• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skill Guy vs Guts Man (not the Megaman one)

I think the really good question is: what is Ikki AP? I should have searched it before doing the thread.

It seems he is above baseline, but not enough to ap stomp. Gunha casually destroyed an attack that scales above baseline 8A, so i think this match is fair.

Gunha normally starts H2H, but he uses long range attacks if H2H isn't a good option.

If he tries H2H, Ikki via Phantom form. He has Sword range and Phantom form. If he tries range at first after seeing the sword then we have a debate.

Just kidding skill gg.

How much? Phantom form works on people who resist extreme pain by poison on their bodies, even elite, highly trained guards could not take it.

So he should get Phantom Formed since that is comparable to what Ikki does yet he can get PF'd. Even if not Skill gg

He also resisted L6S mikoto attacks that damaged him internally iirc, but Ollerus would be his best feat.

00potato said:
So he should get Phantom Formed since that is comparable to what Ikki does yet he can get PF'd. Even if not Skill gg
Even Sogiita who received the attack could not even slightly understand what had happened to him.

Before he realized it, he had been blown away a great distance.

Everything from the surface of his body to his very core received damage equally. He was not hit in one spot and then the shock spread from there; it was more like an unnatural damage had permeated his entire body like a cloth being dunked in water.

"...?"

After receiving that clean hit, strength left his legs and he collapsed to the ground. Even so, the only thing in Sogiita Gunha's mind was not filled with fear; his mind was full of questions.

Ollerus decided that he had accomplished his goal and silently turned around.

"I did have a reason that I couldn't let myself lose. It may have been unfortunate for you, but just accept your defeat. This isn't a problem that can be dealt with using guts."

Then…

"...Now that's a comment I can't just let go."

A presence stood up.

Ollerus slowly turned back around. A boy was standing there with wounds covering his body. He had received the unknown attack of Hliðskjálf twice and should have lost consciousness, and yet he stood up. Ollerus had not seen that coming. However, this was the world Ollerus lived in.

"Don't treat people like they have no guts before they've given up, you bastard."

Blood was oozing from his forehead.

His breathing was erratic.

But #7 ignored the pain and stared at Ollerus.

-------------------------------------

What kind of ridiculous turn of events was that!?

"Frwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!"

The mysterious figure stood right back up. The whole thing took only around three seconds. Unsurprisingly, the figure standing right back up like a self-righting doll messed up the delinquents' pace.

Despite having clearly taken a shot right to his heart, he had the tension of someone who had stayed up all night and approached with heavy steps.

"You truly lack guts if you're willing to just shoot someone without warning. Or is it restraint? Is it restraint you lack? Well, overall I'd say you're just a kid that throws a tantrum too easily!! Don't you think it's sad that it's gotten so bad that you're in a position where the media can just say whatever it wants about you!?"

The delinquent didn't understand what was going on at all, so he decided to shoot again. He continued to pull the trigger, but the figure only shook a bit instead of falling to the ground.

Unsurprisingly, the boy was getting rather angry and he lowered his gaze to the gun in his hand once.

"Why won't you die…?"

"Guts! It's about guts!!"

Anyway, Phantom Form is useless but Ikki still has Higher AP comparable skill and a sword so.

Ikki

Not saying Gunha is 5B, but he survived internal damage that a 5B thought was enough to kill him, i don't think Ikki can cause more pain than it.

Even though Ikki doesn't have Ittou forms Edelweiss's style is likely to come into play, just need to remember what Gunha can do

He can, swords pierce through things and due to the AP advantage he should be able to pierce through him quite quick.

His amazing punch is basically telekinesis that ignores physics and aurora guard is a 7-A telekinetic barrier that also ignores physics to an extent

Ikki might be able to break it with lifting strength but Aurora Guard yeah, he can't cut that

I don't think his AP is quite 2 times given he's 10x weaker then his Ittou form which one shotted Stella through her dress who is far stronger then Shizuku

Gunha has guts a really good mid-low regen (regenerated all the internal damage he has taken).

This long ass quote.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Even Sogiita who received the attack could not even slightly understand what had happened to him.

Before he realized it, he had been blown away a great distance.

Everything from the surface of his body to his very core received damage equally. He was not hit in one spot and then the shock spread from there; it was more like an unnatural damage had permeated his entire body like a cloth being dunked in water.

"...?"

After receiving that clean hit, strength left his legs and he collapsed to the ground. Even so, the only thing in Sogiita Gunha's mind was not filled with fear; his mind was full of questions.

Ollerus decided that he had accomplished his goal and silently turned around.

"I did have a reason that I couldn't let myself lose. It may have been unfortunate for you, but just accept your defeat. This isn't a problem that can be dealt with using guts."

Then…

"...Now that's a comment I can't just let go."

A presence stood up.

Ollerus slowly turned back around. A boy was standing there with wounds covering his body. He had received the unknown attack of Hliðskjálf twice and should have lost consciousness, and yet he stood up. Ollerus had not seen that coming. However, this was the world Ollerus lived in.

"Don't treat people like they have no guts before they've given up, you bastard."

Blood was oozing from his forehead.

His breathing was erratic.

But #7 ignored the pain and stared at Ollerus.

-------------------------------------

What kind of ridiculous turn of events was that!?

"Frwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!"

The mysterious figure stood right back up. The whole thing took only around three seconds. Unsurprisingly, the figure standing right back up like a self-righting doll messed up the delinquents' pace.

Despite having clearly taken a shot right to his heart, he had the tension of someone who had stayed up all night and approached with heavy steps.

"You truly lack guts if you're willing to just shoot someone without warning. Or is it restraint? Is it restraint you lack? Well, overall I'd say you're just a kid that throws a tantrum too easily!! Don't you think it's sad that it's gotten so bad that you're in a position where the media can just say whatever it wants about you!?"

The delinquent didn't understand what was going on at all, so he decided to shoot again. He continued to pull the trigger, but the figure only shook a bit instead of falling to the ground.

Unsurprisingly, the boy was getting rather angry and he lowered his gaze to the gun in his hand once.

"Why won't you die…?"

"Guts! It's about guts!!"

Hmm well I don't really see how that is any more impressive than ikki tanking all his organs busting, tanked Violet Pain which makes elite guards instantly fall unconscious and he didn't even flinch yet even a cut to the arm with phantom form made him drop his sword for a moment, above oreki who literally lives with the pain I mentioned above, ouma who felt his own bones turn into something aching to hot metal burning his body from the inside etc etc.

Back