• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SMITE Scaling Question

So, I've been getting a rekindled interest in SMITE (not in terms of playing it as a game, more in terms of characters), and was thinking of making some profiles for it. But for that, I wanted to ask how exactly the scaling works.

I know many of the gods have some OP feats and abilities in their lore, but I'm talking about the ones that are more dubious.

I noticed the Morriga is MSS due to being a head of her Pantheon like Zeus and Odin and Amaterasu, but I want to ask what makes a God in the game a "Pantheon head"? Is it from their status in actual mythology or just the fact that they're the first gods of their pantheons added to the game? If it's the latter, would that also make Chernobog MSS since he's the first Slavic god in SMITE?

Also I think some articles could really benefit from some more detailed explanation, because I noticed the justification for Kali is that she should be superior to Vamana, but there's no explanation for how Vamana is that tier. Which wouldn't be an issue, except Vamana himself doesn't have a page made for him yet. So I think that might just be a bit confusing.

Thanks in advance!

To be honest, the profiles are quite ridiculous, the SMITE gods are complete fodder in the game because they're nerfed because they have no worshippers. Ao Kuang himself was pretty much killed by a building falling on him.

6228554-smite gods are weak

Back