• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slade vs My Hero: The Trilogy

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Slade was beaten down, on the ground and coughing, the masked man known as All for One stood over him.

"Well what are you waiting for? Finish it!"

"No need"

"What?"

All for One spoke with a satisfied tone. "You managed to defeat the Noumu I meant to have sent after All Might, you are an incredibly capable fighter" All For One reached out his hand to pick him up. "What's your name"

The man in the mask coughed "Slade"

"Interesting, what was your purpose for doing all of this" All for One asked, "The people that hired me were going to give me a damn good paycheck". All for One Smiled under his mask, "I'll have you payed double that if you do a task for me" Slade was suspicious, but pressed forward, before responding "How many of your subordinates would want to be trained by me if I succeeded"

Flash Forward to the USJ attack

All Might shows up on the scene, angered to the bone that this attack went under his nose, the people who looked up to him injured.

"Who is responsible for this?!"

"I'm right here!" Slade yelled near the back of the UA training grounds

"Don't worry students, this man is no threat to you. Because I AM HERE"

"It's just you and me! Come on!"

7C versions, speed equal.

All Might: 3

Deathstroke: 1

So...

What exactly is Might bringing to the table that Slade hasn't dealt with already, aside from an AP advantage?

Nothing really

He can send shockwaves but

This is kinda redundant with the Nomu fight

However Slade can easily abuse flight (All For One only lost when he stopped using it, after all), can bind him in Class T chains, or just

... Yeah that's it, but it's still basically the same ordeal.

They absolutely can considering their range, but All Might doesn't have regen like the last two.

This is not a redundant fight

Can I just point out that this is apparently a crossover fic now? Like why has nobody commented on that yet?

Also crossover stuff is so standard my brain just defaults to "meh scroll down"

Schnee One said:
I decided to Wright a story like Wright Way does

Am never doing it again because unlike Wright I don't have the patience of a mountain.
If you think I have anything resembling patience then you clearly have no idea what I'm like IRL.

You have to somewhat resemble it if you type a story each thread

Seriously, I was getting impatient from just this one alone

If you do what you love you won't have to work a day in your life

Likewise if you really like doing this stuff it won't be a grind

I still think it basically ends the same way as Nomu vs Slade

Slade is definitely going to be hurting after getting hit, but he also has plenty of Survivability to deal with it, meanwhile if Slade puts Mr Might in the chains it's good game.

TBF a solid chunk of the reasoning in the Noumu fight was due to Noumu not having the range and being smart enough to deal with dozens of clones. Which isn't a factor here.

But vote counted

I'd argue that All Might is more skilled, given he was able to stalemate and seriously injured a guy with a ton more powers than him who had centuries of experience over him and knew exactly how his quirk worked, and was able to surprise and defeat him in the rematch while using the last of his power. Flight gets noped by shockwaves, and chains can likely be dispersed the same way. Slade snaps his fingers, All Might punches and blows away the fire covering him with a shockwave. Not to mention, Slade isn't going to have any luck in close quarters thanks to the strength gap and at the very least comparable skill. Voting All Might.

Slade isn't going to use close quarters, and chains can restrain Class T characters. It's not like he's going to relent after he blasts it away a few times, especially considering All Might has a pretty strict timeframe to take slade out within.

DMUA said:
Slade isn't going to use close quarters, and chains can restrain Class T characters. It's not like he's going to relent after he blasts it away a few times, especially considering All Might has a pretty strict timeframe to take slade out within.
Yeah, but All Might will. Not if they're dispersed by a shockwave before they reach him.

Not when Slade is floating in the air after figuring All Might's punches really hurt.

He's not gonna stop using them is what I'm saying. And it's going to be pretty troublesome when All Might has to deal with said chains and a bunch of demons swarming him.

DMUA said:
Not when Slade is floating in the air after figuring All Might's punches really hurt.

He's not gonna stop using them is what I'm saying. And it's going to be pretty troublesome when All Might has to deal with said chains and a bunch of demons swarming him.
Shockwaves knock him out of the sky.

Demons and chains get blown away by shockwaves.

He won't spontaneously stop flying if he takes damage. Dunno where you even get that.

Shockwaves are lessened in every direction he isn't punching in though.

DMUA said:
He won't spontaneously stop flying if he takes damage. Dunno where you even get that.

Shockwaves are lessened in every direction he isn't punching in though.
Huh, thought that was usually how it worked. It'd still stun him long enough for him to tackle him out of the sky.

5x AP advantage compensates for that.

A shockwave like that would blast him well aways away, not sure that leaves room for a tackle

I guess, but he still has a strict time limit to deal with.

DMUA said:
A shockwave like that would blast him well aways away, not sure that leaves room for a tackle

I guess, but he still has a strict time limit to deal with.
Not if he collides with a wall.

After all, Walls should be Low 7-B considering RWBY is a wall level verse

Besides, Slade is obserdly outranged here. He'd have to fly back to be able to use his powers only to get hit by shockwaves again. At some point he'll say "screw it" and just teleport. And given his range is several meters, he'll have to be pretty close to do anything with his powers, allowing All Might to close the distance with a jump.

The Wright Way said:
Besides, Slade is obserdly outranged here. He'd have to fly back to be able to use his powers only to get hit by shockwaves again. At some point he'll say "screw it" and just teleport. And given his range is several meters, he'll have to be pretty close to do anything with his powers, allowing All Might to close the distance with a jump.
I'll remind you that Slade can go intangible and just sort of stroll back into his effective range.

He's also not stupid enough to just show up where Might can see him if he has to travel back to where he was. Chances are, he'd come from some angle where Might can't see him.

Back