• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So 5-C RED got debunked

Red's profile needs to be completely rewritten.

The Moon Beast's feat also needs to be calculated.

For now, if no one is willing to rewrite the profile, Red's tier should be considered "Unknown".

RED has a profile?

Wow...just- this is some über ass level stuff right here.

Makes me wanna revise his whole profile tbh.

"Likely Planet level (Is shown with a MUCH larger form, much more health bars, etc)"

How would that make RED planet level, that's like saying Dreadbear from FNAF is planet level because he's bigger than the other characters so therefore he is 5-B.

Red's profile needs to be completely rewritten.

The Moon Beast's feat also needs to be calculated.

For now, if no one is willing to rewrite the profile, Red's tier should be considered "Unknown".
I agree, his 5-B statement is...really wanked to be honest.

There is evidence that the game world is a real universe (As I understand it). Something similar to what happens with Sonic.exe.
That's probably true, because Melissa's soul is there through some unexplained reason, but 5-C and 5-B RED need to go honestly, RED might even be Low 2-C if this statement is true or some other tier.

That's probably true, because Melissa's soul is there through some unexplained reason
It's probably just Soul Manipulation from when he got her to commit suicide.
RED might even be Low 2-C if this statement is true or some other tier.
More than likely, given he shows complete control over the entire universe of the game.

Last edited:
So, someone created a Red profile here, and gave evidence that the Red universe is a real universe. The profile looks great, so it would be nice if we could use it to replace Red's current FC/OC vsbw profile (we should probably contact the user who made it). The 7-C calculation seems dubious to me because the user didn't give a source for Mothra's height, and the Low 2-C is fine with me as long as there is evidence that he can affect the entire game world and evidence that this scales to his physical capabilities.

Last edited:
So, someone created a Red profile here, and gave evidence that the Red universe is a real universe. The profile looks great, so it would be nice if we could use it to replace Red's current FC/OC vsbw profile (we should probably contact the user who made it). The 7-C calculation seems dubious to me because the user didn't give a source for Mothra's height, and the Low 2-C is fine with me as long as there is evidence that he can affect the entire game world and evidence that this scales to his physical capabilities.
I think he should have keys between his base form and final form.

Now that's more like it!

Also, i think NES Godzilla could have a possible verse page in the future just like Sonic.EXE

Small clarification in the scan it refers to Zenith as a universe so I guess it can be one of two either the game contains several universes or the just zenith is a universe and the rest are random planets

Small clarification in the scan it refers to Zenith as a universe so I guess it can be one of two either the game contains several universes or the just zenith is a universe and the rest are random planets
So that would imply that RED is at least low 2-C then, since Cosbydaf says the game is a dimension like Sonic.EXE.

Pretty sure it would go something like this

RED: At the very least low 2-C possibly 2-C created Zenith which is a universe (Despite the fact that looks like a planet) possibly Low multiversal possibly afected the whole reality of the game wich is compossed of varius planets like zenith which (considering that zenith is its own universe) would mean that each world is a universe

Ok people I been reading the stuff said by Cosby and seems like the cartridge is in fact showing stuff from other universes with the transenence project outright saying that the cartridge shows other realms

And if each of this worlds is in fact a universe (which would make sense if you take in account that zenith despite being shown as a planet is an actual universe) it would mean that the cartridge has god knows how many universes but at the very least it has both the ones in the original story and Replay which is both canon and made by Cosby himself

Pretty sure it would go something like this

RED: At the very least low 2-C possibly 2-C created Zenith which is a universe (Despite the fact that looks like a planet) possibly Low multiversal possibly afected the whole reality of the game wich is compossed of varius planets like zenith which (considering that zenith is its own universe) would mean that each world is a universe
However, that would only be through creation/reality warping. What do we do with his physical abilities? Should we calculate the moon feat or use Roachman's calculation?

Yeah Red should only be low 2-C possibly 2-C via Hax fiscally he should be only town level although there is the devil from replay which should get a profile (in terms of speed it should be hypersonic to MHS via warlock lighting attacks)

Me thinks RED would be town level physically and with his final form and tier 2 with the whole "game being a universe" thing.

Back