• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Silver Surfer VS Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

4-B versions of both.

Silver Surfer vs Hal Jordan Green Lantern. Here is the breakdown. Silver Surfer wields the power cosmic. It grant him superhuman strength, endurance, and senses and the ability to absorb and manipulate the universes ambient energy. He can manipulate matter as well. He has the ability to travel at the speed of light and also time travel. He also has telepathy. Hal Jordan is semi-invulnerable, capable of projecting hard-light constructions, flight, and utilizing various other abilities through his power ring which are only limited by his imagination and willpower. In this battle I'm going with Silver Surfer. Here is why. Both have abilities that are energy based. But I think SS has shown more resistance to attacks. Hal has exponential willpower. The question is: will it be enough to match with SS Power Cosmic?

I have to give the edge to SS because of his Power Cosmic, which I think it trumps over Hal GL ring. Also telepathy, and his ability to speedblitz is an major factor as well.

Silver Surfer wins 7 Times Out Of 10

Do You Agree??

Back