• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Donkey Kong has a higher lifting strength, has more combat experience and human-like intelligence, and has enough powers to counter Dalamadur's. So, I vote for him due those factors, the status effects is going to be a nightmare tho.

If he was bitten it will be pain in the ass. Also Dalamadur's intelligence is likely better than normal human, and Dalamadur likely lived longer and fought many hunters before and failed until MC showed up, recording the first successful kill. Also he rain meteors like it's going out of style.

Ahem

E X P A N D D O N G

Dalamadur Advantages:

+ Size means a lot.

+ Stat Amp means it is going to get stronger while DK remains the same

+ Paralysis is cool

+ Massive range advantage

Kong Advantages

+ Temp Invulnerability

+ Time manipulation, maybe, depending on how it works.

Moot Points

Skill: Kong is experienced, but Dalamadur deals with beings just as experienced pretty regularly.

Attacks: Their elements even each other out for the most part.

Verdict:

Depending on how good Kong's time manip is and how he uses it in character, I'd vote Dalamadur. SBA says they start at 4km, meaning he's got a lot of time to just lay into Kong.

I'd say that due to the very notable weakness Dala has to the Dragon Element, the intellect it has might very well surpass DK's. Also, in terms of sheer experience and such, Dala should be superior given that basically every Elder Dragon lives for extremely long periods of time.

That being said, Dala has a huge range advantage, can paralyze DK with its tongue, cause passive damage overtime with the heat that comes from its chest, and simply having a massive size advantage on DK.

DK's time manipulation is stated to work like this: "By focusing his energy, he can slow the flow of time."

Basically meaning that he can slow down time, and probably only for short periods before having to let time resume.

That being said, I cast my vote in favor of Dala for having better range, paralysis, constant damage overtime whenever DK gets close since Dala's body gives off such intense heat that it literally hurts the beings around it and a massive size advantage that would allow it to, most likely use the vast majority of their battlefield more effectively either by maneuvering around in it or simple destroying it as a result of its sheer bulk.

Time slow, huh. It gives him a hecc of an advantage but he'd have to close range first.

I vote Dalamadur 9/10.

So, this is Shah Dala, right? Besides all the things said above, Shah Dalamadur doesn't have control over its metabolism and thus its body temperature constantly changes. When its body temperature is low, its hide and scales become really hard, making most attacks bounce off, and when its body temperature is high, its hide and scales might become soft, but it can scorch the ground around with a simple touch. So either DK can barely cause damage to Shah Dala, or he hurts himself trying to attack Shah Dala.

Time slow does give DK an advantage, but I think Shah Dalamadur is going to take this.

What does DK scale to actually? We don't have a calc for Dala so he's baseline 6-B.

As in, 7 Teratons?

So no significant AP advantage on either side.

Yeah Dalamadur takes my vote.

Back