• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Thing About Yoshikage Kira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Why is Part 4 Kira rated as High 8-C+ with Sheer Heart Attack? The scan that proves it's the exact same Stand as its Part 8 counterpart does not convey this at all.

If you open in Imgur link and see the explanation, it just says that it has "the same image bomb/explosion abilities as Kira Yoshikage's Stand Killer Queen from Part 4, but the difference is the presence of the bubble and the activation methods". But this just means that Part 8 Sheer Heart Attack has the same ability to blow up stuff as Part 4 Sheer Heart Attack. This has 0 correlation to attack potency.

Now I've not read Part 8 yet so I'm not going to ask for a straight downgrade, but if the claims of them being the exact same Stand are legitimate, this is not the scan we should be using to show it. This should not be used as the sole evidence.​

Huh, I don't have JoJoveller, Chariot has it, so he should answer this. Though when we discussed this, when he posted the translations for me it was something like "Bomb ability/capacity" or "power", idk, can't read japanese and I don't have guides. Though Chariot just told me he can't answer here now, so yall might wait before going to something like a downgrade

I just realized that even if we remove this justification, there wouldn't be any downgrade, just justification removal. Part 4 SHA has Star Platinum scaling, Part 8 SHA has the feat, and they almost the exact same value (God bless consistency)

Not trying to downgrade, just saying that scans should be clearer to avoid confusion.

Yeah if they have scaling to SP we should just use that instead.

Yeah then my concerns are addressed. I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back