• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Skitzo woke up. He was in a weird, yet familiar place. Fire, magma, a dark atmosphere and red rock for the floors. Yep, this was Hell. He wandered around, but saw something. A skeleton with a suit ran away.

Skitzo took after him and ran towards him. He dodged the fire, the rocks, the magma, other resident demons were slaughtered in his path as he finally caught up. He then saw the skeleton standing on a massive furnace.

Jack then said out a ritual as Skitzo looked, bewildered and confused. Then, soon enough, a fire was lit in the furnace as it grew metallic, spider-like legs. An arm burst through as the Black Hiver arose from his previous fate.

Skitzo looked on, before grabbing a knife and roaring out. The rabbit-ish holiday demon just laughed as it then walked over towards the bear. This was gonna be good.

~

Because Skitzo's pretty cool and the Hiver needs more attention.

Speed Equal.

Both are 9-A.

Battle is in Hell.

Win via KO, incap or death.

Bloodlusted for both.

Who wins?

Skitzo: 0

Rabbit: 0

Inconclusive: 0

The Black Hiver
"I'd like to see you try."

Killerskit
"I will make you bleed out red and dark!"

They aren't even comparable, take one look at each others hax pages. real talk this Is a total stomp and should be closed

I mean, you didn't specify who stomps and all, but okay.

I mean, Skitzo's a soul IIRC. Can't the bunny just absorb him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back