• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Showdown of the Cannons of Glass

Glass cannon by swarleyswazenoskie-d604r4t
just leaving this here, apologies if this becomes a stomp/spite thread, i just thought it would be a neat idea

The moment they sensed the presence of the other, they could hear the sound of glass shattering somewhere far, far away.

All of them turned towards one another, and felt the presence of an enemy. For a moment, none of them moved. None of them blinked. The entire world around these people seemed to halt.

Then, one of them moved, pulling out weapons from the air, while yet another seemed to channel energy throughout him as he drew his dagger. The others followed suit, but the reluctancy in all of them was apparent.

Battle Themes:

Combatants:

• Jayduss - The Kind Nephalem.
  • Thomas Hausler - The Wrathful Blacksmith.
  • Elisea - The Lonesome Drifter.
Rules:

• Speed is equalized.
  • Victory by either K.O or incap/death.
  • Assume everyone is at base.
  • Assume that all other Standard Battle Assumptions apply here.

Jayduss gets so under pressure over all the humans in the battle that they die. Such a saddening death causes all the other characters to cry and promise to never fight again due to realizing what it could cause ovo

But nah, I feel like this might be a stomp due to what Xmark said. Some characters can't really...win at all tbh.

Actually this battle's pretty even. All you'd have to do is remove Elisea and they'd all be at relatively equal power. Everyone would have the potential to one shot the other.

You do have a point there honestly. I was just kinda misjudging because of Elisea. But I think other than that it would be a good fight.

Back