• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smash Broadcast in a few days! Make your predictions!

So not just characters! What else do you think will be shown!

As for characters, I'm not sure who will get in at this point. But the one I want in the most is Jin from Tekken XD Namco helped with smash and Capcom got a second rep so why not? Plus Tekken had Nintendo costumes in a special Wii U edition of Tekken Tag 2. But I'm also praying for mah boy Rayman! He's like the Mega Man of Ubisoft. He's getting so mistreated, Nintendo please save mah boy!

A character I don't want. SORA NO SORA NO SORA NO! XD I don't care how decent his games are. 1, he's owned by Disney. 2, He'd be a Robin clone with the fire, lightning, wind, and healing. Plus he couldn't glide since Sakurai cut that mechanic. And 3! We already have enough anime looking swordsmen! XD

As for stages... I don't think we'll get any new ones unless they're meant for certain characters like Cloud's new stage. But I'm confident we'll get one more returning stage!

For Mii costumes, I just hope we get a bunch of cool third party stuff.

Whatever it'll be, there'll always be that slight disappointment that it's not K. Rool.

Unless, of course, it is K. Rool.

My personal most wanted is Ashley, but I understand how completely unrealistic that is.

WarriorWare said:
Whatever it'll be, there'll always be that slight disappointment that it's not K. Rool.

Unless, of course, it is K. Rool.

My personal most wanted is Ashley, but I understand how completely unrealistic that is.
Probably because she's an assist trophy XD But still, good choice!

Know what? F IT

-----------------PYRAMID HEAD REVEALED-----------------

PYRAMID HEAD R2P3S HIS WAY INTO THE FIGHT

You realize Sora was on Nintendo consoles right? Heck, he's had more games there than Cloud. I don't think him being owned by Disney will change much. Also, it's incredibly easy to adjust Sora's combat style to not include Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, Aero or Cure. He also has things like Gravity, Poison, Zero Gravity or Reflect.

Really who I'm hoping for now is a new LoZ character. However, I am always hoping for Sora to appear.

Viturino said:
Know what? F IT
-----------------PYRAMID HEAD REVEALED-----------------

PYRAMID HEAD R2P3S HIS WAY INTO THE FIGHT
Pyramid Head rips off some b#&$%'s skin...into the fight!

I am very creative and this will obviously be what it says on his reveal card.

The Everlasting said:
You realize Sora was on Nintendo consoles right? Heck, he's had more games there than Cloud. I don't think him being owned by Disney will change much. Also, it's incredibly easy to adjust Sora's combat style to not include Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, Aero or Cure. He also has things like Gravity, Poison, Zero Gravity or Reflect.

Really who I'm hoping for now is a new LoZ character.

There's still the anime swordsmen part about Sora though XD Anywawys I want Midna if we get a new Zelda character but sadly she is an assist trophy... *cri*

Anyway, Skullkid/Stalkid, plz.

Yeah he's an assist trophy, but pleeeeeeeeease, Nintendo! Put the most whack-ass LoZ antagonist into the fray!

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Anyway, Skullkid/Stalkid, plz.

Yeah he's an assist trophy, but pleeeeeeeeease, Nintendo! Put the most whack-ass LoZ antagonist into the fray!
Just watch a trailer play N64 music... the screen fades from black... "GREAT DEKU TREE sprouts on the battlefield!"

Just watch a trailer play N64 music... the screen fades from black... "GREAT DEKU TREE sprouts on the battlefield!"
MIDO refuses to accept you as one of us!

Back