• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skitzo vs Giorno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me see...

While GioGio's attacks can be easily negeted by Skitzo (Skitzo either regens or tanks thanks to his immortality), he actually has chances of winning via KO. There is no way GioGio can kill him without GER, though.

First, I'll start with what GioGio may be able to do here.

I'm not sure what he would do in-character (because I haven't watched the anime and I don't really read many mangas aaa) but making living organism that reflects back damage done on them, you have Skitzo beating the hell out of himself constantly and potentially KO'ing Skitzo with that tactic.

I need to know how much punishment can Skitzo take here, hitting a a frog so hard that it explodes into gore would have Skitzo exploding into gore, if he's not knocked out by this, I need to know if he can try to avoid this tactic once he regenerates, and if he does so, I need to know if his stamina will be refilled or not, because he could tire out from having so much damage being reflected back at him because of the bamboozles, thus, giving GioGio a win via KO.

Skitzo's also not really alive, he's an undead, so in theory, Gold Experience's life hax could maybe making him "alive" again (potentially removing Types 7 and 5). Then, command this new living entity... but I'm VERY iffy about this one working since such a thing hasn't been demonstrated in the series as far as I know, I'm just guessing. This may not even be a real argument to be honest. The most I know Gio can do with souls is sense them, not affect them to such a degree.

I don't know if Skitzo's low-godly regenerating attacks stops GioGio from healing himself. He has a rather unconventional way of "healing" himself by... jamming organic parts, that he makes out of random things, on his wounds... hmm... it's not going to help a lot in this situation anyway.

What can Skitzo do?

Well, he has a much more varied moveset by virtue of good ol' cartoon shenanigans AKA toon-force (I don't have to go much in-depth here, literally anything here that doesn't involve using inanimated objects on him can kill him without chances of survival). I've seen some videos of him fighting and he has the versatility to overwhelm and kill GioGio thanks to that juicy advantage of having speed equalized, however, there's one key component here: Gio's hax can overwhelm him as well. I want to know how would Skitzo react to this damage reflecting ability. Despite the wall-o-text above, only this particular ability I'm confident that can be found useful for fighting such an entity (and only to KO it). Otherwise Skitzo just steps on him lmao.

Skitzo can't take much punishment, but with that regen being enough to regenerate his skin very fast and also being a bear, he can take a beating. Also, he has cartoon power, so he can likely take a lot of damage to the noggin.

There's not much GE's punches can do to KO Skitzo with speed equal (no MUDA MUDA MUDA, it becomes normal punches) but his ability to make things become alive enables GioGio to command GE to turn his clothing alive to deflect the damage back at Skitzo. He could touch his axe and make it become an animal that can irritate Skitzo enough to make him want to splatter it and the damage will be reflected back at him... but if that's not enough for him to be KO'd... then this slight chance of winning GioGio has turns into having no chance of winning at all.

I dunno if it's enough to KO him. He has some pretty high stamina and his Regenerationn could possibly heal up the way he splatters the axe.

Though, I dunno if Skitzo can even beat Giorno that way.

Then Skitzo wins, only one hit can seriously injure the guy due to piss-poor durability.

Oh. Sorry. Just forgot.

Anyways, I'll be waiting for any threads with the bear.

In the meanwhile, 2-0 Smokey Voorhees.

Anyway, I don't think we have an accurate N-Alex page. That page is more like a godmode, if anything, so it defaults to this.

maybe if you didn't neglect the page for literally over a year it would be more accurate owo

Anyway, I don't think any fair match-ups can be made if we're using that page. The closest would be Skitzo VS your Real World key, and even then, I'm not too sure.

I can't kill him in the RW and for Incap/KO, I would need some juicy prep.

I was thinking about UT key and 8-C/7-C vs. Low 2-C Skitzo. Hax vs. AP.

Well, it depends on the key.

Manager vs Skitzo might be a fight of the ages, though Manager wins via removing his bad memories of....those times.

I was thinking about the UT key, since Skitzo has the possibility of winning and despite being massively dwarfed in AP, the loli has chances to win as well. Skitzo can murderstomp with literally any hit, guts and limbs being sent flying, but the loli would come back once his opponent triggers that death drive and come back from it, only to get slaughtered again and again, but would eventually find out about Skitzo's weaknesses and actually go and commit world wide genocide on humanity JUST to remove one of his immortalities. There's lots of potential for a entertaining match-up here, a killing entertainment.

Skitzo would definitely stand a chance there. I'm still wondering if Broly vs Skitzo is fair. Two berserkers who are basically demons.

Broly dwarfs Beerus in power, who is already above baseline universe level+ and can negate toonforce abilities. DB characters can also atomize with ki blasts, negating the low-high Regenerationn. Plus, blowing up the planet is something I can see Broly doing, negating type 8. However, I don't think they can hurt ghosts outside of hakai-related abilities (the games/composites can hurt ghosts with ki tho), so... inconclusive since they can't kill each other.

Interesting. I guess you may be right there, though then there's Skitzo's possession.

Other than that, inconclusive. Bear boi doesn't do that in-character.

We should likely make a thread for Skitzo. Whaddya think?

Skitzo wins in this scenario like I said, I already voted but still.

If speed wasnt equalized then Giorno speedblitzes

If it was a low 2-c fight then Giorno wins via causality manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back