• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some ability addition for traveller ( genshin impact )

ZENZUYA

He/Him
!! FONTAINE ARCHON QUEST SPOILER !!

Good morning everyone, Today I want to give you some achievements from Genshin Traveler that I have saved in my gallery

• Fear Inducement

By staring intently at Paimon, the traveler made Paimon silent and closed his mouth

• Genius Intelligence Maybe information analysis

Traveler is able to find out that Marcel is Vacher who is the mastermind behind the case of the disappearance of the women in Fontaine, who were dissolved into water, just by looking at the names of the books that are crossed out

Last edited:
No. Just like our daily lives, if we misbehave, we may often get a glare from our parents. Moreover, in this case Paimon didn't seem to have any fear caused/created by the Aether.

Information analysis's used here.

No. Just like our daily lives, if we misbehave, we may often get a glare from our parents. Moreover, in this case Paimon didn't seem to have any fear caused/created by the Aether.

Information analysis's used here.
Well, This often happens in various quests, Paimon is sometimes careless and speaks without manners, like she said abt Navia mom issue

Traveler always scares Paimon with his glare. I've even seen Paimon who is nervous and has dialogue like she's scared

But yeah i dont pay attention that much for fear manip

So how about information analysis or genius inteligence here?

Same thoughts as faa_tzy here. However, I suggest you also add immersion for traveller since we saw him/her enter through some sort of mirror painting during the Narzissenkreuz Ordo quest

Last edited:
Same thoughts as faa_tzy here. However, I suggest you also add immersion for traveller since we saw him/her enter through the mirror and book during the Narzissenkreuz Ordo quest
Honestly, i dont play the event in that patch

can you give me the feat?

Honestly, i dont play the event in that patch

can you give me the feat?

It isnt an event. It is a world quest. Anyways this should be an immersion ability

Oh wait I also have another one. You could also add something like dream manipulation since the traveller and nahida possess powers to enter into other people's dream and limited possession with Nahida's help. Nahida here has the power to hijack other people's mind but it only works on those who wear the akasha terminal so yeah this is kinda useless in vsbattles but if you want, you could still add this.

Last edited:
Well, This often happens in various quests, Paimon is sometimes careless and speaks without manners, like she said abt Navia mom issue

Traveler always scares Paimon with his glare. I've even seen Paimon who is nervous and has dialogue like she's scared
There had to be some reason why the paimon would get nervous when Aether looked at her intently. It must be because of Paimon's annoying nature.

This is Information Analysis.

It isnt an event. It is a world quest. Anyways this should be a limited immersion ability

Oh wait I also have another one. You could also add something like dream manipulation since the traveller and nahida possess powers to enter into other people's dream and limited possession with Nahida's help. Nahida here has the power to hijack other people's mind but it only works on those who wear the akasha terminal so yeah this is kinda useless in vsbattles but if you want, you could still add this.

His dream manip is alr using adepty terminology since traveller has adepty energy

Maybe i will make another post for that

It isnt an event. It is a world quest. Anyways this should be an immersion ability

Pls tell me in what minute he did that

Back