• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Smurfing through time" A Dragon Ball Super upgrade(one vote needed)

Good day my fellow dragon ball wankers

So as we know in u6 vs u7 arc in dragon ball super the tournament was held in a place call neutral space or dimension in both anime and manga which is a space that holds all the macrocosms

So here comes the scaling part hit is able to use his time skip which is a time based ability in neutral zone that skips time and for him to do that he needs to be manipulating a time dimension or axis so that it could work now as we know neutral space is seprate dimension from the macrocosm so he couldn't be simply manipulating the time dimension of the macrocosm as neutral space is literally a separate dimension and contains them so based on this I propose two option

Option 1:Hit is manipulating the hypertimeline making his time skip 5d and he would be a smurf

Agree:,@Ednaxel2,@RenderGK,@TiltedFN,@ProfectusInfinity,@Excellence616,@LordGriffin1000,@ChoursDropoff,@Kroneii1,,@JirensMom ,@Greatsage13th,@RedReaper, [B]@GarrixianXD [/B]

Neutral:

Disagree:

[B]Option 2:Neutral zone has it's own time dimension proven by the fact that hit was able to use his time based ability there and it needs a temporal dimension to work supporting evidence for this would be how in dragon ball different space or dimension usually means different space time one of the examples is how vados calls hits pocket dimension different space when usually hit pocket dimension has both space and time and he makes that pocket dimension with the time he skips

[MEDIA=imgur]a/fElNPt7[/MEDIA][/B]

Agree:,@Hasty12345,[USER=16162]@LuffyRuffy46307
,@AizenBankai09,@LordDestroit10K,@DarkDragonMedeus,@RenderGK,@Eikichi_Sensei,@The_Unknown_Warrior1,@Ryzen7900X,@The_Yellow_Topaz,@Hellformer,@AwkguyDB,@Gamin_Yoon23,@Faridw

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
Gonna have to disagree with option 2 and just go for option 1. Reason being is that there is no reason that the neutral zone can't just share the time axis of the all encompassing hypertimeline instead. We would need further proof of the neutral zone actually having its own distinct time axis, unlike the macrocosms which have separate origins of times, and spaces that lack the concept of space and time separating them so that they must be encompassed by separate, distinct time axes. I feel it would be much safer to just say hit is just manipulating the hypertimeline instead. Because as we already know, just as how multiple spacetimes can share 1 time axis, there is no exception for the neutral zone, unless again, we have further proof which I personally feel that we lack.

Gonna have to disagree with option 2 and just go for option 1. Reason being is that there is no reason that the neutral zone can't just share the time axis of the all encompassing hypertimeline instead. We would need further proof of the neutral zone actually having its own distinct time axis, unlike the macrocosms which have separate origins of times, and spaces that lack the concept of space and time separating them so that they must be encompassed by separate, distinct time axes. I feel it would be much safer to just say hit is just manipulating the hypertimeline instead. Because as we already know, just as how multiple spacetimes can share 1 time axis, there is no exception for the neutral zone, unless again, we have further proof which I personally feel that we lack.
To be fair we have enough indications that neutral space can be it's own space time via vados statement and the scan separate from the timeline and hit ability just confirms it

I feel like option 2 is setting up an upgrade thread to make the cosmology 6D...
Maybe but this had to happen one day. you can either have 5D time-skip Hit or a potential doorway to 6D Zeno. i think most people would agree the second option makes more sense, besides it would be a slippery slope fallacy to disagree with something for what it may or may not be used for in the future

the fact that Hit can use time-skip in the Neutral Zone can also be used as inherent proof of the existence of a time axis within the neutral zone as well, and the fact that it is called a separate dimension itself does lend an air credibility to this claim. it's no secret that the wiki generally favors more conservative conclusions and I think option 2 qualifies for that better

No I've had this discussion before on multiple threads. The neutral zone being a separate dimension and having a separate time axis are two totally different concepts. It can still actually share the time axis of the overarching hypertimeline without anything limiting it. Separate dimension=/=separate time axis. Ill try to give an example: A timeline of two universes would be modeled as, Rx{1, 2} x RxRxR or A multiverse from 2 timelines would be, {1,2)x(RxRxR)xR. They would both be the same thing, now apply that to the neutral zone, and maybe zeno's palace to simulate the two universes/timelines, and they would still share the greater timelines time axis. We need more proof of a distinct time axis for the neutral zone.

I think Tilted is making the most sense here. Spatiotemporal separation doesn't inherently introduce new time axes, as DontTalkDT has mentioned in the past (1, 2, 3) and as the Tiering System pages explain. I proposed this exact argument months ago in the original Low 1-C Neutral Space staff thread and it was rejected already. I see no reason why the higher time of the Neutral Space must be ontologically distinct enough to the point where it services itself rather than being serviced by the greater timeline's axis.

Option 1 looks the most reliable to me.

I think Tilted is making the most sense here. Spatiotemporal separation doesn't inherently introduce new time axes, as DontTalkDT has mentioned in the past (1, 2, 3) and as the Tiering System pages explain. I proposed this exact argument months ago in the original Low 1-C Neutral Space staff thread and it was rejected already. I see no reason why the higher time of the Neutral Space must be ontologically distinct enough to the point where it services itself rather than being serviced by the greater timeline's axis.

Option 1 looks the most reliable to me.
So… neutral zone it’s being serviced by the higher time dimension?

We need to start considering the fact that sometimes, feats are so nonsensical we can't reliably index them through our standards.
this! I was reading the low 1-C sailor moon threads and so much of the information in the OP just seemed unindexable by contemporary standards. It's kinda funny though that a verse as popular as DB (perhaps the most popular VS debate verse) can sometimes pull feats so obscure and weird they cant reliably be indexed

Back