• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sims try to solo Jojo

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
Got inspired from here.

The Sim takes on a gaunlet of Jojo, from part I to current, going from weakest to strongest.

Let's set some rules:

-They have 1 hour between each new fighter apearing (So if a fight takes more than an hour, they will now have 2 enemies instead of one. If they win in less however, they get prep time)

-The Sim can keep anything they got from fights for later use, be it vampirism, the usage of hamon or just their charisma making their enemy fight for them

-The enemies will put aside grudges, so Dio will not go against any Joestar. This does not stand if they got mind-haxed/Charisma persuaded into it

-The Sim has no prior knowledge, but knows that some enemies could kill them despite the amoun of immortalities they have.

.The Sims personality, to make debating a tad bit easier, is that of scientist wanting to learn more than win. So they will more likely go for incapacitation for research porpuses.

Do the enemies have any clue what's going on, and what's the general order?

Reason being, if Vanilla Ice is near to last of part 3, he can just kill a shitton of them off the bat. Then, with few/no allies remaining, I'm fairly sure Rohan could pull off a Heaven's Door incap on Sims guy and go from there.

Tricky subject, but one thing's certain, he isn't getting past part 5.

Would Vanilla not be affected by the charisma? There is also the problem that the Sim might make a few clones and send them to fight instead while doing stuff like observing from space with a rocket or something.

Can Rohan counter timestop?

I mean, afaik Sims doesn't constantly spam it? Also, if Vanilla is starting inside his Stand I think he'll be fine.

The charisma is a passive aura he has.

The time stop actually needs resources to use (He can duplicate them, but that takes time) so that won't be spammed.

What's the range on the charisma hax?

Depends on the one affected. It is quiet litirally the Sim just being so handsome, cool, looking thrustworthy etc. that the person that observes them just instantly views them as the best possible friend.

So would any character with decent willpower be able to resist the effect? Because that doesn't seem absurdly potent or powerful.

Not really. The problem is that they have dozens of skills specifically made for it, and all of them stacked together get people from litirally hating you the most as far as humanly possible to accepting getting married to you.

Mostly that the sims can teleport back from pretty much anywhere, that they are not alive to begin with, that they can mke clones through spores to fight instead, that observing them makes you fall in love, that they would be able to take off to space and let the clones do their thing instead etc.

As for the sun, the Sim would be unbothered by 80 degree heat, even more unbothered from being blown to pieces, has specific resistance against the sun and being able to dodge relatively well.

Main things that Sim needs to bypass per part:

Phantom Blood: None notable

Battle Tendency: None notable

Stardust Crusaders: Vanilla Ice. Although a few like Arabia Fats, DIO (who has his own charisma) and the D'Arby bros can take a little time.

Diamond is Unbreakable: Rohan and Kira. Although a few like Bug-Eaten, Yuya and Akira may take a while. Also, if Terunosuke manages to scare the Sim (who could get scared due to overreacting), it'll get BFRed/transmutated to a piece of paper for eternity.

Vento Aureo: Diavolo, Giorno and SC-Requiem. Possibly Iluso.

Stone Ocean: Pucci, Ungalo, Weather Report and Miu Miu. Possibly Guess and Thunder McQueen.

Steel Ball Run: Valentine.

Sims certainly loses at part 5, as SC Reqiuem will end him and everyone else. Don't get me started on GER. I still need more info on his charisma hax though, as it doesn't seem too inhumanly potent.

The fact that he can one shot with anything and all of sims hacks take time to use.

Also for part 3 there is J.geil,D.arby,Manish Boy,Enya,Vanilla Ice,the sun,Temperace any of those can take him out no problem.

No to both. They passively make him fall in love with em, one-shotting something the very concept of death refused of allow to die is kinda difficult, and the fact that they could litirally make a rocket and go in outer space and observe how an army of clones does kinda makes that whole thing null.

Please, explain how. Specifically, how they get past all the clones, passively falling in love, immortality Grim Reaper noping their deaths, and them just time-stopping.

How much time does it take from him to come back from the death?

J.geil stand lives inside of a mirror and attacks from inside the mirror dimension if he cannot kill him he could just incapacitate,D.arby challengers him into a gamble match and takes out his soul if he loses,Manish Boy traps him inside a dream and kills him there,Enya turns him into a puppet,Vanilla Ice erases him from existence,The Sun incapacitates and temperance assimilates him and all the clones into jelly.

Idk,if romance can work since Kars is The Ultimate Life Form and doesnt need to reproduce,and most of the villains from part 3 are controlled by Dio's parasites.

Instantenious. They physically cannot die becuase the reaper won't collect them.

Mirror worlds, great. How does he deal with passively falling in love?

A gamble that he cannot lose due to supernatural luck granted by a tier 2 and that is assuming he's passive charisma doesn't just take effect.

Killing is really not an option. You also seem to be ignoring passive charisma, clones and many more.

Enya falls in love faster. and also discovers that it was a clone all along gg.

