• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, yeah, traversing the Expanse is immeasurable, and all Demons are native to the Expanse, but that scan doesn't really say anything like that...

It's showing all demons can move within it. As Tamaki was traversing it in SMT If... alongisde fodder demons. As to expel any doubt that they might not scale cause they're fodder

Further proof although a bit minor is this weak ass demon just existing in it without any problem whatsoever. Should be indicative enough at this point.
E4FB5236-9ECC-4D8D-B1FA-7782EDFE9538

I am neutral for now; this point seems fine in theory but it should also upgrade humans protagonists and other characters since they can fight demons. More inputs is needed.

I... suppose so? I don't know enough about the context to properly evaluate this, but from what I understand, the Expanse is 5D and these demons can traverse it no problem. Provided this is done via movement, not like, portals or anything; Immeasurable should be the speed rating.

Spatial higher-dimensionality does not scale to speed, and we should be extremely careful before handing out extreme speed tiers that may contradict everything else established within a certain story setting. In addition, we are planning to get rid of our Timeless Voids Standards so this will no longer scale to exaggerated speed levels.

Will you guys treat transcending time to be the same as existing in a void that lacks time?

Just pointing out that the Expanse, as shown in the scans, trascends past, present an future, which means any demon who can move there can, by default, "reach or go" to any moment they please which is basically the requierment for Immeasurable speed.

Also, the timeless Void Standards don't apply here as the Expanse isn't a void nor it is timeless but a "place" beyond our normal time and space which would also qualify for Acausality type 4 AFAIK

Also lower demons being immeasurable dosen't contradict them at all. Since they don't see time linearly anyways (as shown on the profiles with Kagu's death and all just like 2-A ones) So them being beyond time dosen't massively contradict anything

Tony di bugalu said:
Just pointing out that the Expanse, as shown in the scans, trascends past, present an future, which means any demon who can move there can, by default, "reach or go" to any moment they please which is basically the requierment for Immeasurable speed.

Also, the timeless Void Standards don't apply here as the Expanse isn't a void nor it is timeless but a "place" beyond our normal time and space which would also qualify for Acausality type 4 AFAIK
Okay. I suppose that seems to make sense, but you should ask Sera EX and staff members listed in the Shin Megami Tensei verse page to comment here in order to make certain.

Okay. We still need some more staff evaluations though.

I read though the new points, I think Tony di bugalu's points on the Expanse make sense so I agree with speed upgrade.

Okay. Thank you. You can tell them that I would appreciate some help.

I contacted Sera, Matthew, and Ultima on their message wall; we can wait for their inputs.

Thank you for helping out. You can tell them that we are in a hurry to get done before April 15.

Thank you. I suppose that this seems to have been accepted by the staff then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back