• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solaris(Game/Archie) vs Super Dimentio(Paper Mario)

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/180870

I know people have been saying that Solaris defeats Dimentio but what about Super Dimentio?

Can Super Dimentio defeat Game Solaris(between Low 2-C and 2-B), if Yes can he also defeat Archie Solaris(2-A)

Also what tier would Super Dimentio be if Dimentio is 2-B?

I appreciate it if someone can also confirm Dimentio and Super Dimentio's tiers.

Thanks for reading. I think this battle should be close.

Dimentio isn't 2-B, Super Dimentio is.

I appreciate it if someone can also confirm Dimentio and Super Dimentio's tiers.

Dimentio is also Tier 2 due to some allegations (between Low 2-C and 2-C probably), although it is classified as Unknown.

Super Dimentio is currently 2-B.

Can Super Dimentio defeat Game Solaris(between Low 2-C and 2-B), if Yes can he also defeat Archie Solaris(2-A)
No. 2-A is infinitely above 2-B.

Kevyn Souza said:
Dimentio isn't 2-B, Super Dimentio is.

Dimentio is also Tier 2 due to some allegations (between Low 2-C and 2-C probably), although it is classified as unknown.
Super Dimentio is currently 2-B.

No. 2-A is infinitely above 2-B.
You mean Dimentio(base) is between Low 2-C and 2-B? Game Solaris is between Low 2-C and 2-B as well.

I think Solaris should be 2-B in the right circumstances assuming that the battle took place in a dimension containing more than 1,000 universes he can consume all of the universes but he'll take his time.

If Super Dimentio is 2-B then it defeats Game Solaris?

Then Archie Solaris 2-A does win against Super Dimentio 2-B.

Correct me if I'm wrong but if Dimentio is the strongest character in the Paper Mario Verse and if Solaris is the strongest character in the Archie Sonic Verse then Archie Sonic Verse wins?

Before you bring up the Star Rod for Paper Mario Verse remember that Archie Sonic Verse can counter that with the Ring of Acorns. Yes it was used up but remember it was created so it can be created again.

Thanks for replying. I appreciate it and I won't forget it.

game version of solaris vs super dimentio is iffy but maybe dimentio for being a more solid 2-B but Archie version stomps dimentio handily 2-A is WAY above 2-B

You mean Dimentio(base) is between Low 2-C and 2-B? Game Solaris is between Low 2-C and 2-B as well.

No. Is Low 2-C to 2-C, but is currently rated as Unknown.

If Super Dimentio is 2-B then it defeats Game Solaris?

Probably yes.

Correct me if I'm wrong but if Dimentio is the strongest character in the Paper Mario Verse and if Solaris is the strongest character in the Archie Sonic Verse then Archie Sonic Verse wins?

Enerjak is the strongest in Archie Sonic verse, and yes, Archie verse wins.

Before you bring up the Star Rod for Paper Mario Verse remember that Archie Sonic Verse can counter that with the Ring of Acorns. Yes it was used up but remember it was created so it can be created again.

The Star Rod isn't really too strong, actually it is rated as Planet level.

Thanks for replying. I appreciate it and I won't forget it.

NP.

TISSG7Redgrave:

I agree with you about Super Dimentio beating Game Solaris but why is Game Solaris Low 2-C to 2-B instead of just 2-B?

I appreciate your answers. Not only will it help me it will help others reading this.

Kevyn Souza:

Great answers you got there. I agree with Super Dimentio beating Game Solaris.

Also where did you get the information about the Star Rod being rated as Planet level from?

If that's true... then if Paper Mario wished for Archie Sonic characters to disappear then it won't work on them?

Would the wish to make enemies disappear work on Planet level and/or below Planet level characters?

I am very grateful for your answers TISSG7Redgrave and Kevyn Souza. You're helping me to understand Mario and Sonic characters better.

because it's unknown wether Solaris will eat all of the universes or the one they reside in only and will it do it all at once or one at a time

Wishing things to not exist is a NLF and characters like Sonic is immune to reality warping iirc or at least resistant. The reality warping shouldn't work on far stronger characters than the person who uses it

Np man

TISSG7Redgrave:

Do you also know how power the Ring of Acorns is? I think it's just as powerful as the Star Rod.

When Bowser tried to make Mario and Luigi disapper by using the Dream Stone in Mario and Luigi Dream Team Bros but it didn't work so it must be Plot Induced Stupidity. I could be wrong.

Any idea how powerful the Dream Stone is?

Thanks again for your answers.

Idk the ring of acorns really

Dream stone powered bowser to 2-C at least but I'm not sure how did the plumbers survive so i guess that's how powerful they are

Maybe Bowser wasn't fast enough when trying to make the disappear wish and it also must be Plot Induced Stupidity. Miyamoto doesn't want the Mario Bros to die/disappear and the plot is that the hero must always defeat the villains.

