Kurama scales to BSM Naruto.
why not, 5-C kurama scales from 5-C Naruto

i highly doubt sage mode boosted Naruto from low 6-B to High 6-A

Prime Kurama should be far below second form Juubi that did the High 6-A feat, above 7 complete pieces are vastly above Kurama even if was maybe stated to be superior to them in Prime. Also Kurama was boosted by Sasuke Susanoo.

I've been thinking of changing it to Country level. Someone mentioned Shinsuusenju only partially destroyed it because Hashirama didn't attack the entirety of Madara's Susanoo.

Back