• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Composite Ghidorah upgrades

Then why keep a composite Godzilla profile?

is the same because he is literally Godzilla's nemesis is an important character with many incarnations. Both deserve a composite profile.

Gonna have to agree with Weekly here. As an iconic character with multiple interpertations, Godzilla being composite makes sense. King Ghidorah on the other hand, is another monster of the week for Godzilla. He's not any more important or prominant than any of Godzilla's other Kaiju.

Sir Ovens said:
King Ghidorah on the other hand, is another monster of the week for Godzilla. He's not any more important or prominant than any of Godzilla's other Kaiju.
...how familiar are you with Godzilla?

Sir Ovens said:
Gonna have to agree with Weekly here. As an iconic character with multiple interpretations, Godzilla being composite makes sense. King Ghidorah on the other hand, is another monster of the week for Godzilla. He's not any more important or prominent than any of Godzilla's other Kaiju.
Dude, King Ghidorah is one of Toho's Big 5. He is one of the most important Kajus and Godzilla monsters ever, to the point he's known as "Godzilla's biggest Foe"

Though, I do think that it should have been made into a blog first.

Also 2 things:

1) As far as I remember, Gallavant made a re-calc to that feat, and it was 5-A.

2) Desghidorah and Monster X/Keizer Ghidorah aren't the same characters as KG, but just other Ghidorahs. Grand King Ghidorah is King Ghidorah is known as such in the Japanese dub, and the "Grand" is just an English dub thing only AFAIK.

Also, you should upgrade his True Form's speed. If he has FTL and such speeds in his Weakened Form, it's impossible for him not to have it in his true 4D form.

Sir Ovens said:
Gonna have to agree with Weekly here. As an iconic character with multiple interpertations, Godzilla being composite makes sense. King Ghidorah on the other hand, is another monster of the week for Godzilla. He's not any more important or prominant than any of Godzilla's other Kaiju.
King Ghidorah's case is pretty similar to Godzillla regarding the different incarnations. He is one of the most popular Kaiju in the franchise not just a Kaiju of the week story.

Nedge1000 said:
The upgrade looks alright to me.
Yeah buddy but @Weekly says he is agaisnt the profile excistence in this wiki

But I've explained Ghidorah is the main antagonist and due to have many incarnations he deserve a Composite Profile same as Godzilla.

Doesn't matter that he's the main villain, we shouldn't just be giving out Composite profiles like this

Composite Mothra would be the same under these conditions

King Ghidora is literally the most popular character and due to the many different incarnations and abilitiy, I fully endorse a composite profile for him.

There 2 for the Showa series, one for Zone Fighterz, three for the Showa series (Death Ghidorah, Grand King Ghidora and King Ghidorah/Mecha Ghidorah), the Orochi version from GMK, Keizer Ghidorah, the new Chthulian version from the otherwise awful anime, and in quite a few he displays different powers or skills.

And this is, I am aware, only counting films, not comic book or mangas.

Go ahead

Anyway, I agree with High 5-A composite Ghidorah, True getting weakened's powers and with Composite Ghidorah staying.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Shouldn't you guys be talking about this on the Profile Deletion Requests Thread instead of derailing a thread that was supposed to be about whether or not he should scale from Godzilla In Hell?
Agreed

Whether we like it or not he already has a page and this should've been discussed before it's creation.

I understand there has been a lot of Godzilla talk on these fourms but STOP derailing vs/content revision threads because you feel distasteful for how Godzilla and it's pantheon of Kaiju are represented on this site.

If someone really feels like tearing apart the scaling or decisions many already agreed on then show your passion and make a thread of your own, otherwise stay on topic.

Yes I agree with the upgrade

Also what happened to Immeasurable speeds for ghidorah?

And we never saw his true capabilities as he remained stuck in his own dimension since Haruo wouldn't just give himself to the dragon....must suck waiting for a cult to form for you to get lunch

Apparently you need to show the ability to more through time via sheer speed to qualify for Immeasurable now, simply being beyond space and time doesnt cut it

I never understood what's the point of that one, isn't the entire point of being higher dimensional that you're not bound by 3-D space due to having an entire new 4-D axis of movement? That's kind of what a dimension is, but whatever, that's not my problem.

That's fair for immeasurable, I won't deny that, but it should be WELL beyond supersonic considering he made a true black hole by existing, crushing space FTL all that jazz

Heisei ghidorah is also FTL, and showa meteor form is the fastest thing in that continuity next to gigan diamond form.

just sayin

Back