• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shouldn't someone add Demon Back in Baki's and Yujiro's powers and abilities category?

I will once I finish Baki Dou. It is hella strong too, seeing that Baki's usually a high-end LB (Perhaps low-end City Block) level, and by using Demon's Back he goes all the way up to Mountain. Also, Yujiro would oneshot somebody that otherwise received 0 damage from his blows just by using the Demon Back.

Cool! Also.. I agree everything you said, I agree, bro. The Demon back is truly a beast technique. Also is it a technqiue or a form? It is technique imho. What you think? Because some people say it is a form and some other say it a technique btw.

I think it is more about a "transformation", seeing as how Yujiro sees the process of enacting the Demon's Back as something inherent to the Hanma lineage and more as a state of mind and body rather than anything else. It is also treated as such along the series.

Hmmm, I can agree with that, too. I know this has nothing to do with, but I am very sure that even Yuichiro can use it too. What ya think?

Most likely so, but we don't know the extent.

Also, Yuichiro's gonna be another one hard to scale.

He survived a bombardment that completely changed an island's geography. Not only that, he was unharmed by it.

But how he survived it and how powerful he actually is compared to others is something impossible to affirm. We do know he's WAY above the Large Building fellas (At least Che Guevara's/Oliva's level) by how he's treated in verse, but aside of that, the only tips we have about his strength is Yujiro considering him strong. And Yujiro has considered people such as Ali and Hanayama (Both WAY weaker than Oliva) strong before, so...

Yeah, true.

Yep. If we only would have seen the feats instead of hearing/reading them.

I have a feeling that his way more than Large Building lvl imho.

But how knows, really.

Me too. Personally I see him as a peer-ish to Yujiro, but sadly, that's more of an opinion than anything really.

No, the demon back has a rather large increase in power i can prove as to why yujiro is at least no less than country level. And i would like to add a yuchiro hanma page as well as help make the biscuit Olivia page.

If we go with a lowball it is a 3x or 5x multipler for his demon bqck considering it gives the same boost as his aura or greater. High ball would be around a 6x multiplier.

Also endorphins was said to give baki a 4x increase. So demon aura and demon back if we lowball should give a 2x greater increase than that. 6x for aura 8x for demon back.

Back