• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

sir george's speed

it's listed as unknown,but I think it should be changed to relativistic combat and reaction speeds, because he's reacted to the esoterica who can keep up with ben's forms,he's easily reacted to fasttrack,he's consistently kept up with herald!vilgax, and he also reacted to diagon,who kept up with ultimate way big,whose non hyperevolved form has at least massively FTL reactions,but that may just be an outlier for george.that being said,his reactions have been rather casual.he's also casually reacted to ultimate humungousaur's launchers,which,weirdly enough were shooting actual bullets during their fight,but thats hardly impressive compared to what he might scale to as listed above.The bullet thing's just here in case the other stuff doesn't fly.

I'm not really sure about old george,because I can't exactly remember any notable feats of the top of my head,but IIRC he might have also reacted to the esoterica,but that may very well be taken as an outlier as well

Is all this ok or am I missing something?

Back