• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simon, The Legendary Vampire Hunter VS Nero, The Deadweight

Yo, vampire and demon hunters

Todaaaaay I bring to you a fight between Low 2-Cs hunters that I hate (lol)

- Both at their Low 2-C Keys

- In character for both

- Speed Equal

- They are 50 meters from each other

Simon:

Deadweight: Tony

Kyrie stomps both (Which leads to Inconclusive):

This may or may not be a fair fight. The Vampire Killer's power weakening is implied to be passive and it works to a degree that Dracula is unable to use his powers or escape in its vicinity etc.

So, how strong is Simon? He is nowhere near to Julius or Soma and the Dracula Julius fought is the strongest one.

Cuz Nero only has the AP.

LightinAnt said:
This may or may not be a fair fight. The Vampire Killer's power weakening is implied to be passive and it works to a degree that Dracula is unable to use his powers or escape in its vicinity etc.
"Implied", but if it isn't in his profile, we can't use in a VS Thread

Simon scales to Dracula, who's not that far into Low 2-C, he's stronger (not capable of one shot) than people who are baseline Low 2-C like Time Reaper

Nero, however, can stomp people who can stomp people who can stomp people who's stronger than baseline, since DT makes him capable of one-shoting someone comparable to his base powers. Nero has a very big AP advantage, to the point that even if that Vampire Killer ability is passive, it may not affect him, considering that it is AP based, obviously

If Julius doesn't have some sort of hax that insta ends the battle I vote for Nero with the power of having such a big scaling chain backing up his ass and poking Julius.

I expect someone to come and give a reasoning for Julius so I can vote for him.

Sorry, I avoided voting for her out of pure spite in that I don't think characters stronger than Tier 1-A should ever be considered in fights. Kyrie meanwhile stomps those 1A's without even knowing she just killed 5 different versions of Cthulu. That type of power just scares me out of voting for them, y'know?

Kyrie vs Azathoth when?

In all seriousness, I've got to agree with the reasoning for Nero. But I would like to see if there are any good arguments for Conan here, if not, then Nero's AP probably makes this a stomp.

Well, Simon can basically destroy Nero's soul with the Vampire Killer, Time Hax him (He uses Time Stop in character), and Negate his Regen completely (he can negate up to Mid-Godly)

He also have a Elemental and Skill advantage

Back