• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If Siegfried lose, gonna throw Veronica to Sigurd lel

The dragon knight will fight against the red-headed dragon girl, who would win!!?

-Base Veronica is used

-Balmung is unrestricted (can be restricted if you all want)

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Veronica know Siegfried back

-Place located on Nevada, America

-Range are 200 meters

-Win via death!!!

Siegfried FGO4
Knightly warrior (eww)

Veronica book eating magician
Dragon girl (yay)

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

Can she tell that SIegfried is stronger than her/draconic in nature and just assume he is immune to her mind manip? If she does, he should be able to kill her no problem. If not, mind manip gg.

Dragon form Veronica have mind hax, Base Veronica is not, i already reverting Dragon form Veronica to Base Veronica because mind hax gg.

Basically, Veronica gets destroyed without Death Hax due to Siegfried having the advantage in everything

Most of the time yes.

Although if he lead with Balmung at that range it's Incon as it has a travel time

Siegfried doesn't go for the beam sword straight away since it gives away his weakness. Thats against normal people though and he is able to tell she is part dragon with his Dragon Slayer skill. Seeing as he sneak attacked Fafnir and didn't bother much with a fight because dragons are just that deadly in the Nasuverse, he might go with Balmung off the bat but I'm not completely sure.

Imma wait for more Nasu fans to show up and see what they think but I'm leaning towards incon rn.

I said Incon if he lead with Balmung

He has no way of instantly leading with Balmung

And Veronica can just kinda dodge no?

Yep, he doesn't instantly leading with Balmung.

I doubt it, even thought it just a straight beam line (the orginal one its massive AoE wave but they change it to straight line like Excalibur), its big enough.

Balmung is much more concentrated then Excalibur and even then, didn't Karna dodge multiple Balmung strikes?

As for concencrate one, i dunno if its more concencrate, but its enough to beam clashed with Mordred NP.

I might can show how big Balmung in FGO (Even its not big after i showed it, at least i can try lel), but not now.

Well now that your here.

Seems more likely for Veronica to use a Death Spell then for Siegfried to use Balmung and land it

One more, even if he didn't lead with Balmung, skill surpassing humanity + Dragon Slayer skill = Veronica in dead end.

Except Balmung is his only chance of kill Veronica before he gets the chance to use any of it.

Also, this Veronica uses Mindhax in character.

This is Base Veronica tho, the mindhax is comes from her dragon form, is it?

What i mea is why bothering using Balmung if his skill in swordmanship and with DS skill can enough to outclass or even kill her?

Back