• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sinverse Pages

Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Yellowpig10 said:
well if we're making a darkiplier page we need to make Antisepticeye too
YES. JUST... AT THIS POINT, SOMEBODY JUST MAKE THIS VERSE AN ANIMATED SERIES!
Joke.
And yet nobody was laughing.
just like nobody wants you to be here, yet you're still here
Why?
mostly cause nobody likes you
Alright, well, I'll try my best to make sure that isn't true.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Khorne solos the Sinverse, and I don't just mean Crimson Khorne, I also mean actual Khorne
Yeah, no.
Oops.
I didn't check the Sinverse Godzilla page beforehand.

So regular Khorne doesn't.
Most characters stomp, honestly. This is a verse with multiple tier 0s and more High 1-As than the average verse.

Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Khorne solos the Sinverse, and I don't just mean Crimson Khorne, I also mean actual Khorne
Yeah, no.
Oops.
I didn't check the Sinverse Godzilla page beforehand.

So regular Khorne doesn't.
Most characters stomp, honestly. This is a verse with multiple tier 0s and more High 1-As than the average verse.
Neck-pain.jpg.838x0 q67 crop-smart
Me necking myself because I made a mistake.

Yeah, this verse is too OP. It's a bit dark, as well, but we've mostly innovated characters in personality.

Ikereviews said:
Characters from the rampage it would fit the whole monster theme and dabura he Is a Demon
I doubt Dabura fits due to the more "titanic and evil" twist, but RAMPAGE makes a lot of sense.

Ikereviews said:
I will make xenomorph soo
Just saying, it has to reach the tier 2s somehow. Perhaps the civilization could be 2-B.

EDIT: I have A LOT going on right now, so i'll see you tomorrow.

YES. JUST... AT THIS POINT, SOMEBODY JUST MAKE THIS VERSE AN ANIMATED SERIES!
Joke.

low key i have dreams of becoming a legit animator

Me too. In fact, I want to create an entire animated series for television.

MaxForward said:
toffee could fit in pretty well
How about Star?
probably not, star is too happy for the sinverse which is dark and edgy, Eclipsa would probably be the butterfly you would want

Back