• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Six Paths Madara vs God of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't GoD just vaporise Madara like he did everyone in Salem's backstory?

Edit: He can also just not bother with fighting and send Madara to the afterlife.

That wiping out just looks like a generic blast, nothing special about it. Or he can block it with TSBs anyway.

I kinda doubt GoD would do that before Madara uses Infinite Tsukuyomi.

On the other hand, Madara still is in character, and will just get IT off while GoD is surprised that something invisible (limbo for those who don't know him) is beating him off.

I dont think we can give Madara abilities he may not have. He could do it if he had Obito's kamui(after all Obito ddi dit). But he not.

Unless my mind is still of he just kinda blasted him...

That was the god of darkness after they found out Salem tricked them, God of Light repeatedly Salem-I-don't-feel-so-gooded Ozma before that

EmperorRorepme said:
Why not? Obito was able to use his dojutsu in the afterlife.
And? Beyond being plot based bull, you realize madara looses the juubi if his body is destroyed? And Obito couldn't even fight, he could only slap his chakra onto someone else.

If Madara's soul is BFRed he would lose the Biju correct? Meaning he has no stolen powers including Kaguyas third eye. Which stops him from finding a way to get out. Therefore it's a matter of if Madara takes this guy out before the wave.

Edit: Ninjaed

Seriously tough, GoD has zero reason to start of with teleporting Madara's soul to the afterlife, in-fact I doubt he would even feel the need to really strike first.

Madara will instantly drop of limbo, and just go IT when because humanity is a thing.

I'd probably say Madara would have it as he has more options and I'm unsure if it would be an immediate action for the GoD to do anything like that, but can Madara kill him with physical blows, due to immortality? Would Madara be able to kill him without TSBs or genjutsu?

The real cal howard said:
I'd probably say Madara would have it as he has more options and I'm unsure if it would be an immediate action for the GoD to do anything like that, but can Madara kill him with physical blows, due to immortality? Would Madara be able to kill him without TSBs or genjutsu?
I mean, not sure if he has some abilities that would prove deadly, but genjutsu and tsb are the main ones. I imagine constantly getting slapped would still be problematic.

Madara does have the Gedo Statue with ite various instant kill/sealing abilities. He also has wood style with sleeping pollen and draining abilities. He also has the rinengan and its various draining abilities and chibaku tensei sealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back