• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So, what about Tier 2 DBS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AidenBrooks999

VS Battles
Retired
I know that most likely we don't nothing close enough to what Vegeta did

(Which, everybody keeps saying that he just destroyed the building, which kind of makes no sense for the scene)

But back to topic, considering the new power of Goku Black beinf capable of cutting through space-time, we probably aren't too far from getting something on this level? Who knows.

(Also, I found this post, and apparentally, Vegito and Zen'o are going to get some atention)

Cutting space time does not grant a tier of Low 2-C, it would just count as a form durability negation. Cant comment on what Vegata done since I don't watch the series enough to know the context.

Ehh, I mean Vegeta potentially did a high 3-A feat then Black evolved to that and all of a sudden can know mess with space time as well, while we also have some other potential feats nothing is solid enough to get the upgrade.

FTW395 said:
Don't think the feats we saw are definite Tier 2 feats.

Also aren't those episode titles fake?
Staff only so I had to delete but yeah completely possible its fake.

RadicalMrR said:
Ehh, I mean Vegeta potentially did a high 3-A feat then Black evolved to that and all of a sudden can know mess with space time as well, while we also have some other potential feats nothing is solid enough to get the upgrade.
We should wait to the next weak to see Black Zamasu's power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back