• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Showa Godzilla vs. Gerard Valkyrie

Not Jim Sterling said:
Better regen, Hoffnung, and The Miracle.
"Better regen" maybe (can use damage to heal and increases his own size) but it can only help him so far in fight with big g that already have a good regen without need to take damage.

"Hoffnung" i think Godzilla can no sell his own attack tho.

"The miracle" Really! This is only think i see make gerard stand a change here, Just like i said it a pretty cool ability to heal from enemy attack but from what i here he still don't infinity stamina to keep that up forever, this big G should have stamina comparable to his final war counterpart (walk from country to country and fight with 10 monster non-stop) the only reason he lose here because he tired before Big G.

The miracle is not only heal but also make him stronger, a lot stronger to the point where he can suddenly equal to the person who can one shot him before that, btw Stamina is usually self explanation, as Gerard never show to tired in battle.

Not Jim Sterling said:
The miracle is not only heal but also make him stronger, a lot stronger to the point where he can suddenly equal to the person who can one shot him before that, btw Stamina is usually self explanation, as Gerard never show to tired in battle.
I know but at i said he can't keep it up forever and as the scan below show he still can get tired, i say that big G have a Unlimited stamina okay? But Big G stamina is Just on another level

And big G have a reactive evolution, so gerard can only keep up so far before Big G evo and counter it.

I'm not sure if you read the chapter at all as the miracle is literally heal his tiredness...and godzila only has Small Island level durability, so yeah this is stomp and Gerard one shot him as and garou also has reactive evolution, saitama still one shot him regardless as reactive evo has their own level and no one explain how strong godzilla reactive evolution.

and godzilla doesn't have Unlimited stamina as that is only give to those who has Unlimited stamina, stamina is usually self explanation as we don't have standard for stamina yet, except for unlimited,limitless as thats is truly only for those who has unlimited and limitless stamina.

Not Jim Sterling said:
I'm not sure if you read the chapter at all as the miracle is literally heal his tiredness...and godzila only has Small Island level durability, so yeah this is stomp and Gerard one shot him as and garou also has reactive evolution, saitama still one shot him regardless as reactive evo has their own level and no one explain how strong godzilla reactive evolution.
Show me feats that put Gerard >> smell island level please. If not that may be a NLF

Alright:

Durability: At least Mountain level+, likely Island level to Country level (Has tanked attacks from Showa King Ghidorah, presumably at least equal to and/or greater than in durability than Manda, who has at least Mountain level+, borderline Small Island level durability)

what the hell these supposed to mean?

Not Jim Sterling said:
Alright:
Durability: At least Mountain level+, likely Island level to Country level (Has tanked attacks from Showa King Ghidorah, presumably at least equal to and/or greater than in durability than Manda, who has at least Mountain level+, borderline Small Island level durability)

what the hell these supposed to mean?
Um okay? And.......did you just compare Gerard with.....Saitama????

...pff!

LOL Gif
You Just compare this guy with someone who can oneshot Planet face buster beam with a Punch??? Don't get there pls! XD

xD I compare someone who is 5-B with reactive evolution vs 5-B without reactive evolution as example, kinda like right now as we discuss Country level with reactive evolution vs Country level without reactive evolution. XD

LOL Gif
Here, take back your meme.

Not Jim Sterling said:
xD I compare someone who is 5-B with reactive evolution vs 5-B without reactive evolution as example, kinda like right now as we discuss Country level with reactive evolution vs Country level without reactive evolution. XD
LOL Gif
Here, take back your meme.
This is what i said, Saitama can do that because he is that Much stroger than Garou (around multi-coutinent level with last evo.....who still get one shot.) But Gerard it not that strong, so you can't compare he with someone Like saitama.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Gerard has the miracle who can make him much stronger than godzilla, and I only use indirect comparison.
Not really, he sure strong but he can still get k.o. tho.

Edit: and actually about big G durability :it actually mountain to Country level about small island level is king ghidorah durability.

Not Jim Sterling said:
? he never get k.o. to begin with, and he get stronger from every damage he receive as long as it doesn't bypass his regen.
Godzilla dura.
No but almost get k.o in scan you show me, that if someone can biltz and K.O. or kill him before the miracle active it the end and No! There nothing prove that he can comeback from get killed before the Miracle active.

No bliz as the speed equalized, and without speed equalized Gerard is the one who will bliz godzilla. and he has survived from This, and you ignore the fact that the miracle still save him in the scan that I show to you even after they nearly k o him and then they proceed to kill him and destroying his body.

Not Jim Sterling said:
No bliz as the speed equalized, and without speed equalized Gerard is the one who will bliz godzilla. and he has survived from This, and you ignore the fact that the miracle still save him in the scan that I show to you.
Lol showa big G cell it so strong that if it get cut out it can still live and evo into new monster. XD and i already say that there noting prove he resist to getting knockout.

Kenpachi with one slash of his Nozarashi completely destroyed a country level meteor yet it couldn't even crack Gerard's shield. Heck that's even with no eye-patch at all which we can say Kenpachi has ridiculous power. Kenpachi went bankai and barely stopped Gerard. So, Gerard takes this fight with no difficulty at all

Back