• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SOLSTICE vs Sephiroth

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Been wanting to see another fight involving a Starcross character again since the one from a couple or so months ago, and i think this one is a pretty good one......i think. ^^;

Anyways, this is Post-Revival SOLSTICE taking on Advent Children Sephiroth.

Match details:

- Fight takes place on Earth....that's pretty unbreakable due to the power both possessed.

- Speed is equalized (for obvious reasons)

- Match is won either by BFR, Death, KO, or Incapacitation

- Both combatents are in character but are obviously willing to do harm to each other at all costs.....yeah

Tally:

SOLSTICE:

Sephiroth: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Who wins this and why? Please give well-written reasons as to why one of the combatents win against the other, please.

Let's see...Hmm...I believe SOLSTICE takes this pretty handily. SOLSTICE has hax resistance which would make Sephiroth's Time and Mind Manipulation capabilities useless. Speaking of resistance, she also has resistance to physical and magical attacks which are Sephiroth's arsenal. SOLSTICE has immensely powerful hax such as Reality Warping(with her reality wheels), Molecular Manipulation(Seiphiroth might get atomized with this at sub-atomic level), etc. SOLSTICE also has an efficient way of fighting with her combat sense which is essentially precognition. Both have regenerative abilities with SOLSTICE's having a little bit higer. And with Strong Force Manipulation, SOLSTICE can pretty much seperate the protons and electrons which forms the atoms holding Sephiroths physical form and disintegrate him, not even Sephiroth's low-high Regenerationn can survive from that.

In any case the human-ghost wins this for me at least.

Thanks for the vote, Blitz.

So that's one for SOLSTICE, 0 for Sephiroth and that of Inconclusive.

@Sigma: You could have just said beat or something other than stomp.... but okay then....

2 for SOLSTICE, 0 for Sephiroth and that of Inconclusive.

Post-Revival SOLSTICE does not yet have an understanding of magic, so she can't really pull off any competent (or safe) reality warping things quite yet, nor reconstruction. In addition, her magic is generally kind of sloppy, unrefined, and not very versatile.

Still, she has resistance to Sephiroth's hax, and though he can probably force his hax through her Absolute Barrier, the effects will be weaker, and the barrier will automatically adapt. As the fight goes on, Sephiroth will run out of opportunities to hurt her as her barrier adapts to his attacks, and as her combat sense adapts to his fighting style and arsenal. SOLSTICE can get through his defenses with automatic soul/mind damage in her normal attacks, along with subatomic destruction, which will get through his Regenerationn.

Sephiroth's best chance is to go for a kill right away, which would be difficult, and I'm not sure if in-character Sephiroth would do so anyways. SOLSTICE's default mindset (winning by any costs, going for kills as soon as possible) is a lot more secure than Sephiroth's, and though he's definitely no slouch when it comes to intelligence, SOLSTICE probably has him beat there with her massive depth of strategic knowledge. I'd say SOLSTICE takes it with mid-difficulty.

Yay, i got Prom to vote on a match involving one of her OC's. ^_^

So it seems very reasonable, and thus will be counted on.

So now it's 3 for SOLSTICE, 0 for Sephiroth and that of Inconclusive.

Alrighty...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back