Thanks again. It means a lot.

It could be that Dino Ranger Black can give better insight than i can

Also where did you get the information about the Star Rod being rated as Planet level from?
From Bowser's profile. It is scalled to others artifacts, as the Crystal Stars and the Star Road.

If that's true... then if Paper Mario wished for Archie Sonic characters to disappear then it won't work on them?
Yep, don't work.

Would the wish to make enemies disappear work on Planet level and/or below Planet level characters?
Probably yes.

TISSG7Redgrave:

I'll take your word for it.

Kevyn Souza:

I agree with you. Yet on "Paper Mario vs Archie Sonic" videos on Youtube I've seen a lot of Mario fans and fanboys say that Paper Mario can use the Star Rod to wish Archie Sonic from existence.

Do you also know Paper Mario's maximum speed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGWeibgvUKM

Someone said that Paper Mario can travel 4.367 light years in 12 hours. Can you confirm that he is right when he said that Paper Mario can travel at 3,190 times FTL?... Or is he wrong?

Archie Sonic ran through at least 1,000 universes in 1 day.

I will never ever forget the help that TISSG7Redgrave, Kevyn Souza and the others gave me.

Do you also know Paper Mario's maximum speed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGWeibgvUKM

Someone said that Paper Mario can travel 4.367 light years in 12 hours. Can you confirm that he is right when he said that Paper Mario can travel at 3,190 times FTL?... Or is he wrong?

The Sea of Stars generally isn't valid. But actually Paper Mario is scalled to this (around trillions to quadrillions ×FTL).

Well, Idk if something says it has crossed the entire diameter of each universe, or even tells how much of each universe it ran.

Idk if this calc can be considered legit. I can not judge with certainty, I will read this issue later. I think that Sonic is even faster.

if you wanna know archie sonic ran across a multiverse twice within a day in base mind you also the vid above already is above quadrillion xFTL so it's actually quintillions XFTL

TISSG7Redgrave:

Paper Mario: Trillions to Quadrillions x FTL

Archie Sonic: Quintillions x FTL?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

If I'm right then betting on Archie Sonic to beat Paper Mario in a race and a fight is a safer bet.

well here is the thing in the pages it's a different story because paper mario actually has infinite speed due to dimentio going to move in a timeless void while Sonic still has MFTL+ so he would get blitz ironically enough however we don't know how fast is Post-genesis Sonic

My comment on top was based on Kevyn's and your comment as Kevyn mentioned a feat about quadrillion xFTL but the video you found says sonic is quintillion but it's not truly relevant (considering post-genesis is unknown while pre-genesis is a so fast but not infinite)

TISSG7Redgrave:

I'm not familiar with the terms Post-genesis and pre-genesis.

Paper Mario having infinite speed is due to the Pure Hearts I think.

I just wanted to know fast Paper Mario can travel without powerups and same goes for Archie Sonic. If we were to go composite then Darkspine Sonic could go at Infinite Speed as well if I'm not mistaken. Correct me if I'm wrong on that one.

Also about Paper Mario vs Archie Sonic. The outcomes depend on the circumstances. They're not a once and for all type of debate so Paper Mario and Archie can both defeat each other.

Hmm composite that may include game and archie comics i'm not sure tbh here. If we include Games Mario and paper Mario i guess that should be the same case for Sonic

Archie Sonic has two different pages in the wiki because of the events in the archie comics. Pre-genesis is basically the start but somewhere along the lines there was a megaman x sonic crossover and in that time super sonic messed up because he got distracted and that made post-genesis which means sonic F-ed up by resetting the multiverse he was in and the events of the original multiverse was rectoned such as Source Of All not appearing so far

TISSG7Redgrave:

It's okay. I have no problem with Paper Mario beating Archie under certain circumstances even though I am a bigger fan of Sonic than Mario.

TISSG7Redgrave:

Sure. Who do you think would win in a fight between Composite Mewtwo and Rosalina without the Lumas and why?

Kevyn Douza: Only if he uses the Pure Hearts.

Mewtwo is like High 5-A which won't even dent Rosalina who is low 2-C in dura alone and she has more hax and speed to RIP mew two by a lot of times

Rosalina: Hehehe it's no use Mewtwo

Silver: *triggered* oh no you didn't

Eggman: Ho ho ho ho ho it's no use Silver

Silver: Hey that's my line!

Cause of death:

Rosalina: *stares at the Lumas so they know what to do*

Lumas: *turn into black holes near Silver*

Silver: Not now! *gets sucked into a black hole*

Rosalina: hehehe thank you my children

Lumas: *giggles*

Back