You really are ignoring what was written huh?

Hpw does the sun incapacitate?

Wow, it works all the way into space without needing to even look at the sim? Because if no to either, that won't work,

It works on asexual plant menm skeletons, the embodyment of death and ghosts. And it's not based on sexual desire in any way, it is the legitimate romance book kind of love.

There is also the fact that they could forcefully transform non-humans into 10-B humans.

Okay then.

The fact that he doesnt need to look at the sim,he could just stay far away and let his stand do the job.

Just because it was granted by a tier 2 doesnt a always means its tier 2 hacks and Darby could just cheat without him realizing just like he did to joseph.

He kills him inside his dream while he is sleeping.

Enya is infected by a parasite that controls her mind and makes her loyal to Dio so romance is not gonna work.

Vanilla Ice is the same thing above,and also you dint take into account that he could be inside cream's dimemsion before the fight starts.

By increasing the heat around the area and making him faint by the extreme temperature.

As long as he doesnt go to space and goes into a direct fight.

If he does end up cleaning up the guys above,then he just stop at GER.

Tfw Darby probably has the best chance on the back of the Sims being curious and not murderous so he plays a game with Darby

He who. And instead of saying he could cheat, describe how, because the probability just plain says they have 70% more chance to win the bet, and the probab alows 10-C characters to win against 8-C subsonic ones, so overcoming a cheat isn't exactly a good way to assure victory. Again, assuming he never even sees or in any otherway interacts with the sim and falls in love.

There is the fact that they cannot ever get sleepy enough to actually dream, and if ever did get forcefully energy drained they would still go in a vampiric trance, which is just meditation. And that I would like to see this working onm an enemy in-space, or him somehow figuring out that he isn't fighting clones. Even then, how would that kill them?

She gets tranformed into a toad, forcefully sleep maniped and gets screwed by the amount of immortalities, regen and all that stuff making it impossible for her to win.

And he could just teleport back, because they aren't alive to begin with and making portals through space-time andteleporting betweeing alternate timelines isn't exactly out of their expertise. Also, them having what amounts to weeks before vanilla is on the battefield disagrees with that.

Exept they resit heat?

Why would it go melee with people he knows that could kill it?

Actually, how does ger react to passsive hax? and would it nullify something that is objectively good for them? They enjoy it and get more powerfull due to it.

I can't believe people are arguing the freaking Sun to be in the "guys that can beat the Sim" list.

I'm not very knowledgable on them, so I didn't mention it, but how woul heat even kill a non-corporeal to begin with?

Stands can almost always affect other Stands, despite their intangibility/non-corporeality, even with things like fire, water or even sand.

Yeah, but isn't the whole 80 degree things point that the humans were dying due to it? Was a stand incapacitated due o heat?

Sim resist it regardless, but just asking.

I don't know. The Sun only used its powers on the Crusaders when their Stands weren't out.

Also, people are forgetting that some of those Stands need quite a bit of prep time to be effective.

>The Sun

Lolno

As for GER, from it's profile, it's speed is "Infinite with Gold Experience Requiem (It was able to move and even talk in erased time, and claimed that those who stood before it would be unable to take action.)"

That sounds good enough to beat Sims.r

I mean, that doesn't stop passive stuff, as it's point is to cancel the effect in cause and effect.

It would keep resetting them, but it would keep getting aplied.

The problem is that as far as I undestand it only affects negtive things, and the charisma isn't really bad for giogio.

It also is implied that it resisted the effects of mih and that's not exactly bad either so I'm pretty sure it resists charisma and such

Infinite speed would let him death loop/casuality Sims before the hax has time to even ping him or pass through his brain.

ThePixelKirby said:
Infinite speed would let him death loop/casuality Sims before the hax has time to even ping him or pass through his brain.
That needs to first kill the enemy.

Which is hard when the concept of death doesn't aply to them. Type 2 and 3 also make it harder.

Characters that could solo Jojo:

Nicol Bolas

Speedwagon

The One Above All

Paul Frank said:
The stand made him resist it the stand can act on its ow
Oh, I know it can act on it's own.

I guess another problem could be that one thing the sim can casuality manip with, but it's unlikely to be made here.

I guess Sim coiuld also solo with the crown, but that is no fun.

ThePixelKirby said:
Characters that could solo Jojo:

Nicol Bolas

Speedwagon

The One Above All
Memes aside I know how all 3 of these people would solo Jojo.

Im dont know,there are bunch of ways he could cheat he has been gambling for a while since he has imprisoned hundred of people souls and he also was able to pull out a cheat against Joseph without him and the rest of the crussaders noticing inclunding Star Platinum wich one has god like enhanced senses.

Can he eveen pull that off before Enya control him,he just needs to be in the fog.

Yeah,teleporting back when you get eated by a void and scattered across a dimension totally is gonna work.

GER doesnt get affect by passive hax since he is non corporeal and sim cannot effect him and if he sees any harm intent on Giorno his is just gonna reset to zero.

Back