• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small speed calc revision (Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e)

This calc uses this justification to use 0,029 s as reaction speed:

"I am going to be using 0.029s since Ichika is a white roomer, meaning she was trained from birth and she should at least be subsonic by blitzing martial artists and seen as a "blurr"."

1)Being a white roomer shouldn't automatically give a subsonic reaction speed, at best it should be low-high end peak human (also because "she was trained from birth" so?)
2)Blitzing martial artists shouldn't give automatically subsonic speed, but even if it would be an hiding calculation and is not accepted by the calc stacking page
3)A blurr can be created by an human speed so I don't see why it should somehow guarantee subsonic speed

So I believe, at least from what's in the calc, a subsonic reaction is not justified and the calc should be recalculated with better reasons for that reaction or it should be downgraded if there are no valid reasons to use subsonic reaction

Last edited:
Some calc group members online atm would be @Damage3245 @Agnaa and @Executor_N0 though can't promise some of them may be busy. But proposal looks alright to me yes.

Edit: probably spoke to soon, looks like it's just Damage atm.

Some calc group members online atm would be @Agnaa though can't promise some of them may be busy. But proposal looks alright to me yes.

Edit: probably spoke to soon, looks like it's just Damage atm.
I currently have 29 threads in my "to-evaluate" backlog, I've added this to the list, and will get to it eventually.

It should probably be using Peak Human reaction speed, yes.

I think perception blitz
Cant be a perception blitz because Ichika saw him charging at her, she loosened her grip on Kushida arm then right after when kiyo kicked the ground Ichika switched back to the position to break her arm but Kiyo was too fast. So is it really a perception blitz if she saw him but wasnt fast enough?

Last edited:
(Even though this thread has been concluded, but it isn't closed, so I will just add up something.)
Imo, Subsonic reactions should be fine because Housen demonstrated Subsonic reactions. I am pretty sure Housen had subsonic reactions even when this CRT was made. I don't know if it is calc stacking, but Ichika herself said that she could break Kushida's arm before Ayanokouji could reach to her, and Ayanokouji also made it clear that he was going to go for the kill. So, it was pretty much like a challenge between the two characters, so both (I don't know about Ayanokouji since he has superiority and might not be using his full abilities) should be using their full powers (as said, at least Ichika), so, it doesn't hurt if Ichika is actually showing her peak.
There is actually a much better way to calculate this speed feat. Seven Seas Entertainment translation got out and it suggests one, so will post a calc from my side on that.
Also, this can be a perception blitz, her defensive actions kicked in just after Ayanokouji has done everything. I don't know if anything hints that Ichika saw him or she didn't (both are possible).

Can this be redone? (Or I need to make another CRT F. 😭)

Back