• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Since this is possible now, Naruto takes on Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adult Naruto with his strongest 5-B key vs Post King Kai training Saiyan Saga Goku

Speed equalised

In character

Starting : 500 m away

Naruto : 13 (AstralKing7, Sir Ovens, Seventy96, Dzhindzholia, DaBigP, KazuiK, ZephyrosOmega, likely Rocker1189, Gargoyle One, Burning Full Fingers, Hst master, Shadowbokunohero, CryoTheMayo)

Goku : 2 (InfiniteBlack123, Theglassman12)

adult naruto is more versatile and has status effects and in character uses them all. He gets my vote automatically. In fights with people have hax and ones arent resistant that outcome is pretty obivous most of the time tbf

Actually I feel like this depends heavily on if Naruto starts off with Shadow Clones, as he has the versitility and dura negating advantage.

Kioken x5 was >>350 Zt plus and Naruto via Taijutsu alone was beating Fused Momo who is 400 Zt. So he isn't outstated

Naruto Shadow Clones himself and overwhelms Goku like Mo-Ri did.

Take that as my vote.

Goku:

- AP and durability

- Better in hand to hand combat

- Better range

Naruto:

- Smarter and better strategist

- More versatile

I vote for Naruto, because hax> AP, Naruto can survuve Goku attacks and spam with shadow clones and rasenshuriken (durability negation).

Goku is not better than Naruto in h2h.Naruto fought more and characters like Madara,Sasuke,Obito.Who are one of the best taijutsu users in Naruto verse due to sharingan.And this Goku is only Sayian Saga.

Naruto easily overwhelmes Goku with multiple clones,has greate senses that allow him to fight Goku even with his eyes closed(Fought Limbo),has pseudo precog and his punches don't even need full contact to hit,has greater Stamina,some degree of Regenerationn and one shots with Rassenshuriken.Also Naruto is above Goku in AP,the letter can keep up only with Kaioken.

Naruto takes it mid diff.

@BMWFanboy

I don't think Gar voted.

He said Goku throws his punch which I interpreted as his vote for Goku. If he makes it clear ilI remove/keep it

Uh, I can only quote Kep on this one, in the failed Momo v Vegeta three, he said KKx5 = >>>>> 350 Zt. Adult Naruto kept up with Fused Momo who's = 400 Zt for a few seconds in base while weakened and absolutely wrecked his shit in Six Paths mode

This isn't fair at all for Goku he has nothing in his arsenal to help him against the hax Naruto has.He literally can do nothing at all in this period.

He can have AP, as I said I'm not sure if Naruto scales to 400 or no, and he has H2H and better range(?) as someone said above

he still has all of the tailed beasts chakra in him and is proven since he can use releases of that makes the tailed beasts special jutsus. Its also implied by the game that Naruto has them all still

he hasnt used them because Momoshiki would have insta absorbed them lol. The only time we have seen Kage Naruto fight is against Momoshiki and in a sparring match with Boruto

He didn't use them against Toneri. He doesn't have to use their abilities, he just has to draw on their power.

Regardless, it was said that they're still connected to him. Why he hasn't used them is beyond me. Maybe if he was bloodlusted or something.

Idk personally if Naruto in his BSM can use them since he is just using Kuramas chakra tbf. Naruto wasnt even thinking about using Full power on Toneri either like you said lol. He used half of his BSM and still one shotted him

They're on his profile for the same reasons as his any of his other abilities we havent seen him use in battle lol. There his abilities and nothing proves he ever lost them, in fact we have more proof that he has them

Naruto has more than Rasenshuriken, he likely also has Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken considering the game has it in his arsenal, but even if we don't count that he still has their chakra based on him being the permanent meeting place of the Bijü

Goku should still win this, he is still way way more durable and has more AP.

Neither Shadow Clones or Bijuu dama is covering for the large gap of durability.

But rasenshuriekn is. And enough attacks would put him down while he is struggling to even fight the real Naruto.

Except Naruto's Taijutsu already was beating someone who's AP and Durability scale above Goku ƒñö

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back