• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Few questions.

What's Nokris's starting move? What does his law shit do? What can he do with sword logic?

His first move is summoning more Hive and attacking with soul fire. As the name implies soul fire also burns the soul (not that that affects ss) and his law manipulation should be tagged onto his every attack. The law manipulation would probably just be something like "this attack kills you".

With his law manipulation he can do stuff like what I mentioned above and create shields that nullify attacks.

He doesn't have active to any of the really broken sword logic abilities afaik.

If the Law Hax also negates Regenerationn and ressurection then Surfer dies with any attack thrown into him.

Surfer has enough of a AP advantage that he probably can deal with the Hive pretty easily.

A few win advantages i'm seeing for Surfer here:

Due to his cosmic senses, he woukd know bug man is dangerous, so he would go for one of his more powerful powers.

Soul ripping, trapping him into a illusion, sealing and just blasting him to death are all valid win cons afaik.

If bug man negates ressurection/regen, he probably takes this tho.

Kinda surprised SS doesnt resist Law Manip but yeah I agree with what Crim says, if Nokris attacks SS and negs his shit then he takes this.

I don't know if he negs Regenerationn and resurrection actually. I'll ask the person most knowledgeable on him to take a look at this thread.

PsychoWarper said:
Kinda surprised SS doesnt resist Law Manip but yeah I agree with what Crim says, if Nokris attacks SS and negs his shit then he takes this.
He definitely should. He's explicitly said to not be bound by the same laws as everyone else.

Well he was already aware of this match's existence, but reminding him doesn't hurt anyone.

I believe Nokris does have some degree of regen nullification, but not to the same degree as someone like The Warpriest. While with Warpriest, all deaths to him are final barring self rez (mid-godly) or killing the warpriest. With Nokris, you will perma die if you're alone or your entire team is dead, but if you have teammates it just takes a long time for you to come back or someone else has to get you. SS doesn't have anyone to help him rez here though, so it should work.

Well the thing is that Guardians can use their own Light to revive one another. Nokris doesn't block this, Warpriest does. Self resurrection stuff that's not the special ability is stopped by him, and the rez is also based on an abstract cosmic force they participate in, so yeah.

So basically, it stops Silver Surfer from ressurecting anyway? If so, Nokris for my reasons.

also holy shit, Surfer's page is garbage

nokris fra then

Actually if that's the case, I question if a lot of the strike bosses have the resurrection/Regenerationn negation then because all of their boss phases take place in "Darkness zones" where that is suppressed.

I remember it being said somewhere that the Hive were dangerous because they actually have the means to negate the resurrection of Guardians, and that the Vex can't usually directly do so but can circumvent it. I wouldn't immediately give it to Fallen and Cabal yet though

Back