• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SMT RP Registration Thread

Everything12

The Heavenly Fount
VS Battles
Administrator
Before you mention, yes I'm aware all this will be deleted, but I'm very bored and this is more a prototype to see if the idea can actually work and be made into a proper RP on the new Forum.

The plot is, their is a forcefield around Tokyo trapping everyone in, and if the Demons appearing to cause chaos wasn't bad enough now humans have gained a App on their Phone that allows them to summon Demons themselves. You are one of the people who have got his App, and with it you have three Demons already working for you. Now use whatever you can and try and Survive this disaster of Devils.

The RP uses the Demon list and Fusion results of SMT: IV A, the Demons you can fuse is only restricted by having the require components, no level limit. As mentioned you start off with three Demons, from the list above they are limited to only being level 25 or under, other Demons can be gained by Fusion, acquiring wild Demons that attack you, or by trading your Demons with another Player's.

Name:

Alignment: (Optional)

Description: (Image or text description of the characters look)

Starting Demons: (3 Demons, Level 25 or under)

Stats:

• HP: 230
  • MP: 100
(You start with 10 Points in each of the Stats below, you have 75 free Points to put in whatever Stats you chose)

• Strength: (Relates to the strength of your normal attacks and physical skills.)
  • Dexterity: (Relates to the strength of physical and gun skills.)
  • Magic: (Relates to the strength of your magic skills.)
  • Agility: (Relates to the hit rates of your attacks, your evasion rate, turn order, and escape success rate.)
  • Luck: (Relates to things such as critical hit rate and recovery rate from status ailments.)

Name: Allen

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Description:
Allan
Starting Demons:

Morax

Halphas

Quicksilver

Code:
(3 Demons, Level 25 or under)
Stats:

Code:
 HP: 230 MP: 100
(You start with 10 Points in each of the Stats below, you have 75 free Points to put in whatever Stats you chose)

20 Strength

30 Dexterity

30 Magic

30 Agility

15 Luck

Name: Seako
Saeko Happy1
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Starting Demons:

Ame no Uzume

Parvati

Pixie

Stats:

Code:
10 Strength

10 Dexterity

75 Magic

15 Agility

15 Luck

Hmm

I don't really have much knowledge, SMTwise, so might I ask the guys who know what's up, what might be a good collection? I'd prefer more power over speed, if that narrows it down.

Hmm

I'd prefer physical, since punching is cool (then again, people like Gabriel from the first game null that stuff, so I may want some magic power)

Momunofu, Take-Minakata, and Kamapua all have higher then Average Physical stats and mostly Physical moves, with Take having a minor afinity for Elctric attacks in case you need that and Kamapua having minor healing.

... the fact I can't see any of their portraits on the Apocalypse entry specifically gives me a conniption, but yeah those do look good

I may craft something later

It's because the games reuse images throughout the games, so they just put them at the top for the most commonly used ones, and any other designs are put in the gallery at the bottom

Name: Grant

Alignment: Neutral good

Description: Sharply dressed man with two handguns that he picked up from somewhere.

Starting Demons: Patrimpas, Apsaras, Parvati

Stats:

Strength: 10 Dexterity: 20 Magic: 10 Agility: 20 Luck: 65

So an SMT IV/IVA RP, that means the alignments are roughly this:

Lawful evil Lawful depressed Lawful soon-to-be-neutral

Neutral soon-to-be-dead Neutral depressed Neutral good

Chaotic evil Chaotic depressed Chaotic soon-to-be-neutral

@Everything are smirk, fusion error, and demon whisper a thing in this?

@DMUA Skills that cause status effects or debuffs are really useful. Ogu, and Chupacabra have access to good status effect inducing physical skills if you're interested.

Name:
Tadano Masked
Jack Nu'un
Alignment: True Neutral… probably.

Description: A strange man in demonica-like gear.

Starting Demons:

• Jack the Ripper
  • Hee-ho
  • Pyro Jack
Stats:

• MP: 230
  • Strength: 25
  • Dexterity: 30
  • Magic: 25
  • Agility: 25
  • Luck: 20

Name: Konane

Alignment: Lawful depressed

Description: Somewhat tall and not quite slim, Konane is usually reserved, simply wanting to not disrupt anything around them. With everything going to hell, they do often keep inconspicuous, but it's obvious they can't just do nothing.

Starting Demons:

• Momunofu
  • Ogu
  • Kamapua'a
Stats:

• MP: 100
  • Strength: 40
  • Dexterity: 10
  • Magic: 15
  • Agility: 30
  • Luck: 30

... you know, the names of those demons made me think for a second they'd be way higher level

Nope, apparently something like Baphomet is 24

Shame this isn't based on the Greenverse, or Baphomet would be much higher level.

Although, that would mean I wouldn't get to use him, so I suppose it's for the best that such a thing isn't the case...

Name: Leo (nickname: Flair)

Alignment: Not sure what this would be considered but someone who sticks to their morals no matter what, is loyal to friends, and will due whatever to see their goal achieved if it doesn't conflict with their morals.

Description: Taller then most (like 5'9-5'10), long black hair, bright blue eyes, pale skin, doesn't look like they would be strong or tough at first glance

Starting Demons:

Parvati

Phoenix

Take-Minakata

Stats:

HP: 230

MP: 100

Strength:10

Dexterity: 30

Magic:20

Speed: 55

Luck:10

Dragoonseraphim said:
Alignment: Not sure what this would be considered but someone who sticks to their morals no matter what, is loyal to friends, and will due whatever to see their goal achieved if it doesn't conflict with their morals.
Chaotic Neutral. Following no codes but your own, and doing whatever you feel like as long as it furthers your own (mostly neither good nor evil) agenda and doesn't hurt anyone you care about.

Also

Stats:
HP: 230

MP: 100

Strength:10 [0]

Dexterity: 25 [15]

Magic:15 [5]

Speed: 55 [45]

Luck:10 [0]
My boy, you've still got ten points to spend! Can't have you walking into this thing weaker than the rest of us, now can we?

Chaotic Netural is mostly just following your own freedom without many other considerations, while something like Chaotic Good is doing the right thing, no matter if the law actually supports it, while Chaotic Evil is usually just doing horrible stuff because you think it's rad

Chaotic doesn't always refer to the actual law, more along the lines of a personal code or set of ethics, especially in an apocalypse where there is no law.

Some kind of rules, whether it's the actual law, social expectations, or anything else that would bind you like that

And religious rules and orders of god/godd normally refers to one religion and God in particular when it comes to Law.

Back