• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Skipper slaps dat purple boi via massive AP advantage. He and anyone from his team can literally take terminal-velocity falls, get rammed into walls and pretend it didn't even happen to them, stomp gorillas in arm-wrestling, high-yield explosives and whatnot. He and his gang also regularly stomp Alex's enemies, who themselves are high-end Wall level who regularly get shot out of a cannon with hundreds of dynamite sticks exploding as routine circus work. Also, he's a spy who's done extensive recons in several places and has worked with other similarly-skilled animals.

In that case he has the skill advantage, but it´s still fair enought as the dino can just chomp him.

Skipper can just go inside the dino's mouth with his acrobatics and start smashing all the stuff from the inside.

Skipper claims to have one-shotted a walrus with just his right wing. Considering the crazy plans he pulls off all the time, I think it's safe to say he would absolutely do it.

After remembering that one episode where Mort gets inside Rico... that´s actually probable, TBH.

Anything else?

He could also go for the legs considering his AP advantage and that he has a tendency to slide up vertical platforms pretty quickly.

Dinosaurs often have very sturdy legs in proportion to the rest of their body, so I don´t think that could work, that and the fact that he could fall on Skipper.

Eh, Skipper's got the dura for that. He could always go for the other parts of the body and already has his experience of dinosaurs thanks to working with Kowalski.

However, last I remember, Thanos's weight could vary from 1 to 6 tons in the blog. Wouldn't matter, since Skipper simply slaps.

Skipper orders Kowalski to analyze Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet FRA. Skipper has an insane AP and durability advantage

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Would that make it an AP stomp?
I don´t think so, thanks to the speed equalization, he can keep up with Skipper´s swift moves and just bite him.

Skipper still has his athletics and is incredibly small, so that's also an advantage.

I have to admit, however, that Skipper has the advantage, but the match should still be fair enought.

Can't remember the last time I had to add an entire Others section to a profile lol.

Also, I forgot to mention. Skipper has a HUGE lifting strength advantage. He could simply just throw Thanos into the sky and have the fight be over from there on

Also, even if Skipper gets eaten, he could just pull a Marlin from Finding Nemo by grabbing Thanos' tongue and choking him out. That's definitely in-character for him to do

I just realized something.

Skipper stomps guys like Chantal who can no-sell a cannon full of dynamite sticks exploding on their effing bodies.

The Zaragoza circus regularly does this cannon feat as part of their daily showtime routine.

Each dynamite stick is a megajoule, according to wikipedia.

There were more than 21 sticks. That's Small Building level.

WHAT. THE. ****.

Worse still, miniguns are Supersonic, something the Penguins and their foes regularly dodge.

Anyway, even without the upgrades, Skipper scales to ordinary dynamite sticks which easily exceed a megajoule and has routinely survived tens of them at any given time. He horribly decimates Thanos's KE of 88 kilojoules.

KLOL506 said:
Anyway, even without the upgrades, Skipper scales to ordinary dynamite sticks which easily exceed a megajoule and has routinely survived tens of them at any given time. He horribly decimates Thanos's KE of 88 kilojoules.
Stomp?

Back