• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skibidi Toilet Leader VS The Ultimate Witch (Skibidi Toilet vs Puella Magi Madoka Magica) (0-0-0)

Plot:

Homura: "This time... I'll put an end to-"

Just as homura was about to summon her entire stockpile of weapons, staring down walpurgisnacht flying above her, she was rudely interrupted by a loud explosion behind her. Darting her eyes towards the source of the noise, she suddenly see's... A giant toilet with a head popping out of it crashing straight through a nearby building, looking up at the stage-constructing witch with an angry expression.

G-Man Toilet: "BRRRRR SKIBIDI DOM DOM DOM YES YES, SKIBIDI DOBULI DI DI" It's voice booms around the seemingly empty mitakihara city, as it's eyes turn to a glowing yellow, as do it's various weapons, as it prepares to fire at the ultimate witch no magical girl could hope to defeat on their own and live to tell the tale.

Walpurgisnacht: "Hehehe... Hahahaha!!!! Hahahaha!!!!!!" Walpurgisnacht continues it's endless cakcling, as it then turns it's attention towards the large toilet instead of homura.

Rules:
  • Fight takes place in Mitakihara City During Episode 12 of PMMM
  • Speed is Equalised
  • Both start 500 Meters away from each other
  • Homura Akemi is spectating, but will not intervene in the fight.
  • G-Man Had Prior knowledge of walpurgisnacht's reputation and power, but nothing about their abilities or anything specific.
  • Normal Walpurgisnacht is used, and V4 G-Man is used, And Both are 6-C
Stats:
  • G-Man Scales to This (15.8 Gigatons)
  • Walpurgisnacht Scales to This (5.5 Gigatons)
  • G-Man has a 2.8x AP Advantage
Who Wins?

"BRRRRRR SKIBIDI DOM DOM DOM YES YES": 1

Constant Laughter: 4

Homura Goes Back in Time:

Last edited:
To move the thread along, i think walpurgisnacht's fire would be pretty useful here, especially considering that skibidi toilets of G-Man's size are killed by it pretty quickly.

And it isn't just some basic fire manipulation, either. Take a look at this:

• Fire Manipulation: A reference to Faust, she spews purple flames from her mouth. She has also been shown to ignite floating buildings without vector based attacks as well as set the very air on fire in Magia Record.
So basically, walpurgisnacht could optionally burn G-mans head off whenever she wants, taking her range into account. This is V4 G-man, so they have a helmet to protect themselves, but it won't hold up forever.

To move the thread along, i think walpurgisnacht's fire would be pretty useful here, especially considering that skibidi toilets of G-Man's size are killed by it pretty quickly.

And it isn't just some basic fire manipulation, either. Take a look at this:

• Fire Manipulation: A reference to Faust, she spews purple flames from her mouth. She has also been shown to ignite floating buildings without vector based attacks as well as set the very air on fire in Magia Record.
So basically, walpurgisnacht could optionally burn G-mans head off whenever she wants, taking her range into account. This is V4 G-man, so they have a helmet to protect themselves, but it won't hold up forever.
No way bro watched Skibidi toilet 💀

Also how frequently does Witch use fire manip
Also, if you are planning to do mami vs Colton, I thought you’d at least know who walpurgisnacht is and how they act 🗿

Walpurgisnacht also has the option of using possession via a witches kiss, seeing as g-man toilet isn’t a magical girl, nor does he have anything to do with kyubey. The glasses that were used to counter the TV men are also only useful for, well, TV screens that can possess you

So imma go for the stage-constructing witch on this one FRA

Also, if you are planning to do mami vs Colton, I thought you’d at least know who walpurgisnacht is and how they act 🗿

Walpurgisnacht also has the option of using possession via a witches kiss, seeing as g-man toilet isn’t a magical girl, nor does he have anything to do with kyubey. The glasses that were used to counter the TV men are also only useful for, well, TV screens that can possess you

So imma go for the stage-constructing witch on this one FRA
Rehehehehehehehe

I'd lean a bit towards G-man. Voting him.
He can't counter a witch's kiss though, can he? The glasses wouldn't work against possession of that kind since it's moreso an instant effect that witches in PMMM can place on anyone that isn't a magical girl.

He can't counter a witch's kiss though, can he? The glasses wouldn't work against possession of that kind since it's moreso an instant effect that witches in PMMM can place on anyone that isn't a magical girl.
If we assumed that ability works on everyone that isn't a magical girl even those with resistance to something similar that would fall under NLF.

If we assumed that ability works on everyone that isn't a magical girl even those with resistance to something similar that would fall under NLF.
Yeah, I’m well aware of that, but G-Man’s way of resisting mind manip/possession wouldn’t work against a witches kiss is what I’m mostly getting at. The glasses were made specifically to counter the TV men, who have to shine light at them to possess them. Walpurgisnacht doesn’t have to do that to possess a human or living being. It’s just instant.

Back